The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 07-05-2015, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Maylee from 69thai seems kinda my type. And it's been sometime since I took interest in a short haired - shoulder length haired girl. Anyone tried her yet?
Old 07-05-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iloveparents deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is there anymore fr for winter, anymore bro tried!
Old 07-05-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashlro View Post
Live Pictures:

why the pic so small
Old 07-05-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Kiara from mamasan looks good. Real boobs?
Old 07-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveparents View Post
is there anymore fr for winter, anymore bro tried!
There were already a handful in this thread. How many more u need lol.
Besides she's here for around 2 weeks only. If u delay anymore might not have chance to bonk her if gt long queue or something

Last edited by Mastodonman; 07-05-2015 at 01:36 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Duskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just finished a session with Kiara. Got first blood. Very excited and happy

Visited Kiara a few times when she is here. Well she didn't disappoint at all. Logistics wise, it's a new location, with attached bathroom. Bro Simon found a new place and it's really a lot of improvement compared to previous. Haha just that it isn't central as before

Kiara as usual has top notch service. She was quite tired though as she took a late flight to sg. But that didn't make her service bad.

Looks: she doesn't have super model features but it's a GND look that will grow on you. The 2nd row on right is a very good guage.
Boobs: it's a handful and seems real to me. I didn't ask and no complaints bout it
The fj and bbbj is just fantastic, I think she has improved after a few visits haha she cums really really easily. So it's really awesome session on the whole. I cut short my session a bit by 15mins to let her grab lunch. She has bookings after me alr. And her stomach growled during the deed. So since I really enjoy and plan to RTF for sure. Don't let the poor girl die of hunger haha
Gfe + service: Gao gao
Pussy is shaven. Open for licking. No foul smell
Frenching is okay too

Thanks Bro Simon for bringing back this gem. Bros who visited her previously, you can expect the same or even better
Old 07-05-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

Quote:
Stable

Okt: Bro Flix
Mobile: +65 8483 1825
Sms: +65 8483 1825
Whatsapp: +65 8483 1825
Telegram: suggest bro Flix get this.
Attitude: Professional and helpful.
Reaction time: immediate. (< 3minutes)

ACCOMMODATION

Type: Apartment
Hygiene: 4.5/5 (New)
Air Con: Good. Powerful enough.
Room's Space: normal
Toilet: attached.
Facilities: Bed and chair
Towels: Big enough but when wiped, you get some of the towel stuck onto you. New towels imho.

Lady's Sextistic

Stage name: Dao
Pictures Authenticity: 90%.
Live Pictures:

Age: 28 yrs old on web. I wish to commend on Bro Flix on his honesty about lady's age on SBF. However, the site states that she is 25. Maybe there is a typo error somewhere but definitely can see some sincerity here.
Height: Around 160m
Skin: Fair (for thai), Smooth and soft.
Body Type: Check out the live pics
Boobs: Enhanced C but feels really good. She met a good doctor.
Legs: Long and sexy. Refer to pictures.
Tummy: I wont call that a tummy
Ass: I like that cute ass.
Pussy: Very Small bush.
Tattoo/s: No notice any.
English: Good for thai.
Attitude: Excellent.
Service: Excellent.

Services Performed

Shower Together: Yes. SOP.
Tigerbath: Yes. Can see efforts are put in here.
Frenching: Yes. She is good though she has bracers.
Fingering: No time for this.
BBBJ: Agile tongue movements and slurping suctions. I like her BBBJ. Her tongue fu is good.
FJ: She is very responsive and passive. She came 2 or 3 times during my 1 shot FJ. We switched many position. Her pussy is soft and moist with good grip. Felt really good when bonking.
GFE: High
RTF: Worthy of RTF.

Summary

Dao is a pretty milf i think. She is also a very sexy lady who knows how to act cute and flirt with you. The best part is her sexy body. It is really built to kill and takes no prisoner. I am sure bros who just started out internet bonking will find her very sextisfying to your desires. Old birds who like slim and sexy girls with skills should try dao also. Oh ya one thing to add is she can do massage with baby oil. Though i didnt really try, she did massage me while showering and i can feel she is quite good.

This is my first time bonking 69thai's lady. The place is good. Lady is good. Service is good and okt is good. Bro Flix you will hear from me again. Lastly, thank you and Dao for this wonderful experience.
What a smoking hot bod!
Old 07-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 20
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Just walked away from a bad session w nisha from Monte. Very cmi experience. Girl don't look like pic I can live with. The live pics probably taken from before she had a kid. Stretch marks in groin area. Face more baba than pic. Again, all this I can more or less live with. Because in past I've had good times with this kinda gal. What's the difference? Service.

And this gal has poor service. My first clue should have been the shower. Sop I can accept. This one sop with lazy attitude. Rinse, soap, rinse. V quick.

Onto bed. Catbath was not sensual. More like soft kisses on body. Maybe some Bros like. I don't.

Bbbj- use hand to hold my cock and only suck and lick the tip. Very short while also. Lacklustre. Straightaway want to cowgirl. Rock and grind a few times then collapse and give up. She switch to reverse cowgirl. Same.

By this time, I trying v hard to remain in mood. Then move to missionary. Waa use her thighs block my penetrations. I don't believe I'm that big.

I want to hj and cob also I cannot keep it up liao. Some more when she lying down, she got triple chin. V turn off.

No frenching. No intimacy. No attempt at making it a good session. I've had better from PRC streetwalkers in go.

Some pros - she seems like a nice person. Still q cute. Boobs are big though feels watery so probably artificial. She makes a lot of stereo sound.

Okt says he got no complaints about her so far. Maybe it's a chemistry thing.

Above is my honest fr. I've had good bonks from Monte before. Most recent was Gucci. I think my fr is in this thread. 2 years before I had a good time w patty. Naomi. Not this time.

Will have to think twice before trying Monte again.
Old 07-05-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

hey leaky pipes, u kena the same issue with me, not exactly same la. i visited their sister table exotica, book Lara, and whoa! shock of my life. This is the worst FL i book in this couple of years. The make-over photo is expired until cannot expire anymore. yes, i can catch some glimpse of resemblance to the make over photo, but its only some glimpse, because she had put on so much weight and even sports a double chin! wah lau eh!!!!

from far only 1 shape i can describe. pear. its different from the slender photos!!
Old 07-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy View Post
hey leaky pipes, u kena the same issue with me, not exactly same la. i visited their sister table exotica, book Lara, and whoa! shock of my life. This is the worst FL i book in this couple of years. The make-over photo is expired until cannot expire anymore. yes, i can catch some glimpse of resemblance to the make over photo, but its only some glimpse, because she had put on so much weight and even sports a double chin! wah lau eh!!!!

from far only 1 shape i can describe. pear. its different from the slender photos!!
TBH so far my experiences with them (Monte and Exo) are at best average.
Old 07-05-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

My best bonks so far by stable:
Xclusiv3: Millie
Sherbet18: Beam
Mms69: Nina
ClubV: Erica
Hope these gems will come back.
Exo66: Mostly average but if have to choose in terms of looks is Winter. In terms of service, Macky.
Old 07-05-2015, 04:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109246 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
My best bonks so far by stable:

Sherbet18: Beam
Agreed with you, i miss her that time. Hope got chance next time

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-05-2015, 04:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stable

Service is good and okt is good. Bro Flix you will hear from me again. Lastly, thank you and Dao for this wonderful experience.
Seem a nice one,, and also the birth of a new stable here.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Agreed with you, i miss her that time. Hope got chance next time
Yup man. She and Millie are the wettest FLs i encountered so far
Veteran Samster

Quote:
After reading her Frs im quite curious too. Bro naka. Waiting for your FR.
FR on who??

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1