The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
rileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hanoi

Hi Bro deptrai4u,

How are you?

I just logged on and read some nasty comments by some wu liao people.

Let me state my experience.

I was a newbie to Hanoi. Read deptrai4u's posts and contacted him.

He generously responded and took a few of us guys out for dinner and after that to some fun places, cost-sharing basis.

Actually, I think he out of pocket more than us because he spent time and transport costs and he was not calculating or ngiao at all. Plus the fact he is a fun guy to be with.

Anyway, Bro deptrai4u, if you are reading this, more power to you and thanks for your generosity.
Old 15-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyhale View Post
H
Anyway, Bro deptrai4u, if you are reading this, more power to you and thanks for your generosity.
I had to agree that bro deptrai4u is one of most generous friends you can ever hope to have...if he takes care of you...you had been blessed...cheers...

bro deptrai4u...my 3 salute to you...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 15-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 17
woon85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoon85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoon85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Balls to you SingaporeLion!

And CCup, actually i abit scared of Mickey... Cause he never allow me to pay before! Prawning, kopi, drinks, watever. Dog meat marijuana. All he snatch to pay. So all the nasty remarks are actually aimed at SingaporeLion/Toad whoever. If you are a real person, i am sure he is more then happy to meet up.

By the way TOAD! By spending money, you mean USD 500 a girl ah? HAHAHAHAHA! Your girl's nipple made of pearls is it? Or maybe her cheebye inside got massage machine.

Be
a
Beast
But
Never
a
Lanjiao
Man

Brothers of BABBNALM!
Old 15-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Samster

woon85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoon85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoon85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah, the toad/newmartin/watever name, he no balls one. He wont even dare to meet up. Went to Hanoi and met mickey, he stupid bring me to the place full of mafia... And guess wat, the mafia all his friends.. Knn, i eat also abit scared.

You guys think the toad call ppl out he really mean it? No... His father no balls...

Ok ok, for those that dunno the history of the toad, let me brief u guys.

Long ago, there was the Toad's Mother, she was a prostitute. One day she tio double anal by 2 beggars. Cause she need to buy kotek no money, so the beggars pay about 1 dollar.

They shoot inside her anal, but LO AND BEHOLD! a miracle happened. The toad's mother was pregnant in the ass. But who is the father??? Beggar 1 or Beggar 2? We will never know....

9months later the toad was born, he didnt have a father cause he doesnt even know who is the father. Even the toad's mum was confused. So one day the Toad saw a man without balls, and he said "Wow, i also no balls! we the same! you are my father!!!"

So now you guys know more about the toad...

Be
a
Beast
But
Never
a
Lanjiao
Man

Brothers of BABBNALM!
Old 15-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyhale View Post
Hi Bro deptrai4u,

How are you?

I just logged on and read some nasty comments by some wu liao people.

Let me state my experience.
Hey Bro,

Long time no see and to tell u the truth, ur nick looks familiar and I forgot who u are... all ur fault, so long did not visit me in hanoi! You know, I had a long and cold and lonely winter here... bery few visitors but luckily got toads to keep me company and my brains at low idling speed (otherwise goes into hibernate mode), and sometime shifting to 1st gear when practising on my guitar getting ready to sing to his mother.

Anyway about this TOAD.. here is a fuller version of his story.. he is actually born in Singapore, at very young age, after the saga mentioned by woon, he and his mother went to HCMC. So his mother continue to work as a fucky-fucky-i-love-u-long-time prostitute serving the American Dicks (Tom and Harry as well). Now the mother cb very loose and she very old and wrinkled (even iron also cannot get back original shape) so she becomes overnight parking for trucks, near the seaport in HCMC. Her son, the TOAD, mentally challenged, took over the biz, but aim at conning people only, especially Singaporeans. He does so by using MANY NICKS (Clones) on various forums, talking among his clones, to promote himself and his service to unsuspecting newbies at the same time pretending to be a newbie. He makes the newbies pay for his party and also con their monies whenever possible. And that is what pissed me off... Singaporeans con Singaporeans in HCMC!

This TOAD is a wanted man in Singapore (so he is not safe to be with) and because he offended some people in Cambodia, there is also a contract on his head there. So he has no where to go, but stay put in HCMC. But instead of turning over a new leaf, he actually turned into a leaf... face green green, brain pea-sized and trying to con people.

Anyway, the full story is in the HCMC Thread 2. now a lot of brudders in that thread all taking turns to hammer him whenever he appears.. but I am posting a video clip of his mother here, if u see someone that looks like this lady in HCMC, u know it gotta be him.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 15-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster

hmm.... deptrai, i think you got it all wrong. tats not the Toads mother... tats my bitch last time. I think the correct video is this

Be
a
Beast
But
Never
a
Lanjiao
Man

Brothers of BABBNALM!
Old 15-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
rileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,

Do you remember you brought us out: snbd, rememberme and I?

Anyway, my work is in SG, I have no excuse to travel to Hanoi or any other place, unlike snbd and rememberme who have regional roles.

Some of the highlights of the trip: road side finger food, road side strong coffee, traditional bath and massage, and other places with ladies.

I can't imagine you being bored or lonely. You have a beautiful partner, and an endless supply of ladies who want to be with you and they are just a phone call away.

How to be bored? You live a life which some of us here in SG can only dream of.

Don't waste your time trying to refute those bo liao posts.

Those of us who have the privilege of being hosted by you know the truth.
If there are people who are dumb enough to believe those stupid comments, just let them be.

Save your energy for satisfying and fulfilling pursuits!!

Last edited by rileyhale; 15-04-2011 at 04:12 PM.
Old 17-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chao cac anh

checking in for a brief field report: small massage place at 717 Giai Phong, a vnemese friend invited me there a few days ago.

300K dong per girl for the shop, 100K dong tips, for 30min-1h massage.

One the ground floor you can have some tea and look at the 3-4 girl there before you chose. On the 2nd floor, there are 4 beds separated by curtains, immediately after you lie down, your pants will get removed. This happened so quickly that I was a bit surprised, I am more used to small talk...and since I am a shy, limp-dicked guy, who can not perform on command at 4am anymore, I asked her to just do a "normal massage".

So I can not really give a rating, since my experience is only what I observed from other clients there. Girls seem very helpful, their clothes are of the easy-access type. Kissing, fondling, hand, mouth...standard service is whatever clients need for a quick release (probably except full service).

I had chosen a 21 year old girl from Hai Duong province. Did some smalltalk. She was quite good looking, nice face, small teen boobs...but she was also a midget (probably 1.40 or maximum 1.50 ) I got her phone number, but then later discovered that girls aren't allowed to leave the workplace. Bummer. I am not going to comment on the ethical aspects of such work arrangements, but it's definitely a bit boring when you can not even have a coffee with the girls.

So, for a quick release, this is a good place, for anything else, probably not.

How to get there: if you are coming from the city center, Giai Phong is the street which continues further from Le Duan. From the railway station, just continue straight ahead on Le Duan, all the way, past Lenin Park, until you are in Giai Phong.

This is one of the many areas outside the city center where there is a concentration of many small "relax/massage" establishments in HN, easy to find because of the red lights.
Old 18-04-2011, 01:12 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsoor View Post
Chao cac anh

checking in for a brief field report: small massage place at 717 Giai Phong, a vnemese friend invited me there a few days ago.

300K dong per girl for the shop, 100K dong tips, for 30min-1h massage.
Hi restoor,

How is the going? U still hanging around in Hanoi?

Long time no see u!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 18-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jonathantanjz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro deptrai4u do you know of ani hotel other than hotel oasis? because the hotel is full i think they didnt manage to get my reservation, any other hotels with the same price range? and girl friendly too? help!!! urgently pls reply me asap or text me at my number can? thanks alot!!!
Old 18-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathantanjz View Post
bro deptrai4u do you know of ani hotel other than hotel oasis? because the hotel is full i think they didnt manage to get my reservation, any other hotels with the same price range? and girl friendly too? help!!! urgently pls reply me asap or text me at my number can? thanks alot!!!
Dun u worry, rest assured that ur problem.is solved already, I will pm u some details later.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 18-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 17
mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!

I think it is will more proper for me to post it here since this is the 17 Saloon which I visited in Hanoi, thanks to Namelo.

This was my 1st trip to Hanoi to visit an ex girl of mine, well now that she is my ex girl, I decided to make this trip to say HI to Namelo after years since we last met at Joo Chiat.

This was actually the 2nd stop after the 1st bar we visited. Been new to Hanoi, there were so many ushers greeting us when we dropped off the taxi. Unfortunately, they are guys. Well, never mind that, as least they are service orientated.

We walked in to the bar and wow, girls! Girls with looks, girls with boobs and girls with every single material you can probably think of. This to me is heaven after having to see the boring/restless streets of Hanoi, this finally woken up my moment. Even with my ex girl been with me in this trip, still can’t take off my eyes from them.

The bar is on a longest set up with the main bar smacked in the centre with beautiful bar tenders to serve you. The only 2 to 3 men in there are the Managers of the floor. The rest are girls! If I am not mistaken, this bar is double floor. With its cowboy interior set up, I can understand why this is one of the hippest hang out in Hanoi.

We got our table and also Namelo ordered Blue Label or something, sorry man, I can’t remember. Though I don’t drink but was embarrassed that your friend didn’t want to take my share. This treat was greatly appreciated.

The thing I like about this bar is the band. With all the Korean and Vietnam songs been played in and out on TV, finally I get to listen some really decent songs from the Philippines (I think they are from Philippines) band they have there. You get to listen to retro, alternative rock and also get to dedicate the songs you want to hear as long as they can sing them.

I would say that this was the best part of my entire trip in Hanoi and thanks to Namelo.

Address:
98b Tran Hung Dao Str., Hoàn Kiem, Hanoi
+84 4 39426822
www.17saloon.com

Videos:

Cheers

www.nothingbettertodo.net
All about NIGHTLIFE in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia.

FR on our Vietnam trips can be found at www.nothingbettertodo.net under Entertainment.

My Thread - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=256763
Old 18-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdamx5 View Post
I think it is will more proper for me to post it here since this is the 17 Saloon which I visited in Hanoi, thanks to Namelo.

Address:
98b Tran Hung Dao Str., Hoàn Kiem, Hanoi
+84 4 39426822
www.17saloon.com
Good sharing your forum. Good that you managed to meet up with bro Naemlo.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 19-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horsepoet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Spa scene in Hanoi

Newbie here, so execute the questions.

I've been reading on this thread, and haven't seen much mention of spas. Can any pro recommend some quality spa place in Hanoi?

I'll be in Hanoi next week and staying in Movenpick. Any joint around that hotel?

Thanks in advance.
Old 19-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathantanjz View Post
hI Jon,

Still waiting for your details, if u sent me info in time, i can make arrangements here before i leave. Otherwise good luck.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1