The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Danok is completely safe for cheongster. All the major club and disco not affected. Only ktv running in standby mood mean before police come, prc without ic must disapear. If your are into prc, not really a good time for you to come la. If you like only Puying, basical nothing change in danok la
Thanks Prince Holy for the info.
I like Burmese and 99% of them without IC. I have no problem to book them and I always book before reach there and the only worry is they can't follow me to Paragon as unable to show IC if there is a checking.

Can we meet on this 28th? Which area(table) you always hang out when you are in Hello Bangkok? Just for your info, I am from KL and go Danok 3-4 times monthly but not on Malaysia public holiday as have to me a good husband and father during Malaysia holiday.
Cheers.
Old 26-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
should have just walk out!

Heard you had a good time in Hell Boy! (aka Hello Bangkok)
etc88

Had good time trying to outhustle all the hustlers I lost. Ended up spending too much moolah for zero minx.
Old 26-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post

PMed u details for next trip, hope u can make it
U very selfish leh...
Old 26-04-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U very selfish leh...
wow, he fish monger, also you know! very the tam sim one some more.......
Old 26-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U very selfish leh...
hehe bro y la so mean to me? i also asked u go following weekend 8thMay but u decline

Heading down on the 8thMay for 5/6 days with a few guys from kl, will try to get in a few rounds in Hatyai too, anyone keen?

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 26-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post

Heading down on the 8thMay for 5/6 days with a few guys from kl, will try to get in a few rounds in Hatyai too, anyone keen?
I thinking of next week. 8th I should be in Hanoi.
Old 26-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=oolouis;3683495]Lim 2305

QUOTE]

If I am there on 28th then I shall pm you and hope to meet up for drinks.
Cheers.

Lim 2305
Have pm you my phone no.(Imight miss your pm asthat would be my last day) Do call when you arrive
Old 26-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ha ha ha....

I know your age! I called you taikor, lo...

but for looks I look older than my age....

Can see that you really enjoy DNK......... visited so many times in such a short time!
Bro etc88

Went twice in Mar and nowonce in Apr

Reason is,and this is embarrasing, first time, despite my age and better judgement got tiow (sangkut, stuck) with a Model puying who visited me the morning after at my hotel and among other things tell me she never been to hotel with man

Second time, basically same thing happen with a Burmese karaoke puying.

So this time, third time, I try to close the deal with both. NOTHING HAPPENED!! The old wolf has been out-hustled by two puyings nearly one third his age.

I am a slow learner,see. Well that's life.I am sure you guys are better hunters than me
Old 26-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=oolouis;3685225]
Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
Lim 2305

QUOTE]

If I am there on 28th then I shall pm you and hope to meet up for drinks.
Cheers.

Lim 2305
Have pm you my phone no.(Imight miss your pm asthat would be my last day) Do call when you arrive
Received your PM.
Sure call you when reach there.
Old 26-04-2009, 11:37 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Bro etc88

Reason is,and this is embarrasing, first time, despite my age and better judgement got tiow (sangkut, stuck) with a Model puying who visited me the morning after at my hotel and among other things tell me she never been to hotel with man

So this time, third time, I try to close the deal with both. NOTHING HAPPENED!! The old wolf has been out-hustled by two puyings nearly one third his age.

I am a slow learner,see. Well that's life.I am sure you guys are better hunters than me
Nothing to be embarrassed about as thousand have walk the walk like the one you are going through.......!
Old 26-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Nothing to be embarrassed about as thousand have walk the walk like the one you are going through.......!
wow, the wise man have spoken.....

walk the talk, and talk the walk.......
Old 26-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro etc88

In a way the model would be right, this cat of gals normally do not want to be seen in hotels. Thay are 'supposed' be the cream... and most of them HAVE boyfriends, or more like sugar daddies. Basically they are the cock teasers.

As to KTV, no comments, more over you like a bit of adventure. That is gals without id.....

And trying glas 1/3 our age, sure kenna out-hustled. Should have go for more mature ladies, surely the Prince brought you to some reputable farms. But you seem like your preference is fishing. Then it is good luck lo.....

Hope we can meet in your next trip/s in May... ha ha ha ha......
Old 27-04-2009, 03:00 AM
Samster

Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Playman

Thanks for the support.

Its embarrassing becoz I am no novice at this game, being a Pattaya veteran. Thats why I say the Danok puying can out-hustle the Patts puying anyday.

Anyways, the stories have not concluded as I thought. Both Model and KTV puyings called and smsed, and I basically tell them in a very nice diplomatic way that future meetings have to be on my terms Business must be real slow, mate!

So the game goes on....
Old 27-04-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

Money or Personality

[QUOTE=etct88;3686140]In a way the model would be right, this cat of gals normally do not want to be seen in hotels. Thay are 'supposed' be the cream...

Ah... now it makes sense, she was petrified to come to KPK, keep asking "why you want me go hotel?" even tho she came the first time last month. Must be real desperate for moolah, or was it my personality?
Old 27-04-2009, 09:01 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Thanks Prince Holy for the info.
I like Burmese and 99% of them without IC. I have no problem to book them and I always book before reach there and the only worry is they can't follow me to Paragon as unable to show IC if there is a checking.

Can we meet on this 28th? Which area(table) you always hang out when you are in Hello Bangkok? Just for your info, I am from KL and go Danok 3-4 times monthly but not on Malaysia public holiday as have to me a good husband and father during Malaysia holiday.
Cheers.
hello bro. Paiseh la. I can not make it on weekday one because I got to work. Only can go during weekend. Me not as good as you I only can be good nubby and daddy once every 2 weekend.

I will be there this Thursday night then back on Friday afternoon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1