The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Oh! Think was 5yrs ago news team ran a doc of beer girls, Chinese current affairs it interview the beer gals and, customers with ladies too.

It presented the positive side, i cannot forget an uncle said, ''we came for drinks, not other things. Is not wrong to takeup drinking.'' How morale!

A problem with this gen of PRC beer promotors, they wanted fast bucks not committed to their part time jobs. Cannot achieve sales targets, co will change another gal. So many new comers serve them right.

Well than, PRC is known for the most ppls in this world. Keep on coming long term they price off themselves. Drinkers here careful on drinking and spend wisely.

There was 1video made by the 7Lunar mth artists, comedy of course based on competition of beer promotors. It was promoted during the 7mth variety shows. Interesting don't know r there exisitng vcds dvd in video shops. That is original!

Last edited by jacky43; 26-07-2010 at 04:37 PM. Reason: another thing
Old 26-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
ECKB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkFrenzy View Post
Bros can try the coffee shop@ Blk 651 jurong west st 63...Juz below pioneer mrt station PRC tiger promoter...Very sweet looking
Her name is Xiong Hui Juan, she stay around Blk 9XX.
Old 26-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20416 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

not sure if i mentioned before, next to jln besar stadium there is this big coffeeshop. got 1 tall leggy PRC, not bad looking. like ding fang, she had been working there for quite a while oredi. 1 of d better looking PRCs ard.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-07-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
not sure if i mentioned before, next to jln besar stadium there is this big coffeeshop. got 1 tall leggy PRC, not bad looking. like ding fang, she had been working there for quite a while oredi. 1 of d better looking PRCs ard.
ok ok, will go there survey
Old 27-07-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup she is very tall...not bad looking...was there with usual la kopi kakis just now...think she is better looking than Ding Fang...

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 27-07-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Yup she is very tall...not bad looking...was there with usual la kopi kakis just now...think she is better looking than Ding Fang...

Cheers,
TinTin
hehe ... not bad leh .. at least got one bro here know where im talking abt.
that coffeeshop not very well frequented cos of the location. very inaccessible lest u drive.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Sing@pore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post

Cheers,
TinTin
Why u left so early? Got lot of PRC walking passby there.

Next time jio me earlier lah
Old 27-07-2010, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 17
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hehe ... not bad leh .. at least got one bro here know where im talking abt.
that coffeeshop not very well frequented cos of the location. very inaccessible lest u drive.
Hmm she sometimes a bit hot tempered one
Old 27-07-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uobboss View Post
Bro, u often drink beer with yr kakis there?
Old 27-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 17
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sing@pore View Post
Bro, u often drink beer with yr kakis there?
Was buying drinks at the counter once and heard her quarreling with the cashier
Old 27-07-2010, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Was buying drinks at the counter once and heard her quarreling with the cashier
Maybe next time got a gd chance to chit chat with her.
Old 27-07-2010, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh really .... .... i go there onli like once a month or less lor. but still see her around n goin strong ... muz be wkg there for more than 6 months at least. wonder what she work as during daytime. maybe some bros can sian her out if she's free. oredi the short 1 to 2 hrs im there can see many lao tikos tryin to sian here ... n yes she can flirt too, unlike Ding Fang.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
hmm.. okie, i will go scout too.

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 27-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing thread. How many coffeeshops do you guys actually go to? Every coffeeshop's beer promoter is known by someone here. How many regular coffeeshops do you frequent for the same Tiger, Carlsberg, Singha beer? 1,2,3,4?
Old 29-07-2010, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Javier83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Amazing thread. How many coffeeshops do you guys actually go to? Every coffeeshop's beer promoter is known by someone here. How many regular coffeeshops do you frequent for the same Tiger, Carlsberg, Singha beer? 1,2,3,4?
everytime go clubbing or pub open martel very xiong.....

at times go coffeeshop flirt ard with beer promoter also quite fun plus super low expense......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1