The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaReef View Post
Hi all, I'm Chris the owner of the Tequila Reef Cantina in Pattaya & Angeles City.
Glad to be able to join this forum. Let me soak up as much info as I can and I'll throw in my bit too. Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Hi Chris! Any pictures or website of your "cantina"? Is it like the Star Wars Cantina in Bangkok? If SBF members drop in get any specials or not?
A discount is good. Just step in and mention, "Naemlo".... waitress will say "Oh, 50% discount, sir Naemlo."
Old 01-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
TequilaReef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Chris! Any pictures or website of your "cantina"? Is it like the Star Wars Cantina in Bangkok? If SBF members drop in get any specials or not?
You've not visited my Cantina yet? We serve the best ribs in Pattaya and AC.
Members on the PA board get a 10% discount in my Pattaya branch, likewise BMs on the PIA board get 10% off at Tequila Reef & Suave's Lounge in AC.
And I'll oblige you with a margarita compliments of the Cantina.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Members on the PA board get a 10% discount in my Pattaya branch, likewise BMs on the PIA board get 10% off at Tequila Reef & Suave's Lounge in AC.
'Best ribs in town' is big talk , hope you can back it up when I visit!

I prefer a free Blowjob than a margarita!
Old 01-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
'Best ribs in town' is big talk , hope you can back it up when I visit!

I prefer a free Blowjob than a margarita!
Better be good, the ribs......
Old 02-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
'Best ribs in town' is big talk , hope you can back it up when I visit! !
I can vouch for the ribs in Tequila Reef...... the bestest I have ever ate in AC..... soft, juicy, succulent and extremely large portions..... I must eat it on every trip to AC.

Not sure about Pattaya though as I have yet to step into the place.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
jfelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Pattaya right now. Would drop by when I get a chance!

Quote:
Old 03-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

Went for Go-kart today. 2000B for 8min x 4. Can be used on separate days. Quite fun! I'd recommend it as a non-sex activity in Pattaya.

As for the "main thing" about Pattaya, I think there are a lot more tourists in Walking Street than mongers, and I really wonder why all those Russian families with little kids would spend their holiday here... Now even the menus and posters have Russian on them...

And interestingly, prices in Walking Street are still on the up, while bars elsewhere seem to be in a different condition. Almost all the girls in the bars outside Walking Street complains about "low season". Last night I asked a bar girl "low season?" and she replied "no, not low season... It's LOOOOOOOW LOOOOW season."

Personally I skip go-go bars altogether... IMO it just doesn't give you the bang for the buck. I was quoted 3000B + bar fine 400 for ST and 4000B + bar fine 800 for LT... and this was in LK metro. I was like WTF do I sound like a Japanese to you? But I dunnoo... Have they really started charging these kind of prices in go-go bars across the board?
Old 03-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfelix View Post
Went for Go-kart today. 2000B for 8min x 4. Can be used on separate days. Quite fun! I'd recommend it as a non-sex activity in Pattaya.

As for the "main thing" about Pattaya, I think there are a lot more tourists in Walking Street than mongers, and I really wonder why all those Russian families with little kids would spend their holiday here... Now even the menus and posters have Russian on them...

And interestingly, prices in Walking Street are still on the up, while bars elsewhere seem to be in a different condition. Almost all the girls in the bars outside Walking Street complains about "low season". Last night I asked a bar girl "low season?" and she replied "no, not low season... It's LOOOOOOOW LOOOOW season."

Personally I skip go-go bars altogether... IMO it just doesn't give you the bang for the buck. I was quoted 3000B + bar fine 400 for ST and 4000B + bar fine 800 for LT... and this was in LK metro. I was like WTF do I sound like a Japanese to you? But I dunnoo... Have they really started charging these kind of prices in go-go bars across the board?
I'm sure they will also ride the go-karts like u. Plenty of non-sexual activities. Russkies have been in Patts for years. Patts has the beach which is enough when u come from a country when during winters temperatures can plunge to -20c.

Now is super low season but as with the Thai way of doing business prices seems to be heading north to compensate for lack of customers. I've been here so long and still mai kow jai their way of doing business.

I figured out roughly that 1/3 of the bars are actually making money, 1/3 of the bars are just money laundering fronts and the other 1/3 close down within a year!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 03-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
W
Sad to say that the price they quoted you is becoming common these days, cheap bonk in LOS is coming to an end
Old 04-07-2013, 01:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Sad to say that the price they quoted you is becoming common these days, cheap bonk in LOS is coming to an end
Its the same everywhere else now...... prices for P4P has been going up up up worldwide.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not a surprise... when I was there last mth.... the price has headed north too much that my balls became 1 big, 1 small... but there are other areas to explore for better deals. Prices in LK and WS are catching up with Nana and Cowbow or more expensive. Personally not worth my traveling time there but to others there are still some fun in Pattaya that u can't get in BKK.

The city I am in now, I can get a barfine for 300, ST for 1000 and LT for 1500 but prices are going up due to influx of tourists....

Last edited by naemlo; 04-07-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I believe the root of all these prices increase is directly because of the increase of thai rice!
Old 04-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I believe the root of all these prices increase is directly because of the increase of thai rice!
I dun eat rice so I get accorded a cheaper barfine?
Old 04-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Price increase means the girls farming family back in their home town enjoying good profit. Rightfully, they don't need so much money so price should not go up because of that.

I believe prices go up because :

1) Low season - less business so must charge higher to get same amount of money (their principle : get quality business when cannot get volume business)

2) There are more people paying higher price nowadays.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
I figured out roughly that 1/3 of the bars are actually making money, 1/3 of the bars are just money laundering fronts and the other 1/3 close down within a year!
I think that's a fair assessment. Most of the bars I've seen were pretty much empty from 8PM to 11PM.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1