The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 10-05-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeru0104 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

booked a session with skippy from Pacific stars.

Looks: 7/10, 90% similar to pictures
Body: 8/10 nice body with right curves in right places
Boobs: c-cup, looks enhanced but feels natural, doesnt have that hard feel.
Shower: standard, but with sponge your whole body.
Frenching: none only kiss a bit
Catbath: short
Bbbj: damn good! She twirls it inside
Fj: had 2 rounds w/ her, she rode me good then switch to missionary for my 1st shot. Gave me a quick shower then proceed for a good oil massage.
Told to her that we will proceed to 2nd round, she rode me again reverse cowgirl, then switch to doggie then back to me on top, got too tired so she told.me that she will just use her hands.
Communication: she can converse in english, is able.to chat with you.
gfe: not much, she just hugged me before i go
Overall: 6.5/10
Rtf: no, might try other girls from same stable.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sadguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So is it official that Club V is gone? At least 2 days ago i could view their gallery or are they just under renovating for a relaunch?
Old 10-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After 2 years MIA from PS stable....just came back from a session with Leonie. kudos to bro cash for giving me an opportunity to BOOKthis gem!.

Holy crap she look so beautiful Im so stunned like vegetable at the door. She worn white dress that shows her big cleavage to welcome me.. very beautiful.

Look: 9.5/10, fair like chinese, sharp facial feature, maciam like barbie doll. very unnatural pretty. But im a person that base on look. Damn pretty! The live photo seems expanded horizontally.. she has small sharp nose with rebonded hair. look dam cute and pretty. Shocked

body: 9: She is very slim and first time i seen a very defined hourglass shape. No tattoo and with a white bellybutton jewel piercing.

boob: 8 big round melons! however, when i go underboob, can feel some concaves, maciam like some hulk crush her underboob and left behind indent marking.. and the boob abit tough elastic

french: well she prefer kissing than french. she did accept but to a certain extent...

bbbj: gentle, wet and floppy feel, nice as it doesnt make me straight away cmi and unable to bonk as im a 1 shotter

fj: quite tight and a beautiful sight as she ride me like a jokey

gfe: she is very cute able to converse in english. willing to serve me like a king. On the side note: i somehow agitated her by unable to fufill her lust as i cannot perform 2nd shot...to the fact when i try to french her she insist of kissing only while non stop effort to wake up my lump of meat; insist of trying her best to wake up the meat. when end, she keep say sorry for unable to make me 2nd shot.. very unique but pleasant experience. dam it hurts my heart to see that beauty keep saying sorry when its my useless lump failed me.

RTF; make me want to visit her again to sayang her... but she going back next sat...and my schedule clash...but will definitely visit her again if she come back to sg in the FUTURE.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6498 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemobster View Post
Next target.

Krystal from MMS. Seems like a potential gem.

looking forward to your fr!
Old 11-05-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Happyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Date: 10-5-2015
Stable: Xclusive
Lady: Serene

My old flame re-emerged, back from another stable. I still prefer her Apple name, it suits her looks and character more haha. Anyway, An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Finally I've got her after the second time she came back thru her old stable. I know what I could expect from her, so I held my hopes high and off I go for my mission.

Okt's customer retention skills superb, therefore I've no qualms on going back to him Everytime. Timing confirmed, cue given and I'm up into my lucky apartment.

Before I can knock the door, she swing opened the door and gave me a huge O.O face. Same pattern, she likes to stare at me smiling without talking and moving, for around 5mins? I needed to close the door and hold her hands into the bedroom before she finally spoke, "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH SOBSOBSOB"

Well, lovey dovey over, wiped her tears off and I undressed her. Taking the cue, she straddled me and unbottoned my shirt while pecking my lips simultaneously.

Looks: 8/10
"She had this aegyo in her, forever bubbly and laugh at everything. That silly girlfriend from secondary school type, that would trip over a towel on the floor or knocked her elbow on everything. Loved her face whenever she accidentally hit something. Oh ya, she still sport that cute little female moustache, still looked cute on her nevertheless"

Body: 7/10
"She went even skinnier than last time, almost to the bone kind. Luckily she still had some little "fats" I could play with. She kept denying she went skinnier, insisting that she ate a lot Everytime. Well..."

Boobs: 7/10
"A pair of As, big nipples, very suckable. Hers are a disappointment for bros that are boob lovers, but I'm not. I'm a sucker for some cute/pretty faces "

Shower: 7/10
"She still had that shy character in her, washed up my body quickly and shifted her hand to my happyboy quickly, with that happy grin on her face looking up to me. Took extra care on him, neglecting me. Like a little girl, she wanted me to wash up for her while she stood incredibly straight and stiff, eh, machiam I never touch you before don't act virgin."

Cat-bath: 9/10
"She still gave me one of the best cat-bath. Maybe it's her personality, she would lick one time on the nips and looked up at me with a grin, like yearning to see my expression in response to her teasing. But she did not last long here and proceeded to the next."

Bbbj: 9/10
"Improved since the last time I had her. Suction superb, loved to see her closed eyes while indulging in a somewhat female delicacy. She could go non-stop , occasionally popped out with that sound and tongue teasing the head. Ive that fetish for that popping sound whenever she removed her mouth on my happyboy, super fascinating."

Painting - allowed
"Still that small slit pussy, with the 1 week after clean shaven hair, how can I resist that temptation? Still loved that expression when she jerked her lower body while using her left hand on her mouth to simmer down her moans. How satisfying."

Fj: 10/10
"She wanted to ride me, pushed me down on that creaky bed (Bro, need to change the mattress already ah as the springs are somehow making our back a little sore haha), and insert it slowly while giving me that pained face. Being a cheeky me, I thrusted it in without warning once I gain entry at tip. She yelped a huge moan out and immediately lie on my body face down and kissed, rocking her underbody well. Man she improved much ever since the last time I bonked her. Still trying to hold back her moans, I grabbed her with ease and flipped her over, continuing with missionary. Her moans came from soft, to loud. Wow, I didn't know she moaned like that, sounded like those little Japanese schoolgirls, exactly like it. Well, energizer gave me a boost of 24V and off I go, non-stop for 20mins before I came, HARD. She giggled, pecked my for like umpteen times before extracting my asleep happyboy and went to shower."

GFE: 10/10
"Well, what can you expect from an old flame?"

Rtf - Like how American got Talent show, "You have 3 yesses and off you go to Vegas."

I shall cut all lovey-dovey stories and acts.
After the whole session, she helped me wear my shirt and buttoning everything up, refusing me to do it myself. Aiyo, that feeling somehow came back lol but no cannot.

Well, my experience is what I've wrote here, it's subjective to all bros. like what I've believed, it's all up to chemistry. Maybe as for a little tip, you may want to put yourself in their shoes and find out how to make their time with you happier.

Eat, Sleep, Bonk, Repeat
Old 11-05-2015, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
WW22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which one should i book first..
Xclusive : serene
69thai : nami
Or
Exotica : phoebe ( but i no found any review on her )
Old 11-05-2015, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
daozai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a fantastic love making session with Nami from new stable 69thai. Thought I should share as its her first time in sg and she is leaving on 20 May.

Room: spacious with attached toilet.

Nami: from northern thailand. Chinese/korean looking. looks like photos, but without makeup.

body: like poly netball, volleyball player. Smooth and tone. No fats..

boobs: B with light brown nipples.

Frenching: passionate.

Painting: allowed and she loves it (white tiger alert!!)

Bbbj: not so experienced but she did her best.

Fj: No KY needed!! (means i made her wet enough?) She seems like a pro in love making and she enjoys it. Even initiate reverse cowgirl position on our 2nd shot! Lots of hugs and kisses.

massage: oil massage, relaxing. (Wanted to look for someone with good massage skill but found this gem instead)

Gfe: shy at first but after warm up, gfe gao gao. Always smiling.

comms: doesnt speak english at all, so i know very little about her. Only know she is from northen thailand and she works in coffee bar, and sing songs or something. So bros who knows thai will get an advantage.

PS: All bros pls treat this rare gem nice. Heard from many girls about certain nationality being rough on them. Hope OKTs can ban those ppl.
Old 11-05-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Been some time since a gal from sbf catch my eye.

FR on Nami from 69 thai.

Looks: 8.5/10 Cute ah lian, light tan.
Boobs:8.5/10 B cups, perfect shape to hold
Frenching: 8/10 Great and loves painting, can tell she smokes but use listerine
BJ: 6/10 Don't like BJs in general and was quite average
FJ: 9/10 Fantastic, only scared she pain must use alot of ky.
GFE: 8/10 Able to understand her, great gfe
Room: 9/10, Clean, own bathroom all rooms.
RTF: Was trying to sneak a peak at maylee but did not get to see. Might not rtf since no overnight.

Will probably aim Krystal from MMS or Sasa from pattaya depending on FRs.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

What happen to the stable MODELS?
Anyone able to book the FL from Bro Doctor?
Old 11-05-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
happyjoecole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on NaNa (pattayababy)?
Old 12-05-2015, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
WW22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Date: 12 - 05 - 2015
Girl name : Nami ( 69Thai )

apartment condition ( 9/10 ) : cleannn, cold cos have AC in the living room
room ( 9/10 ) : clean, not really cold which is good for me, towel clean, no smell

body ( 8/10 ) : smooth and tone
boobs ( 8/10 ) : 34b, smooth, and sometimes bounce
pussy : shave, tight, wet..really wet..

book nami last shot, message bro flix for confirm that she available
quick respond from bro flix
arrived at the condo, bell, and...she is so cute, with smiling face

go inside her room, talk a bit, her english is not that good so use hand gesture, and translator ( LOL )
then start the action..

shower ( 8/10 ) : so passion, wash body, and then my jr, so nice

catbath ( 8/10 ) : good, sensation, not rush also

BBBJ ( 7/10 ) : nice BJ, but need to practice use tongue

frenching ( 9/10 ) : a lot of kissing, and use tongue also

painting ( 8/10 ) : allowed, and wet also

FJ ( 9/10 ) : first she ride me, soft moaning, but when increased the speed become loud is soooo good and soooo nice also, with kissing ( a lot, and she like it ) after first shot, shower again, and chit chat, then start for the second round with BBBJ. she like when i kiss her neck and back ear..
not rush, and not time watcher also

GFE ( 9/10 ) : like a GF, and she like joke ( LOL )

OVERALL : 9/10

RTF : OF COURSE!!! will book later before she leaving

Thanks bro flix!!!
Old 12-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mototo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried $$$$$$$$$$.com before ?
Old 12-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 18
hypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Mgd to visit Nami this aftrnn 2+, slight delay due earlier bro overrun (now I understood why )

Not to repeat again - she is every words the others bro has aldy spoken of.
Cons are next to zero english & not too keen on BBBJ;
But her 'gao gao' gfe, mischievousness, attitude makes up much more than enough for the 2 cons.

A RTF material for sure
Old 12-05-2015, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tori from monte. Used to be from MMS. Pretty sure of that. Super bod on that girl.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

a belated FR for fancy of MMS stable. am forever a lurker but felt she deserve a FR. (well for the natural boobs!)

top right corner resembles her actual look, say 90%.

highly proficient in english makes it a joy to communicate with her which helps breaking the ice

nice tattoo on her back with enormous natural boobs (well i am a boobs lover), which is hard to find nowadays in Dome 1. its incredible for someone of her frame to have those.

I consider her body type athletic and sporty, not the skinny slim type, definitely not FAT.

pleasing attitude and very customer orientated. no commercial feel whatsoever.

honest opinion from a honest bonker.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1