The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2013, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
willytell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
For those with upcoming flights with Airasia, do take note>>>>

" Dear Guest,

We regret to inform you that your Philippines’ AirAsia flight has been rescheduled due to operational considerations. Your new flight schedule will be sent to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused.

Yours sincerely,
Philippines’ AirAsia"

Heard that its a big issue and involves many flights.

Holy shit, my flight is also affected and that's the way its goes for booking a budget flight. Hope they get back to us asap. May need to divert my flight to Cebu from Manila next month. Bro Ziebart, let make arrangement to meet up in Cebu then. Hope Datou could make it there too.
Old 26-05-2013, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willytell View Post
Holy shit, my flight is also affected and that's the way its goes for booking a budget flight. Hope they get back to us asap. May need to divert my flight to Cebu from Manila next month. Bro Ziebart, let make arrangement to meet up in Cebu then. Hope Datou could make it there too.
Always a pleasure to be with you anywhere I go. My dates in Cebu>> Jun 10, Jul 8, Aug 7, Sep 16 etc. Let me know so I can arrange hotel for you.
Old 26-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
This is not the Eager Beaver raid..... Princess Refreshment bar is a brothel located in Basa Airbase.
inside the air base ? well, that's even nicer to know

BTW, did anybody read the book "Inferno" ??

http://news.sky.com/story/1094685/da...ts-philippines

I guess it maybe banned in PH
Old 26-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Just come back from Angeles city, got one runner, meeting a girl from tagged, really cmi, stil told me she is green tag (3000php)asking me to BF her, I told her I busy

Last edited by hayhay; 26-05-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old 26-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
no bro.. u can finish the whole bottle in the bar but u r not allow to bring out.. genesis n carousel dun allow u to bring out..
Not entirely true as it Depends on the bar. I ended up with 3 bottles with me at my hotel on my last trip. One from Voodoo, one from Alaska and cant remember the last one. Gave them to hotel staff before leaving.
Old 26-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Not entirely true as it Depends on the bar. I ended up with 3 bottles with me at my hotel on my last trip. One from Voodoo, one from Alaska and cant remember the last one. Gave them to hotel staff before leaving.
bro. I nv mention all bars dun allow to bring out the wine.. did u see my mentioned bars.. I only know these 2 bars cant bring the wine out..
Old 26-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Just come back from Angeles city, got one runner, meeting a girl from tagged, really cmi, stil told me she is green tag (3000php)asking me to BF her, I told her I busy
bro.. how is ur trip? there r many changes on the flight schedule for AA.. u better check ur next trip ok..
Old 26-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
bro.. how is ur trip? there r many changes on the flight schedule for AA.. u better check ur next trip ok..
My next trip I try on July or aug.same thing bro, barhop and then bonking girls
Old 26-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Always a pleasure to be with you anywhere I go. My dates in Cebu>> Jun 10, Jul 8, Aug 7, Sep 16 etc. Let me know so I can arrange hotel for you.
taikor, can i also tag along to 6c6c?

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 26-05-2013, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
bro any new discovery or interesting encounter? sextified trip?
Old 26-05-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Heard that its a big issue and involves many flights.
15th JULY 2013 - what is the deal after this date?

1st, Tiger Airways cancels all flights to CRK after 15 July 2013.
Now, Air Asia reschedules and reduces its flights to CRK after 15 July 2013.

What is going on?
Old 27-05-2013, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
taikor, can i also tag along to 6c6c?
You also have proven to be good company and I am sure you will enjoy the company of datou, TohKee and Willytell. And of cos all the other brothers whom we met in the past.
Old 27-05-2013, 03:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
BTW, did anybody read the book "Inferno" ??

http://news.sky.com/story/1094685/da...ts-philippines

I guess it maybe banned in PH
It's fictional...... no need to get upset over its contents.
And yes it is selling in the PI...... not banned.
Old 27-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
inside the air base ? well, that's even nicer to know
Muahahaha...... Basa Airbase is just the name of the barangay..... with a population of about 4700 residents. It is not an actual airbase.

You may have been confused by the old Basa Airbase which used to house the 7th Tactical Fighter Wing of the PAF. With the dwindling resources of the PAF.... they could not afford any maintenance to upkeep their fleet of F-5s jets.... and with the eruption of Mt Pinatubo in 1991...... the airbase's infrastructure was so heavily damaged that it was abandoned and the survivors were distributed to other military bases in other parts of the PI.

In 1994, those folks who were homeless were given permission to seek shelter in the dilapated buildings of former Basa Airbase...... in 2007 it was officially recognised as a barangay of Pampanga and retained the name Basa Airbase.

The place the Princess Refreshment was located is a stretch of road leading towards the airbase consisting of several pinoy bars and ktvs.
Old 27-05-2013, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
15th JULY 2013 - what is the deal after this date?

1st, Tiger Airways cancels all flights to CRK after 15 July 2013.
Now, Air Asia reschedules and reduces its flights to CRK after 15 July 2013.

What is going on?
So is there any budget airlines to AC after the 15?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1