The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 10-07-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
addmeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

LS2 V40
Looks: 8/10 23 years old SYT that looks like the poly girl you’ve always wanted.
Body: 9/10 Very slender body that you’ll surely turn back and look on the streets. She says she’s 163cm but I feel she’s around 168cm.
Boobs: 10/10 Big natural B cup that’s slightly bigger than what I can grab. Super firm but soft to the touch. I honestly thought it was enhanced before she stripped
BBBJ: 6/10 Very brief only. Mostly HJ. No CIM/COB.
DFK: No
CIM: No
Massage: 6/10 Very amateur but it was a good 20-30 minutes.
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Yes

I didn’t expect much because sometimes the reality is far from photos. She doesn’t look exactly like the photos due to angle and lighting but she certainly looks great. Her body and boobs are the highlight of the session. Super tender and clean looking as she’s quite young. No tattoos and no weird scars or anything. Just a perfect slim and leggy lady. After massage proceed to shower. She’s very thorough on the showering part so hygiene is definitely up to standard. After that back to bed slightly disappointed because no kissing and she’s not open to other positions. The only position is you lying down and her on top or beside you. Naturally no COB/CIM for this session. Nevertheless I still released pretty quickly as she’s really too hot. I’ll come back just for her hot body. She’s still pretty new. Only here for a week so far and it’s her first time in this trade(she says lah). Hopefully able to unlock more the next time.
Old 10-07-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BoobaGod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addmeat View Post
LS2 V40
Looks: 8/10 23 years old SYT that looks like the poly girl you’ve always wanted.
Body: 9/10 Very slender body that you’ll surely turn back and look on the streets. She says she’s 163cm but I feel she’s around 168cm.
Boobs: 10/10 Big natural B cup that’s slightly bigger than what I can grab. Super firm but soft to the touch. I honestly thought it was enhanced before she stripped

I didn’t expect much because sometimes the reality is far from photos. She doesn’t look exactly like the photos due to angle and lighting but she certainly looks great. Her body and boobs are the highlight of the session. Super tender and clean looking as she’s quite young. No tattoos and no weird scars or anything. Just a perfect slim and leggy lady. After massage proceed to shower. She’s very thorough on the showering part so hygiene is definitely up to standard. After that back to bed slightly disappointed because no kissing and she’s not open to other positions. The only position is you lying down and her on top or beside you. Naturally no COB/CIM for this session. Nevertheless I still released pretty quickly as she’s really too hot. I’ll come back just for her hot body. She’s still pretty new. Only here for a week so far and it’s her first time in this trade(she says lah). Hopefully able to unlock more the next time.
definitely not first time as she was V15 in LS1 previously
Old 10-07-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobaGod View Post
definitely not first time as she was V15 in LS1 previously
They’re all better actors than mediacorpse stars
Old 10-07-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bibibibububu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
LS2 V40

Yes, i try her 2 times before, very young and pretty girl with nice boobs. Last time she came here for only a short period, but the service part is very limit and sop. consider no fun at all
Old 10-07-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibibibububu View Post
Yes, i try her 2 times before, very young and pretty girl with nice boobs. Last time she came here for only a short period, but the service part is very limit and sop. consider no fun at all
Yes bro feels like she just want to get it done and over with. Anyway might look for her again if my favourites are busy. The body and boobs kinda made up for her service.
Old 10-07-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bibibibububu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes bro feels like she just want to get it done and over with. Anyway might look for her again if my favourites are busy. The body and boobs kinda made up for her service.
Yes bro, totally agree she just to get it done and over, but she really have a young and nice figure. just enjoy it bro.
Old 11-07-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anybody has any update on the excellent 38? dont see her getting advertised anymore
Old 11-07-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
invisman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
No wonder got nice piak piak sound beside my room in the afternoon yesterday . Session ended, went out and saw her coming out from the room . Look skinnier and darker. Look wise is 6.5 for me .
Which LS did you go? I thought no piak-piak for the ladies LS except for Princess only as set by management?
Old 11-07-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
invisman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I can’t find the thread for LS2 so I’ll just post my FRs here. Hope this can still be useful to you guys.

LS2 V88
Looks: 8/10 Natural GND looks with little make up. Slightly resembles Paige Chua in the dark.
Body: 8/10 Around 165cm slim figure. Not overly skinny. Just nice for me.
Boobs: 9/10 Natural B cups just nice for a handful. Soft to the touch.
BBBJ: 8/10 Hardworking and not in a rush. Like an amateur girlfriend.
DFK: Yes but little tongue action. Really like an amateur girlfriend.
CIM: Yes but YMMV.
Massage: 6/10 Not the best but it’s ok for me.
RTF: Visited 4 times.
V88 just came back 3 days ago after returning to Vietnam for 2 months. She came back with a new scar below her belly. I joked and ask her is it from giving birth but she told me she went back Vietnam for surgery to remove kidney cysts. Anyway service was just like before. One of the most natural looking beauty around. Nowadays many cosmetic surgeries and breast implants among them so this is one of the rare ones.

LS2 V26
Looks: 9/10 Prettiest among the 3. Looks like Korean actress Yoo In Na.
Body: 10/10 Tall and very slim. Very leggy around 168cm. Perfect.
Boobs: 8/10 Huge C cups but enhanced. Big for her frame but looks great nevertheless.
BBBJ: 8/10 Makes eye contact while at it. Quite experienced at it.
DFK: Yes the passionate kind.
CIM: Didn’t try because I always do it on her boobs. I don’t think she allows CIM.
Massage: 7/10 She’s slim but she’s pretty strong. Quite a decent massage.
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Visited 5 times
V26 is my favourite slutty mistress here. She dares to play and goes all out to serve. Can tell she’s very experienced in this field. If I’m not wrong this is also her second trip here. During shower she’ll wash your ears too and afterwards during action you’ll find out why. No language barrier. In fact she sounds very singlish. Apart from enhanced boobs, nothing much you can complain about.

LS2 V96
Looks: 8/10 Looks pretty decent and cute.
Body: 8/10 She’s very petite around 155cm. Gave birth before but still acceptable.
Boobs: 7/10 Natural but slightly saggy which I guess it’s due to child birth.
BBBJ: 10/10 Takes DT like a champ. Made her lie down and mouth fuck her.
DFK: Yes
CIM: Yes while DT so I think she accidentally swallowed a little as well.
Massage: 8/10 Good strength even though she’s petite. Stamina is good too.
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Visited 3 times
V96 is the smallest built among the 3. Even though gave birth before she still looks great. The place is dark so you’ll hardly notice. Her BBBJ made up for any flaws she might have. Kinda miss it as I’m typing this. Will go back very soon. Oh her massage is pretty decent too. Best among the 3.

2 of them do FJ out of LS2 and 1 of them is a strict no. Please PM me if you wanna know who.

Side note: Saw a pretty cute lady peeping out of the curtain while I was paying. Checked with the counter lady and found out she’s 76. Anyone had tried her before?
Thank you for the FRs. Looking to try new lady which are DFK.
Old 12-07-2024, 12:55 AM
Samster

legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by invisman View Post
Which LS did you go? I thought no piak-piak for the ladies LS except for Princess only as set by management?
yes no piak piak. but it depends how good you are at getting freebies.
Old 12-07-2024, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
anybody has any update on the excellent 38? dont see her getting advertised anymore
I just checked yesterday and they told me she went back already. Didn’t ask when will she be returning.
Old 12-07-2024, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yes no piak piak. but it depends how good you are at getting freebies.
wondering how many have went back and piak her already. Supposed to book her last week. Paid money liao, went toilet came out and counter guy say she's unavailable then ask me to change number.

Seeing that so many have up her before, really considering if wanna try sia.
Old 12-07-2024, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 13
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I just checked yesterday and they told me she went back already. Didn’t ask when will she be returning.
38 is still in JB but left LS..... is now with another stable. Full service only rm268
Old 12-07-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
scorpiotkh is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
38 is still in JB but left LS..... is now with another stable. Full service only rm268
Which stable bro? Can PM?
Old 12-07-2024, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
can share stable pls? still in jb?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1