The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 27-01-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xabierer View Post
Any bros can recommend any gal that can take on big, thick to do cowgirl ? recently tried 1 but she reject cause it is a first to her.
try taller girls
Old 27-01-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vincentkhoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rin from www.galaxy-xscorts.com

Had a session with Rin from www.galaxy-xscorts.com.
Looks: 8/10: (she has the beach girl look and very pretty. she looks just like the photos).
Body: 9/10: Tone body with great boobs and ass. She works as a model
Gfe: 9/10: Her english is perfect. She takes care of me to the finest detail. Very attentive.
Fj: 9/10
Old 27-01-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://mobile.sammyboyforum.com/sho...7#post18288777

She came before i guess. Any previous fr from her able to dig out ?
Old 27-01-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
https://mobile.sammyboyforum.com/sho...7#post18288777

She came before i guess. Any previous fr from her able to dig out ?
take a big discount on pics.. it's definitely her, though taken quite a few yrs back i would say. she's a bubbly girl, no discounts on attitude and GFE, but i think the OKT needs to update these, as expectations with those hot pics up will definitely not be met.
Old 27-01-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
take a big discount on pics.. it's definitely her, though taken quite a few yrs back i would say. she's a bubbly girl, no discounts on attitude and GFE, but i think the OKT needs to update these, as expectations with those hot pics up will definitely not be met.
Her boobs natural ?
Old 27-01-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sinsk2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lurker for a very long time on SBF but today is different! Bonks Noelle(JessecaLiu) from SA today. Why? Because she looks like mediacorp artist Jesseca Liu (my fantasy fulfilled)! Best kept secret here by all the bros with little reviews. Shes only 27 not 30 as posted.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=715181

Here's my 2 cents

Face: 9.5/10

Wettest dream cum true when she opens the door! Looks so much like Jesseca. Can say only about 5% milfy but still look young and chio, definitely wanna bonk here right there and now!

French: 0/10
Not a fan.
Basic english only, Can't speak much English but good enough to keep conversation going. Needs translation app for certain in depth sentences..

FJ: 9/10

Shes tight and say that my tool is huge and expand in girth. She loves it. Super passionate and eager to please. From 1st to 2nd round, strong gfe!

Service: 10/10

This part is where she seriously shines the most. Cheerful throughout the whole session! Accommodating to most positions, doggy, missionary, cowgirl, standing, carrying her up facing the mirror is so wild and her sultry looks gives you shiver to quickly bang her harder!

BBJ: 10/10

She knows how to tease and work her way from above to the battom! No rush, blowing with her puppy eyes and gives you all the attention you could ever dreamt of, suddenly felt like a jav actor!

Final thoughts:

My Jesseca Liu (mediacorp artiste) dream banging has been fulfilled! Being with her feels like bonking her all the way! But for bros not into manmade boobs do stay out. To me no complaints. Probably one of the greatest bonk for a long while. The first 3 photos posted by OKT doesnt do justice as it appears older, the last 3 photos is definitely her! I would definitely highly recommend her, support her as shes leaving on Thursday 31st. Fulfill your wildest wettest fantasy like mine.
Old 27-01-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Whitelies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Kaew from SS

Location : central and studio apartment with attached toliet, abit our but no complains
Looks: 7/10 (won’t reject).
Body: 7/10 (Thai Tan, slim with no fats)
Boobs: 6/10(not for boobs lover)
Gfe: 9/10: Her english is limited. And using goggle translate saying she like pain !
Fj: 8/10 (no complain as she is willing to do what u want )
Bbbj: 9/10 (will hide the whole birdy inside her mouth(

Overall , not too bad.

Thanks bro SS for the arrangement .
Old 27-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jokester890 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://imgur.com/a/lxTSPC0 (dk how to put it, but took these pics for collection)

Tarma with Rin and Fe from GalaxyXscorts (27/1/19, 10:00)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=715866
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=715865

Wanted to try Tarma so badly and found this god pair from GalaxyXscorts.
And baby it was so good that it reminds me of the Undertaker and Kane era.

OKT: 12/10. This is the kicker, very friendly and nice, almost got horny for OKT.

Looks: Can say 9/10. looks in comparison to photos. Both had the ab-line that gym girls have (I find that hot). Rin's body is like a fucking cannon, small and powerful. Tits and ass all are up there. Fe is just luscious, tbh, a bit different from photos but I ain't hating.

Went in, thought its gonna be a stressful session cos my first time. Noticed that they wash their towels for every customer, appreciate the level of hygiene.
Went to their room and they strip and bam, the national flag raised. Got in the bath, expecting SOP but Rin started being flirty and gave me boobjob right then and there.

First Shot 10/10
Finished bathing and went to the bed. Fuck these two girls have like experience working together so their chemistry is top-notch. They gave me a BBBJ, followed by some ball-licking, then Rin frenched me non-stop till I cum while Fe, just rode me till I die. (Brought 0.02 Okamoto, felt hella-good). Halfway, Rin pinned me down by the hands and play with the nips. Srsly, the only thing they haven't played was my asshole.

Break time
After that washed up and I laid on the bed. With both girls by my side. Felt like I was the damn harem king. They can speak english well such that can converse and ask about their sexperiences (Rin was more proficient). Talked about gym and shit too (their ass really toned). "After going gym, we do cardio, sex cardio". < - This got me lol.
Played around and then my dick got hard for the second round. You know those MP with some china babe that has some top handjob? Fuck, Fe was good as shit. The skills + mini Juagen LOL. Then they lube and take turns, almost wanted to cum sia. Fe also mentioned if pay abit more, she dm AJ.

'Ok stop, I think if continue will cum"
"Won't cum" and they continued.

2nd Shot 12/10
Wanted to bang Rin so told her to get on. Told Fe to come and wanted to be Leonardo da Vinci. Oh, and these two are waxed (I loved it). Boob lovers will also not be disappointed because they got these racks (do note that it ain't natural but definitely still beautiful). Went from Cow -> Missionary -> Reverse. At every juncture, Rin tight pussy just kept going and Fe kept masturbating and tell me how much Rin wants it inside. The dirty talking and the constant moanings, turn me O-N. Inb4, I cum, they pulled out and started rubbing my dick with four hands. Holy shit, I jizzed so much that I thought I was on my first go. It felt so good that my legs want all straight and vibrated slightly as if I just had a female orgasm.

After that, Rin mentioned how this is an appetizer and they can legit give full service if they can bring their equipment (which are banned). Bathed, TCSS more and joked that I should bring 3 more guys, book the entire house (had 2 more girls), and gangbang around the house (I am very tempted).

Conclusion
1. I got raped.
2. I left 4 more 0.02 condoms there, bros who book them maybe lucky can try.
3. Felt like I was a sex god.
4. Tarma 4 life.

RTF: Yes, wait cha ching come in. Bring more people and GB around the house. Heard they going back in 1-2 weeks. I strongly recommend those who power de (can hold on and won't cum easily) to experience this nympho pair.

Last edited by jokester890; 27-01-2019 at 06:12 PM.
Old 27-01-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to behold

How is she bro? All svc can? French paint bbbj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
She is definitely not new in this line... Already bonk her before she came r sillypore lol
Wanted to try her in sg again but the downside is millkway does not offer one shot services
Old 27-01-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
misterstupid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Delayed FR for June.
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=715539

Booked on January 20th. the day sbf got maintenance. lucky I saved Bro Sk number managed to have a view on the girls.

checked out June's Profile on Regentlust website and I got intrigued. managed to get a slot at 1045pm. tho I reached late. thanks again bro for arrangement.

Entered and she was dressed so naughty in that attire she's in. broke the ice quite easily as she was very open and friendly. really comfortable with her. either her service is top notch or she horny but was alrdy caressing while having my clothes on. must be the awesome service. hahahah.

Shower service was amazing. yall gotta experience yourself. honestly my whole FR should be simply short. lazy to go on the details.

June's service is just Top-Notch! Book to experience it yourself.
Old 27-01-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 7
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokester890 View Post
https://imgur.com/a/lxTSPC0 (dk how to put it, but took these pics for collection)

Tarma with Rin and Fe from GalaxyXscorts (27/1/19, 10:00)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=715866
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=715865

Wanted to try Tarma so badly and found this god pair from GalaxyXscorts.
And baby it was so good that it reminds me of the Undertaker and Kane era.

OKT: 12/10. This is the kicker, very friendly and nice, almost got horny for OKT.

Looks: Can say 9/10. looks in comparison to photos. Both had the ab-line that gym girls have (I find that hot). Rin's body is like a fucking cannon, small and powerful. Tits and ass all are up there. Fe is just luscious, tbh, a bit different from photos but I ain't hating.

Went in, thought its gonna be a stressful session cos my first time. Noticed that they wash their towels for every customer, appreciate the level of hygiene.
Went to their room and they strip and bam, the national flag raised. Got in the bath, expecting SOP but Rin started being flirty and gave me boobjob right then and there.

First Shot 10/10
Finished bathing and went to the bed. Fuck these two girls have like experience working together so their chemistry is top-notch. They gave me a BBBJ, followed by some ball-licking, then Rin frenched me non-stop till I cum while Fe, just rode me till I die. (Brought 0.02 Okamoto, felt hella-good). Halfway, Rin pinned me down by the hands and play with the nips. Srsly, the only thing they haven't played was my asshole.

Break time
After that washed up and I laid on the bed. With both girls by my side. Felt like I was the damn harem king. They can speak english well such that can converse and ask about their sexperiences (Rin was more proficient). Talked about gym and shit too (their ass really toned). "After going gym, we do cardio, sex cardio". < - This got me lol.
Played around and then my dick got hard for the second round. You know those MP with some china babe that has some top handjob? Fuck, Fe was good as shit. The skills + mini Juagen LOL. Then they lube and take turns, almost wanted to cum sia. Fe also mentioned if pay abit more, she dm AJ.

'Ok stop, I think if continue will cum"
"Won't cum" and they continued.

2nd Shot 12/10
Wanted to bang Rin so told her to get on. Told Fe to come and wanted to be Leonardo da Vinci. Oh, and these two are waxed (I loved it). Boob lovers will also not be disappointed because they got these racks (do note that it ain't natural but definitely still beautiful). Went from Cow -> Missionary -> Reverse. At every juncture, Rin tight pussy just kept going and Fe kept masturbating and tell me how much Rin wants it inside. The dirty talking and the constant moanings, turn me O-N. Inb4, I cum, they pulled out and started rubbing my dick with four hands. Holy shit, I jizzed so much that I thought I was on my first go. It felt so good that my legs want all straight and vibrated slightly as if I just had a female orgasm.

After that, Rin mentioned how this is an appetizer and they can legit give full service if they can bring their equipment (which are banned). Bathed, TCSS more and joked that I should bring 3 more guys, book the entire house (had 2 more girls), and gangbang around the house (I am very tempted).

Conclusion
1. I got raped.
2. I left 4 more 0.02 condoms there, bros who book them maybe lucky can try.
3. Felt like I was a sex god.
4. Tarma 4 life.

RTF: Yes, wait cha ching come in. Bring more people and GB around the house. Heard they going back in 1-2 weeks. I strongly recommend those who power de (can hold on and won't cum easily) to experience this nympho pair.
Thanks for the FR. No lesbian show bro?
Old 27-01-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Hermes (Silkstockings)

Click here for her thread
OKT: First time my booking actually went through. Previous contacts didn't manage to match timing. Fast replies and easy directions to follow.
Room: Decent sized room, common bathroom outside.
Shower: Together, SOP stuff.
Communication: Didn't need google. Surprisingly she can speak abit of chinese, probably learnt in Taiwan tho she says she can't understand spoken chinese.
Looks: Thai tan, with slight blemishes
Body: Meaty kind, with a slight tummy. Has a tattoo on her top right back
Boobs: Enhanced boobs, but soft to the touch. Didn't see any scars
Pussy: Mostly shaved, with a well-maintained tiny triangle tuft.
BBBJ: No words to describe. Its just good, along with her catbath. CIM allowed.
FJ: Rides well, accommodating.
Frenching: Kisses like gf, I didn't get tongue action tho.
GFE: Very service oriented girl, massages you after first shot automatically, cuddles together and watch some dog/cat videos together while resting.

She will be around for a couple more days, until 30th or 31st. Can't rmb.
Old 27-01-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbow View Post
FR for Hermes (Silkstockings)

Click here for her thread
OKT: First time my booking actually went through. Previous contacts didn't manage to match timing. Fast replies and easy directions to follow.
Room: Decent sized room, common bathroom outside.
Shower: Together, SOP stuff.
Communication: Didn't need google. Surprisingly she can speak abit of chinese, probably learnt in Taiwan tho she says she can't understand spoken chinese.
Looks: Thai tan, with slight blemishes
Body: Meaty kind, with a slight tummy. Has a tattoo on her top right back
Boobs: Enhanced boobs, but soft to the touch. Didn't see any scars
Pussy: Mostly shaved, with a well-maintained tiny triangle tuft.
BBBJ: No words to describe. Its just good, along with her catbath. CIM allowed.
FJ: Rides well, accommodating.
Frenching: Kisses like gf, I didn't get tongue action tho.
GFE: Very service oriented girl, massages you after first shot automatically, cuddles together and watch some dog/cat videos together while resting.

She will be around for a couple more days, until 30th or 31st. Can't rmb.
are you the guy at 5 today?
Old 27-01-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

PewPewCat28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can LV be trusted?
Old 27-01-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

wrixonwen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feeling extremely horny and very lucky to get 5PM slot with bella (Regent) ON 23/1. I was late 15 mins and cannot understand Bro's directions, almost gave up but bro is real patient with me and guide me for over 20 mins to look for the place. By the time I get to my darling, it's 5:45PM and I am dreading 1 just have 45 mins left for fun.

Get to the room, my baby help me with my clothes and guides me to the bathroom. She gently cleans me and we head for the action.

She tells me to lie down on my back and starts to massage my pelvis and tells me its for energy. And starts with a cat bath proceeding to my Li'l bro by which time it had already swollen as she took it into her mouth. I stroke her little pussy and her hips start to grind and my fingers are drenched in her wetness. Gosh this girl is so horny, she is saying she is excited to get a good pounding from my big dick.

She caps me and tells me to come on top of her afraid that I'm to big for her. We proceed missionary for more than five mins and now both are panting bella tells me to slow down since she really wants to come. We switch to doggy and man she lifts her little arse to expose her little pink flower that I am shortly going to mount. I start slow and build up the pace as Bella is contracting her already small pussy muscles. After sliding in the vice for 4-5 minutes we both break out into a sweat and collapse.

To my horror, my Li'l bro is too tired and goes limp. I frantically try to revive it but Bella stops me and tells me to rest. She comes and lie down beside me teasing my nipples and I fall asleep!

I get up after fifteen minutes only to realize that times up and regret the wasted opportunity when Bella suddenly goes down and swallows my limp penis instantly reviving it. I don't know how my dick got the energy and swells up even bigger than before. She caps me for the second time today and we start with missionary and she tells me "don't come inside of my pussy, I want your water in my mouth". I get off the bed as she uncaps me and starts stroking my long schlong measuring it against her elbow. After some time my body starts to jerk as my jism shoots onto her face and mouth and cute little tities. Whoever was in the next room must have enjoyed the music we created. Seeing that I'm super tired my babe tells me to rest for a while and comes and lies down next to me.

This is one of the best I've had in a long time. Thanks to bro sk for his patience and the extra time.

Session stats :
Looks: 10/10 (super pretty)
Body: 9/10 Small babe
Boobs: 9/10 (Small boobs but good for me)
Shower: 8/10 (SOP but very caring)
BBBJ: 9/10 (gentle but hardworking)
FJ: 10/10 (she is small and my bro is big for her)
GFE: 11/10 (even though she was clearly tired , lots of joking around and did not complain once)
Directions: Very confusing
BRO SK: Directions from bro need improvement

RTF : Already on 24/1 Now I am out of town, unfortunately she will have left when I return.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1