The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-09-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post
The one i black very worth it bro..pussy nice to lick and smell good..nice ass..white hungry for dick..hole very tight..enjoy bro
What's the damage for it..thanks
Old 10-09-2021, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop2 View Post

Any bro try this lady before??
Is her name May?

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 10-09-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Got profile picture of yourself?

Nwadays no profile picture no talk
Previously I used to have luck, no profile photo. The maid can agree to meet up for sex but now no more luck.
Old 10-09-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post
The one i black very worth it bro..pussy nice to lick and smell good..nice ass..white hungry for dick..hole very tight..enjoy bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Is her name May?
+10 for exchange
Old 10-09-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Yes bro, i managed to ask her out this morning, same time same place....looking forward on tonight adventure.
[QUOTE=kurtis;20826644]her friend very sedap. the one always wearing the diamond studded mask.

tetek besar and waist so slim.

she always show her TikTok video in hotel. sure got provide service one.

Prince Devitt upped.
Old 10-09-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 19
firefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to behold

Met with this pinay on Sunday...IMO not too bad

Old 10-09-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox_2046 View Post

Bro this one still not too bad? It is good lol

Can uncensor the neh neh?
Old 10-09-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Is her name May?
Yes bro, any one tried her before?
Old 10-09-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Yes bro, i managed to ask her out this morning, finally I got bj from her but i think she is quite new to this, not skillful like my pinay or indo fb, i ask her to stop after 5 mins and tell her i will teach her next time when we are in a better environment, I continue my kissing and sucking her two firm boobs and nipples until her time is out, she needs to rush back if not her employer will start to ask many question later.....too bad I didnt manage to meet up the other pinay last night as her employer is at home....but this morning I received her msg, ask me to meet her tonight same time same place....looking forward on tonight adventure.
Hi guys, update on my adventure last night with this pinay that i just chatted, brought her dinner again just to meet her at her nearby park, this time no wasting time on chit chat, straight go action to kissed her and pressed her soft boobs until she got wet, she told me, haha....proceed to suck her boobies but she stopped me after few minutes, she said she scare people watching from window as we are surround by building, haha.....although she is scare but she is a very horny lady, she cannot resist my Frenching and sucking, i try to finger her to make her even more horny but she stopped me...I managed to get her to bj me on my 2nd visit with her.....i propose to her we go hotel next week, we can enjoy more and more relax, she agreed without any hesitant, horny girl, haha, i so lucky manage to chatted her....we guys can throw the hooks but only when the girls reply than we get our chances, so good luck to all bros out there....i fishing a young pretty indo maid now, I had asked her out but she tell me not this week as her mom is working from home, hope can meet her soon and let see how it go.
Old 10-09-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
Anyone tried Fenni from Wechat, quite pretty. Talked to her for a couple of days. Very direct, want you to bring her out and shopping. I will pass on her for now.

Willing to trade contact with bros.

Have at least 2 more which I have upped to exchange as well.

1 is slim indo (off on all sunday can go hotel)
1 is wild and curvy pinay (morning can meet to f in carpark, Sunday can go hotel)
She ex la. 100 for bj
Old 11-09-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19919 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Big Big Neh Neh Still Not Too Bad

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 11-09-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Such a big nehneh, how u guys played. Did once a tall n big nehneh maid, keep squeezing sucking the nipple. Now my FB is aeroplane nehneh, are there new way to play the big nehneh, please share.
Old 11-09-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said, up you bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
She ex la. 100 for bj

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 11-09-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, wondering is there's a market rate for maids, I believe some Bros here got for free..
Old 11-09-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 8
Wassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexboi79 View Post
Any feedback Bro? Worth the money? Planning to meet her too but dont know where to do it in car.
Black one not bad..her boobs are nice..face discount a bit..maybe 5/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1