The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-10-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaccidPP View Post
Yup, didn't expect to find any maids on tinder usually on Badoo for me.

Went out with her for dinner, got the really stuck up attitude and very disagreeable. Not easy to up as she's looking for serious relationship to settle down, felt damn sian after dinner, just parted ways and went home
Tinder have maids... but they not looking for quick money
Old 04-10-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Was watching soccer and just casually scrolling through my whatsapp contacts. Saw this indo dh in my list, never meet up before because our schedule always clashed. In the end stopped messaging for like more than 6 months. So since match half time and nothing to do, i just dropped her a text to see how she is doing. She replied quite fast and then we just keep messaging. Told me she changed employer, now every sunday off (last time was one off every 2 weeks), both employers go work then she send baby to school, home nobody then she always go buy lunch outside. In my mind i was thinking is she hinting me? Best thing is she now stayed quite near to me, few bus stops away lol. She keep telling me she tmr off, but i need to work tmr. So keep siam it and never mention of meeting. She even tell me she will be free after 12pm, as she have lesson in the east area.

Can tell she really bored and want someone to bring her out. So now thinking of taking mc, and then go meet her for lunch or something.

See how it goes, till now she still have not mentioned about price or what. Last time also, just want me to bring her go out.
Looks like you had strike lottery ?

What is the last 4 digits of her number ?
Can go buy 4D and should be able to strike.
Old 04-10-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussyisthesex View Post
?

anyone up this name starting with y ? staying tpy
Bro, is this Yxxx. Am going to meet her this week? Quote me high but after i insist and say no. Bring down to half.
Old 04-10-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaccidPP View Post
Yup, didn't expect to find any maids on tinder usually on Badoo for me.
Maids can be found all over the dating apps, any apps u can think of, the maids are there. Maids in these apps have various reason n agenda but one thing in common is, sex is involved in any apps any reason. the hard truth is, whether they selling or looking for serious, end result is still sex n break-off n up by many bro. When their contract ends, selling one will have lots of money to buy house, looking for serious ones, will say there r no good men in this world. Same, both type still getting screw, no difference.
Old 04-10-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Totally agree but i do have one now and already 2 years plus. She ask for nothing but just spend time with her whenever I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Maids can be found all over the dating apps, any apps u
can think of, the maids are there. Maids in these apps have various reason n agenda but one thing in common is, sex is involved in any apps any reason. the hard truth is, whether they selling or looking for serious, end result is still sex n break-off n up by many bro. When their contract ends, selling one will have lots of money to buy house, looking for serious ones, will say there r no good men in this world. Same, both type still getting screw, no difference.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 11
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Chatting with some pinays, and i see a trend of them not liking the idea of being called sexy. I think they have the idea of it being linked to sluts or something.

Managed to get some of their numbers and even video call them on whatsapp. Just wondering, how do some of you get them to be open and even show you their body during video call?

Still new and learning the ropes slowly
Old 04-10-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 10
kitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bro upped Wati form telok blangar? Any review
Old 04-10-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 14
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitzzai View Post
Which wati? Do many maids call wati. Any pics?
Old 04-10-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I fuck 4 wati before which one u referring to?
Old 04-10-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Chatting with some pinays, and i see a trend of them not liking the idea of being called sexy. I think they have the idea of it being linked to sluts or something.

Managed to get some of their numbers and even video call them on whatsapp. Just wondering, how do some of you get them to be open and even show you their body during video call?

Still new and learning the ropes slowly
Ask nicely and u will get
Old 05-10-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

kitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Which wati? Do many maids call wati. Any pics?
This profile pic in michat, not sure you can recognize based on the boobs hahah

Old 05-10-2021, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I fuck 4 wati before which one u referring to?
Updated with photos
Old 05-10-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
This profile pic in michat, not sure you can recognize based on the boobs hahah

Bro, her face photo in the dating apps? Y cannot post the whole face here? It makes no difference she posted herself in dating apps or her photo is here, still the same she looking for a screw right?
Old 05-10-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, her face photo in the dating apps? Y cannot post the whole face here? It makes no difference she posted herself in dating apps or her photo is here, still the same she looking for a screw right?
I wish to get full face too bro, this is what I got from michat, that's why I'm asking any review
Old 05-10-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
I wish to get full face too bro, this is what I got from michat, that's why I'm asking any review
Men no show real face is either got gf or got wife or want to screw n the maid still get hook, either the maid stupid or they horny. Maid no put face photo, is either scammer or sell pussy, better skip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1