The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
bro my FR zhun not? See ur “will rtf”, She spoke French to you right haha!
yes bro, she speaks French. frankly speaking i not really attracted by her look, nearly missed her, wanted my ex-regular no.18 instead, she looks good today, last second overtaken by another bro, then try her (no.5) instead.

next trip might still return for no.18 first, but will definitely go back for her no.5 soon, my one single cent, if her face slimmed down a bit, can be quite good looking, i find her eyes attractive when close in.
Old 16-07-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
yes bro, she speaks French. frankly speaking i not really attracted by her look, nearly missed her, wanted my ex-regular no.18 instead, she looks good today, last second overtaken by another bro, then try her (no.5) instead.

next trip might still return for no.18 first, but will definitely go back for her no.5 soon, my one single cent, if her face slimmed down a bit, can be quite good looking, i find her eyes attractive when close in.
Great, yeah, can’t recall her face but iirc I think u r right, but ok la she’s hardworking and good attitude, WLs who speak French quite limited pool at CAT60, I think.

Nice, out of curiosity, I might take a look at g18 next time then, think this is the viet DFK house for u. Can see my latest FR on their neighbour h38g36 who also speaks French, can drop by and c if she looks good for you. If u eventually do try, Lemme know thoughts (on that thread, to avoid spam here). Cheers and have fun!
Old 16-07-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Great, yeah, I don’t think she’s a looker, but ok la she’s hardworking and good attitude, WLs who speak French quite limited pool at CAT60.

Nice, I might take a look at g18 next time then, think this is the viet DFK house for u. Can see my latest FR on their neighbour h38g36 who also speaks French, can drop by and c if she looks good for you. If u eventually do try, Lemme know thoughts (on that thread, to avoid spam here). Cheers and have fun!
thanks bro, u always give good FRs. want to upz you again but can't as of now. I may not go to H38 again, find their OKT rude when I first visited them last time (last year irc), but he doesn't seem to be around lately.

i also thinking of L16H51, for G8 or G5, FRs seems good (will update on that thread, not this of course). but this house no matter wad will be my backup/regular house.
Old 16-07-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
thanks bro, u always give good FRs. want to upz you again but can't as of now. I may not go to H38 again, find their OKT rude when I first visited them last time (last year irc), but he doesn't seem to be around lately.

i thinking of L16H51, for G8 or G5, FRs seems good. but this house no matter wad will be my backup/regular house.
No problem man on the ups, haha sounds good, intend to do many FRs and will mention in my FRs whether they DFK or not for readers like you haha. Have fun ah, cheers!
Old 17-07-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

FR for 18 name Angela.

Looks - around 6.5 to 7 , milf look with decent feature.
Body - 6.5 , not fat or slim, good to cuddle and some tattoo on back and stomach
Shower - sop , clean me nicely and help to dry my body.
BBBJ - 8.5/10 take it deep and does for quite a long time. Enjoyed it
FJ - 8/10 . Can have long and hardcore sex, good for those who like to pump her hard and long. I sweat like hell already she like still hungry for more.
DFK and rimming of ass is available.

End the session with HJ and she is a pro at it. Alternate between bbbj and HJ makes me cum quite fast. Normally it will take some time for me to cum but she is few of those I surrendered quite fast.

RTF yes if i looking for a good viet WL service , will try out others
OKT is super friendly.

Last edited by Triple_H; 17-07-2023 at 07:37 PM.
Old 17-07-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess g3 true age. She told me she 42 yo. I can believe her because I saw her age spots already without make up on her cheeks
Old 19-07-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
tried G5 today, too lazy to type out the standard FR template, look is subjective, definitely not ugly. my best looking in this house will be no.6 (never try before) then 18 (tried), no8 (tried) maybe on par, again as I say look is subjective to everyone.

name is "Hung" ? say she been here about 1mth or + only, service top notch, will rtf.

hope to see some recent FRs on no.6 if possible from fellow bros.
Yeah.. looks is subjective. Haha.. never see G6 leh.. that day saw all came out and had tried all of them.. i think maybe i knla which one is G6 already if she is the prettiest. Tried her long time ago with the ex G5 and ex G99.. a bit dead fish and need guidance from the others. So after that always skipped her.. theres a G2 who just went home also looks not bad but got blemish though.. this house girls look very rare got tgose SYT vietbu you see at the saloon.. if have and wirh the service, then will be shiok..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 20-07-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

There were 6 available today but i only choose 2 this time. Okt gqve me 100 plus before going in. Thought i never tried the specky G16 but she said i f her before. This time choose G5 and G16. G16 actually looks not that bad. Again is subjective. This two shower me together and G16 bbbj me on the bed while G5 service my nip and dfk.. then G5 go down to bbbj me while G16 come up to service my nip.. den pull G16 over to my face to lick her pussy. Her pussy not so tasteless.. meaning theres some smell.. so lick a while den let her go.. she go back down to bbbi me and finger f my arse while G5 come over for me to suck her nip. And pull her over to lick her pussy. He pussy lesser smell.. G16 machiam wanna make me cum and ended up i really shpt into her eye while she hj me.. first time no f and cum.. G5 wipe me up and bbbj me clean clean this time round instead of sucking my finger.. G5 ask if i can have another round as she sad cant f me.. but i cant anymore. So rested and shower then left..
Old 20-07-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
There were 6 available today but i only choose 2 this time. Okt gqve me 100 plus before going in. Thought i never tried the specky G16 but she said i f her before. This time choose G5 and G16. G16 actually looks not that bad. Again is subjective. This two shower me together and G16 bbbj me on the bed while G5 service my nip and dfk.. then G5 go down to bbbj me while G16 come up to service my nip.. den pull G16 over to my face to lick her pussy. Her pussy not so tasteless.. meaning theres some smell.. so lick a while den let her go.. she go back down to bbbi me and finger f my arse while G5 come over for me to suck her nip. And pull her over to lick her pussy. He pussy lesser smell.. G16 machiam wanna make me cum and ended up i really shpt into her eye while she hj me.. first time no f and cum.. G5 wipe me up and bbbj me clean clean this time round instead of sucking my finger.. G5 ask if i can have another round as she sad cant f me.. but i cant anymore. So rested and shower then left..
If tarma can 2 shot within 25min, I tip my hat in your general direction.
Old 20-07-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
There were 6 available today but i only choose 2 this time. Okt gqve me 100 plus before going in. Thought i never tried the specky G16 but she said i f her before. This time choose G5 and G16. G16 actually looks not that bad. Again is subjective. This two shower me together and G16 bbbj me on the bed while G5 service my nip and dfk.. then G5 go down to bbbj me while G16 come up to service my nip.. den pull G16 over to anymore. So rested and shower then left..
think i saw G16 before recently. wear specs (maybe no)? slim/avg build and height irc.

anyway this G16 speaks french ?
Old 22-07-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

In my own opinion, this house doesnt have any good looking girls but damn, The services here from the girls are top notch!
Old 24-07-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Praxsom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried G16. Wore specs. Slim and tight.
Attitude - 6/10
Cat bath - 6/10, didn't let me touch her
BBBJ - 8/10
No DFK/kissing, fingering or touching boobs.
FJ - 7/10, rode me for a while and then doggie
Was not able to take hard-pounding though. Her waist and ass turned reddish, she started screaming.

Damage - 60
RTF - May be if no other choice.
Old 25-07-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

heard 2 leaving n at the same time will hv 2 new incoming soon
Old 25-07-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HunterSignal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
heard 2 leaving n at the same time will hv 2 new incoming soon
Which gals is leaving ?
Old 25-07-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxsom View Post
Tried G16. Wore specs. Slim and tight.
Attitude - 6/10
Cat bath - 6/10, didn't let me touch her
BBBJ - 8/10
No DFK/kissing, fingering or touching boobs.
FJ - 7/10, rode me for a while and then doggie
Was not able to take hard-pounding though. Her waist and ass turned reddish, she started screaming.

Damage - 60
RTF - May be if no other choice.
too bad, saw her, if not wrong wearing specs right. quite decent looking.

Last edited by desmond_lee; 27-07-2023 at 07:11 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1