The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-09-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
To whom u refer now?
Oops the pic didn't get uploaded. Don't know for some reason can't upload now also.. The girl got back pic and can see so many tattoos.asking for 150 2hr/2shots
Old 19-09-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodleman View Post
@Coolbrian nope bro.
Oh OK bro.. She look familiar can't recall..anyway good luck with your biz.. 😊
Old 19-09-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomyum88 View Post
Looks decent. Good luck.
that time go to room once take out my dick whole room smell of rotten eggs
Old 19-09-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Happy sunday bros!!!! Happy firing!!! Fill them up w cum!!!!
Old 19-09-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Wow.. this is a looker... enjoy filling all her holes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Old 19-09-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 11
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Another bro did pm me last week as needed a quiet place w an actual bed not a staircase or car lol.

Without details too many, can say we came to an " arrangement" with the ( in this case pinay) maid which waz agreeable to all haha..basically he went first, i did her 2nd while he rested and i think she sucked him off again wile i showered...

So if anybody needs to avoid the risks of hotel registration and has a horny/up for more than one guy/ or just wans $ maid..pm me and mebbe we work out a deal lol

Am in holland v area ..private parking
Wow thats interesting .

Can DM me would be worth a deal
Old 19-09-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Thats iris . Talked her a few times but nothing proceeded . Lucky you shes a bomb
Old 19-09-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
Weekday less options and limited timing, but for quickies still have. I got a few that are weekday quickies maid.

1. Stays at Telok blangah. Goes market few days a week, meet her at top floor of her mscp after her marketing for very short quickie or bj in car. Max 15 mins.
2. Lives at Keppel , employer lets her go out for a walk after 8pm, can up for an hour+.
3. Also Telok Blangah, employer allow her go jogging around 8pm, upped her few times when she went ‘jogging’. Can up for 45 mins to an hour.
4. Live at Clementi, employer is rich, dun want a stay in maid, so agency rented a shared room for her to stay at Clementi. She works at Tiong Bahru and goes home every night 9+pm. Get a room at Pasir Panjang, can whack for 2 hours then send her back.
5. Stays tg Rhu area, weekdays will take mrt to king Albert park fetch employer kids. from school. Leaves home 1hr 15mins before fetching time. Fetch her from bus stop outside condo, go stadium basement car park quickie 20 mins then send to king Albert park, still in time.
6. Once a week send employer kid to Serangoon gardens for enrichment classes, and wait 2 hours for her there. Fetch her from Serangoon garden, book a hotel at Kovan, whack for almost an hour and send her back, just nice timing.
7. Lives at Dover, just stay with an old lady. When old lady goes downstairs for her evening chat with her friends, she can have her own free time, before old lady call her to wheel her home. She will sneak out and meet me at the mscp next to her block, can up for 30-40 mins.

So weekdays off day maids not many, but quickie maids still quite a lot.
Damn lucky you bro . How do you convince then
Old 19-09-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Omg she is that bad smell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
that time go to room once take out my dick whole room smell of rotten eggs
Old 19-09-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Damn lucky you bro . How do you convince then
Usually ask them out first time say ‘go for walk’ or chit chat in car. First time meet usually will end up kissing and some groping. 2nd or 3rd meet confirm up once they also cannot tahan. 3 weeks back, met this really pretty and cute 32 yo Indo maid staying at chancery lane, D cup boobs, has a bangala bf. Bring to Botanic Garden ‘for a walk’ kissed and squeezed her boobs…next day she blocked me on WhatsApp 🤣🤣 lucky bangala dude. So not always hit… got misses also la bro. But I never shy with maids, first meet dun let hold hands or kiss or grope, dun waste time, go home and move on. But so far, only encountered 1 act innocent type…
Old 19-09-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxxx85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Thats iris . Talked her a few times but nothing proceeded . Lucky you shes a bomb
She's iris or irene ?
Old 19-09-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
faishorty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Screwing maids

Hi all chiongster just had a good session with a indo maid damn she's awesome...pick her up earlier and strait away to a hotel in geylang where by no QR code are required only temperature taken only.....damn anyway back to the action that happen with a maid just now...basically she a type of NSA type of indo girl whereby u pay and FO that's what she claim...
Look's: 8/10
Body:7/10 fuckable
Neh² pop: big and not shabby
BJ: she loves it
Overall FJ and etc:8/10
That's my FR for this indon maid
If anyone senior n junior who love to share the maid u guys are welcome to inbox me ya....but not old one lei
Old 19-09-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
Usually ask them out first time say ‘go for walk’ or chit chat in car. First time meet usually will end up kissing and some groping. 2nd or 3rd meet confirm up once they also cannot tahan. 3 weeks back, met this really pretty and cute 32 yo Indo maid staying at chancery lane, D cup boobs, has a bangala bf. Bring to Botanic Garden ‘for a walk’ kissed and squeezed her boobs…next day she blocked me on WhatsApp 🤣🤣 lucky bangala dude. So not always hit… got misses also la bro. But I never shy with maids, first meet dun let hold hands or kiss or grope, dun waste time, go home and move on. But so far, only encountered 1 act innocent type…

really nice insights bro thx for sharing, take it steady and slow...also flirt alot on text mssgs b4 meet to prepare her for whats coming, it sets their expectations and also let you know if they are receptive to what u want and confirm they like u....text game is important...are you a good kisser? i can teach u....bla bla.. and take it from there lol also the golden request, can u wear a skirt for me when we go out? if she accepts then its a jackpot my friend you made it congrats haha
Old 19-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
firefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not bad at all
Possible to....introduce her...or..meet her togther/take turns...i can provide private discreet place & a ^contribution^ is ok
Pm me if u are ok w it
J
OK will pm you
Old 19-09-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

For those Bros out there who are wondering if maids are as horny as they are made out to be, you can stop wondering anymore. I just met a Filipina maid in Punggol whom I only chat up in the last 2-3 weeks and she gave me one of the best bbbjs ever. Totally engulfed my cock in her mouth and swallowed every drop of my little Bros. And to think that she came into my car acting very shy...

Only had time for a quickie today. Everything happened in less than 1 hr. Next time, will book a room and slowly have my way with her...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1