The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-09-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiguangzzz View Post
Bro can share her ctc
Lan jiao u want a not

All ur post all asking people to share ctc, sh what u provide?
Old 15-09-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

hello senior anyone tried Eva stay in sengkang quite pretty and fair from pics. Wondered anyone tried her. Quoted 150 for a shot
Old 15-09-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 10
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
her name is mey. went hotel raw cip. she did not ask for anything guess she just horny. do bring cd for protection made a mistake think with small head.
Hope u are ok bro
Old 15-09-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by teokc278 View Post
Upped both bro +5
Rtn 6 bro. Thks
Old 15-09-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
hello senior anyone tried Eva stay in sengkang quite pretty and fair from pics. Wondered anyone tried her. Quoted 150 for a shot
Got michat? Michat nick?
Old 15-09-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Hope u are ok bro
im ok thks bro just want to caution bring protection. realised after reading posts about other bros that might have up her also. have fun but play safe
Old 15-09-2021, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
for bros looking for quiet spots to hide your car:

weekdays night time:
tuas south street there's an entire stretch of warehouses and such, many of which are either unoccupied or no one around after 8pm, you can just drive in (there's no guard) to example 10 Tuas South Street and hide at one corner to heysho

weekends all day:
get that atas feel and bring your LBFM to CBD area! ocean tower MSCP or Mapletree Anson Road, all these CBD buildings are ghost towns on weekends just find one and hide and carry on!

weekdays day time, so far not many good choices, i found Bugis+ MSCP is not bad lol.
Tuas South Street is a Ccf.

For those of you who don't know what a CCF is, it's the place where ALL positive banglas and ALL imported foreign workers including maids are quarantined.

Not only is that place totally filled with people who are positive, the people who loiter around there are also from the red zone. Meaning those who work in the zone in full PPE, while taking care of these 100s of positive covid banglas.

I mentioned before. All camera from inside the warehouses are pointing not inwards, but outwards as well because if a bangla runs away, we need to check where he's running to.

Go and fuck there if you want but the CCTV there will be able to record with night vision cameras.
Old 15-09-2021, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
judine88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book a hotel with my indo maid this week . Big eyes big boobs and big ass. Her employer left sg already so she's free . Gna bang her till no tml . Great body imo
Old 15-09-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 15
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

weekdays night time:
tuas south street there's an entire stretch of warehouses and such, many of which are either unoccupied or no one around after 8pm, you can just drive in (there's no guard) to example 10 Tuas South Street and hide at one corner to heysho

weekends all day:
get that atas feel and bring your LBFM to CBD area! ocean tower MSCP or Mapletree Anson Road, all these CBD buildings are ghost towns on weekends just find one and hide and carry on!

weekdays day time, so far not many good choices, i found Bugis+ MSCP is not bad lol.
Thanks and nice info. +10 for you
Old 15-09-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 712 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2264 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

weekdays night time:

weekends all day:

wah lau eh bro... after you share no more quiet liao lor....
Old 15-09-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks decent. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesTlnY View Post

Anyone know her?
Old 15-09-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Very good information. Up you bro

Quote:

weekdays night time:

weekends all day:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 15-09-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesTlnY View Post

Anyone know her?
Bro your fishing skills superb, if she agree to meet, should faster up her. Last time I met one Indo, cute n pretty, got chance nv ask go hotel to faster up. Then no more 2nd time chance to meet, other bro already queuing to up. So wasted.
Old 15-09-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
im ok thks bro just want to caution bring protection. realised after reading posts about other bros that might have up her also. have fun but play safe
Lucky just went for check up yesterday and result is normal hahaha, don play raw bros. Better to stay safe
Old 15-09-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
morpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymorpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody tried Endel (michat name) from Sengkang before? Asking for $200 for 3 hours....FR, if any, will be highly appreciated before I go all in this Sunday ;-)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1