The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Waaahhh... Pattaya的老鷹飛下山了? Long time no see or hear from you. What have been up to? When your next trip bro? Uncle say he going also. Bpai duay mai? 555+

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-07-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Waaahhh... Pattaya的老鷹飛下山了? Long time no see or hear from you. What have been up to? When your next trip bro? Uncle say he going also. Bpai duay mai? 555+
not driving, but will rent a car. Have a lobang to rent a Vios for 800 per day from Patts, car deliver and return at Airport, save on Bells or all the fuss about going in and out of patts.

anyway, Patts is free for anyone young or old....... I only following IMO....
Old 08-07-2013, 01:22 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
not driving, but will rent a car. Have a lobang to rent a Vios for 800 per day from Patts, car deliver and return at Airport, save on Bells or all the fuss about going in and out of patts.

anyway, Patts is free for anyone young or old....... I only following IMO....
Thats quite a good deal. U rent for how many days? When u planning to go?

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-07-2013, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
TequilaReef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Its better to rent a bike than a 4-wheeler in Patts.
Parking will be the least of your problems.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 18
motodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just to share a new reports on "steal money from under the bed during massage" scam in Pattaya.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-ne...ntral-pattaya/

the typical Thai re-enactment of the actual crime involving the suspects and the victims look rather funny and awkward in this case, IMHO, with the girls re-enacting the massage on bed..
Old 08-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
the typical Thai re-enactment of the actual crime involving the suspects and the victims look rather funny and awkward in this case, IMHO, with the girls re-enacting the massage on bed..
555+ Thailand Amazing some of the things that the Thais take for "normal" we juz find strange. Imagine u going to your Sinkie neighborhood 7-11 to get some ciggies and u bump into this... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Old 08-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 18
motodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
555+ Thailand Amazing some of the things that the Thais take for "normal" we juz find strange. Imagine u going to your Sinkie neighborhood 7-11 to get some ciggies and u bump into this... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
hehe, just noticed the CHIONG PARTY BOY Facebook page is so new, it was created just some 2 hours ago. ..
Old 08-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
just to share a new reports on "steal money from under the bed during massage" scam in Pattaya.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-ne...ntral-pattaya/

I read the article, likely the indians were lure into the trap by an offer they cannot resist. eg. pay for one and 3 enjoy the massage
Old 08-07-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster

old or new does it matter?
BTW can't remember which bro asked in a few posts back, Crystal AGG I think is reopening 12 July with a party.
Have sanook when u reach there & hope u post a few pics for us to see!

Old 08-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thats quite a good deal. U rent for how many days? When u planning to go?
.....sometime in August, a long trip.... maybe a short trip in July as well...
Old 08-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaReef View Post
Its better to rent a bike than a 4-wheeler in Patts.
Parking will be the least of your problems.
don't think those bike can ride from airport to Pattaya and later back to airport.

so far, don't have parking problem in Pattaya.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Can this old man join you guys as well? ^.^
you old man?

you going? or there now?
Old 09-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Bros, I came back with two friends from Pattaya yesterday and decided to write a RF quickly before I forget the details.

Pattaya is about 2 hours away from Bangkok airport by taxis or car. The day is hot and lazy but it comes to life after 8pm.

Our first stop was Walking Street where we could easily find hundreds of bars and joints. There were also hundreds of pros and ladyboys in the streets. We went to a go go bar by the name of Super Baby, a high end one as suggested by our Thai friend. There were about 15 gals dancing topless on a small stage with vertical poles and they change shifts every 15 minutes or so and we saw a different group of gals trying to dance. There were another 2 to 3 completely naked bar gals bathing in a big whirlpool rubbing or covering themselves with foam. With the dimming of light, a group of gals with face masks stripped themselves completely and danced with music. There were ping pong balls to throw at them about 50 yellow balls for 500B. I found it degrading to throw at them and gave them the balls instead. Some of them were really shapely and sexy.

We invited a few gals to sit with and examined their bodies by eyes and hands. You were obliged to buy them lady's drink costing about 120B each. If you liked any one of them, just told the mama sam so and paid for the bar fine of 600B to bring them to the hotel rooms. The going rate for those bar gals was 2,000B for a 2 hour job or 3,000B for overnight. These gals did not carry CDs but bros could buy them readily at 7/11 shops.

Our Thai friend advised us to get the gals registered at the hotel reception and the gals would have to surrender their IDs in exchange of hotel receipts. Besides it was a local authority requirement, it also ensured that you could trace them easily if they tried to dope or steal from you. As I am single, so I am not worried about this clear cut evidence to be used in a divorce court.

The gals offered very little service maybe only a simple massage nothing like we get from a WL in GL. AIDS and STD are major concern in Thailand and CD gives you protection to a great extent.

In my part 2 report, I would write about ladyboys show and experience at massage parlours.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee123 View Post
Bros, I came back with two friends from Pattaya yesterday and decided to write a RF quickly before I forget the details.

Pattaya is about 2 hours away from Bangkok airport by taxis or car. The day is hot and lazy but it comes to life after 8pm.

Our first stop was Walking Street where we could easily find hundreds of bars and joints. There were also hundreds of pros and ladyboys in the streets. We went to a go go bar by the name of Super Baby, a high end one as suggested by our Thai friend. There were about 15 gals dancing topless on a small stage with vertical poles and they change shifts every 15 minutes or so and we saw a different group of gals trying to dance. There were another 2 to 3 completely naked bar gals bathing in a big whirlpool rubbing or covering themselves with foam. With the dimming of light, a group of gals with face masks stripped themselves completely and danced with music. There were ping pong balls to throw at them about 50 yellow balls for 500B. I found it degrading to throw at them and gave them the balls instead. Some of them were really shapely and sexy.
When you mention giving the girl ping pong balls instead of throwing, it remind me of one incident some time ago.

I happen to be sitting in a bar beside a malaysian. At first though he is S'porean, we chat a bit, thats how I know he is from malaysia. We were chatting about avoiding getting starfish or runner.

He told his way is simply making the girls happy about going with us. He said, give them a lot of face in front of their peers, make them become the center of attraction and proud.

Then he said "I show you what I do."

He took some time and finally told me which one he had chosen. He signal to a waitress to bring over a basket of ping pong balls. He gave 10 balls to the waitress. The waitress was surprise and a big smile came up.

Then he point to the girl he wanted and ask the waitress to past the rest of the balls in the basket to that gogo girl.

You can really see a total different kind of smile when the gogo girl received the balls and was shown who gave her the balls. She came immediately & sat with that guy. In less than 10mins, she went to change to be on the way to his hotel.

Dunno whether did he succeed in getting a non star fish and non runner. But 100% he had make an impression in the bar. And also made the girl he choose proud and happy that night.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
When you mention giving the girl ping pong balls instead of throwing, it remind me of one incident some time ago.

I happen to be sitting in a bar beside a malaysian. At first though he is S'porean, we chat a bit, thats how I know he is from malaysia. We were chatting about avoiding getting starfish or runner.

He told his way is simply making the girls happy about going with us. He said, give them a lot of face in front of their peers, make them become the center of attraction and proud.

Then he said "I show you what I do."

He took some time and finally told me which one he had chosen. He signal to a waitress to bring over a basket of ping pong balls. He gave 10 balls to the waitress. The waitress was surprise and a big smile came up.

Then he point to the girl he wanted and ask the waitress to past the rest of the balls in the basket to that gogo girl.

You can really see a total different kind of smile when the gogo girl received the balls and was shown who gave her the balls. She came immediately & sat with that guy. In less than 10mins, she went to change to be on the way to his hotel.

Dunno whether did he succeed in getting a non star fish and non runner. But 100% he had make an impression in the bar. And also made the girl he choose proud and happy that night.
Hi bro stampede, what you said is very true. Be generous and considerate couple with a smile will give you extra mileage in Thailand, the land of smile. Unfortunately, my command of Thai is limited and could not really flirt with their gals as I could do to a PRC gal. I find Thais friendly and helpful. My Thai friend took leave to accompany us from 12pm to 2am daily for 3 days. He drove us to every where we wanted to go and to do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1