The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 30-01-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Aris from SH

Looks Korean

Aris opened the door in a striped tube dress with boobs spilling out exactly like in the photos

She has a nice small shaped sharp face that really makes her look sweet yet alluring.

We had some introduction and found out more about her. First time in Sillypore, but not first time in this trade.

Shower was awesome, she stripped me and hung my clothes up before stripping herself and holding my hand, bringing me to the toilet. Standards were high as she showered me really really well.

Face: 10/10 reminds me of a Korean ex, except she is more tan.
Body: 8/10 slim and shapely
Service: 9/10. Fucktastic!
BBBJ is good with slurping actions but the best part came in the FJ where she moans and squeals really well. Gave me her nymphomaniac side when she told me she came 2 times after the whole sexxion. She looks exhausted and so do I after doing so many positions.

Rtf: This type of girl seldom found here, so yes will return to fk.
Old 30-01-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
privateparts188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spotted this lass

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=716386

This pair of boobs but advertised as 36B? OKT trying to downplay the size and hide a gem from us?
Old 30-01-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

ooradiumoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros tried ILT C001?
Old 30-01-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

ooradiumoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
any bros tried ILT C001?
Old 30-01-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Mountaintur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR after bonking 6 girls

Zoey from SS

Okt - text bro silk at 10am for 12pm slot and got it. Cos read on forum that she quite fully booked. Okt reply was fast and immediately proceed to location

Location - good for those who drives cos a lot of car park nearby. Central location

Now for Zoey

Very chatty girl. English also quite good as can easily communicate with her. First time doing this and first time in SG.

Massage - 8/10. She told me she used to work in Massage parlour so tried out her skills before piak piak. 555

Boob - C cup I would said. Quite big. Is enhanced but nice to hold and squeeze. Small nipple too.

Bbbj - damn power. I asked her for 69 and she ok. While she is sucking i keep teasing her pussy wit my finger. And she is easily wet just by fingering.

Painting - never try. But I think she ok with it.

FJ - only tried 2 positions and I came. Due to the pre action that she got me so high and hard. 555

Rtf - yes if have the chance. Cos seldom find a Thai model that can speak English.

She need $$ to build hse back in Thailand. Cos now the contruction stop so she is here. Do visit her if can!
Old 30-01-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Justsuckit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

30/1/19
Time - 12 Noon
Stable - Mansion
FL - Poly

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=716339

Location - Easy to find but quite hard to find parking.

OKT - I am usually only petron 2 stable in SG, but this time round our shores have really alot of wonderful ladies. While contacting OKT, i tell you, he is one hell of a nice guy who really answer all your questions which you ask for & request for. Giving him a big thumbs up this to him.

Looks - 7/10 (10-20% discount from photos)
Boobs - 6/10 (Is actually A cup, have spoke to OKT to adjust her description)(Not for boobs lover who prefer big tits)
Pussy - Shaved
Frenching - This is the part i love the most, but i feel must have chemistry then can really french well.
BBBJ - 10/10 she can suck, trust me, when i say can, she really can.
FJ - Her soft and tight pussy is the key point over here, and her moan.. Cannot get enough of it, Her pussy is wet very easily.
GFE - 10/10, her english is really good, dont need google translate, she can speak proper english without any issue.
Painting - She allowed but i did not want to have it, personal preference.

1st shot - Cowgirl, Missionary followed by COF
2nd shot - Had a bit of diffculity to go into mood for this, so she started to suck till my cock is hard again, Finished up, in missionary.

RTF - Wont, as there is many other mermaids out there to try, not because she is not good.

Note - She have alot of birth mark on her body, so dont be frightened.

Last but not least, she is a gem treat her nicely, first time in SG and is only 21 years of age. Be nice to her and she will be nice to you.

Last edited by Justsuckit; 30-01-2019 at 04:28 PM.
Old 30-01-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
Rogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Aiko @ Lovers Fortress; $120/90/2

Location: Spacious apartment with en-suite toilet, clean big towels, no mouth-wash though

Looks: Inked SYT, fair by Thai standard, minimal make-up which suits her

Boobs: Natural

BBBJ: Will keep on going, good suction, nothing special but nothing to complain

FJ: Her petite frame makes any position enjoyable IMO. Hardworking girl, but don't expect any commando/PSE standard from her

GFE: If you're into shy/innocent SYT with decent service, go for her. If you're into wild/commando standard, skip it. Speaks French. She seems green in this line, so treat her nice, especially since she's staying alone.
Old 30-01-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justsuckit View Post
30/1/19
Time - 12 Noon
Stable - Mansion
FL - Poly

OKT - I am usually only petron 2 stable in SG, but this time round our shores have really alot of wonderful ladies. While contacting OKT, i tell you, he is one hell of a nice guy who really answer all your questions which you ask for & request for. Giving him a big thumbs up this to him.

Boobs - 6/10 (Is actually A cup, have spoke to OKT to adjust her description)(Not for boobs lover who prefer big tits)
Pussy - Shaved
Frenching - This is the part i love the most, but i feel must have chemistry then can really french well.
FJ - Her soft and tight pussy is the key point over here, and her moan.. Cannot get enough of it, Her pussy is wet very easily.
GFE - 10/10, her english is really good, dont need google translate, she can speak proper english without any issue.

2nd shot - Had a bit of diffculity to go into mood for this, so she started to suck till my cock is hard again, Finished up, in missionary.

RTF - Wont, as there is many other mermaids out there to try, not because she is not good.

Last but not least, she is a gem treat her nicely, first time in SG and is only 21 years of age. Be nice to her and she will be nice to you.

Totally agree with you the okt seems to have the phone magnet to him. Reply almost instantly.

I tried mint the first day she was here.
I think mansion stable mostly have good cock sucking girls but small boobs haha.
Old 30-01-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Furiousdicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
REGENT LUST FR - BEE

BEE

Link to thread:
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=716488

Booking: 30th Jan 2019
Time: 4 pm

Intro:

Photos above is taken last year which looks a little on the meaty side. The fact, she's not meaty. She is slim now to skinny type. Slight tan short girl who speaks decent English.
Small Boobs but handful enough for a nice grab. Does have a little more meat on the ass for a good spank and cushion for doggy.

Service:

Shower is normal without much actions in the washroom.
Foreplay is great, Lick you from top to bottom.
Does not attack you dick straight, will start teasing you balls and inner thigh.
Very Hardworking on BBBJ. DT a few times when i tried to push her head down. Did not complaint and just did it willingly.
The suction and depth was excellent. Almost just wanna fuck her mouth for the session instead.

Pussy is really small and tight. had a hard time getting my second finger finger in at the start, only did it when i got her juice flowing by sucking her nipples and finger- fucking her for a while.
Had a small grass patch on top.
Caps on and got her riding and grinding. Once again, very hardworking. Squat on top of me and pumped herself up and down till i asked for the "Grinding" instead thinking that her legs will be so tired from the pumping up and down.

She cum while grinding due to her sudden increase of volume and the feel of warm juices surrounding my dick INSIDE her pussy.
Flipped her round and did doggy and missionary.
Missionary ended with long, deep and hard strokes and fired off my "Love" in her.

Did not notice that i had spent quite some time on the 1st shot. only left with 30 mins after the first. Sp spent the rest of the time with her massaging me.
It's not bad. She got strength to give you a good massage and not those "pointless" pianist massage.

Showered and chatted a while before i go.
Did asked her why she cannot tarma with Honey. would be great if they can.
But well, gotta try honey separately.

Got a feeling if i will not share if honey is great. cause she looks like someone who i will be KC-ed. Hahaha.

RTF for Bee? See the Honey or the Bee got better KC effect on me.
But still, gonna come back and talk her into tarma with Honey. HAHAHA
Old 30-01-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future
Re: REGENT LUST FR - BEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furiousdicky View Post

BEE

Link to thread:
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=716488

Booking: 30th Jan 2019
Time: 4 pm

Intro:

Photos above is taken last year which looks a little on the meaty side. The fact, she's not meaty. She is slim now to skinny type. Slight tan short girl who speaks decent English.
Small Boobs but handful enough for a nice grab. Does have a little more meat on the ass for a good spank and cushion for doggy.

Service:

Shower is normal without much actions in the washroom.
Foreplay is great, Lick you from top to bottom.
Does not attack you dick straight, will start teasing you balls and inner thigh.
Very Hardworking on BBBJ. DT a few times when i tried to push her head down. Did not complaint and just did it willingly.
The suction and depth was excellent. Almost just wanna fuck her mouth for the session instead.

Pussy is really small and tight. had a hard time getting my second finger finger in at the start, only did it when i got her juice flowing by sucking her nipples and finger- fucking her for a while.
Had a small grass patch on top.
Caps on and got her riding and grinding. Once again, very hardworking. Squat on top of me and pumped herself up and down till i asked for the "Grinding" instead thinking that her legs will be so tired from the pumping up and down.

She cum while grinding due to her sudden increase of volume and the feel of warm juices surrounding my dick INSIDE her pussy.
Flipped her round and did doggy and missionary.
Missionary ended with long, deep and hard strokes and fired off my "Love" in her.

Did not notice that i had spent quite some time on the 1st shot. only left with 30 mins after the first. Sp spent the rest of the time with her massaging me.
It's not bad. She got strength to give you a good massage and not those "pointless" pianist massage.

Showered and chatted a while before i go.
Did asked her why she cannot tarma with Honey. would be great if they can.
But well, gotta try honey separately.

Got a feeling if i will not share if honey is great. cause she looks like someone who i will be KC-ed. Hahaha.

RTF for Bee? See the Honey or the Bee got better KC effect on me.
But still, gonna come back and talk her into tarma with Honey. HAHAHA

Feel the warm juices surrounding your dick? Did u raw her?
Old 30-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
buyaogaobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justsuckit View Post
30/1/19
Time - 12 Noon
Stable - Mansion
FL - Poly

Pussy - Shaved

i try this girl before, not really birth mark but scar from an accident according to her. not time watcher and can french and cim. almost no boobs as mentioned by bro. not really pretty type but quite slim. generally if you want the girl to pay attention to you then can look for her. if looking for chiobu or big boobs can skip.
Old 30-01-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
furyblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfuryblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
Aris from SH

Looks Korean

Aris opened the door in a striped tube dress with boobs spilling out exactly like in the photos

She has a nice small shaped sharp face that really makes her look sweet yet alluring.

We had some introduction and found out more about her. First time in Sillypore, but not first time in this trade.

Shower was awesome, she stripped me and hung my clothes up before stripping herself and holding my hand, bringing me to the toilet. Standards were high as she showered me really really well.

Face: 10/10 reminds me of a Korean ex, except she is more tan.
Body: 8/10 slim and shapely
Service: 9/10. Fucktastic!
BBBJ is good with slurping actions but the best part came in the FJ where she moans and squeals really well. Gave me her nymphomaniac side when she told me she came 2 times after the whole sexxion. She looks exhausted and so do I after doing so many positions.

Rtf: This type of girl seldom found here, so yes will return to fk.
She's pretty but doesn't seems slim to me top slim and nice boobs but bottom heavy

Nice bonk anyway.
Old 30-01-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 7
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaintur View Post
First FR after bonking 6 girls

Zoey from SS

Okt - text bro silk at 10am for 12pm slot and got it. Cos read on forum that she quite fully booked. Okt reply was fast and immediately proceed to location

Location - good for those who drives cos a lot of car park nearby. Central location

Now for Zoey

Very chatty girl. English also quite good as can easily communicate with her. First time doing this and first time in SG.

Massage - 8/10. She told me she used to work in Massage parlour so tried out her skills before piak piak. 555

Boob - C cup I would said. Quite big. Is enhanced but nice to hold and squeeze. Small nipple too.

Bbbj - damn power. I asked her for 69 and she ok. While she is sucking i keep teasing her pussy wit my finger. And she is easily wet just by fingering.

Painting - never try. But I think she ok with it.

FJ - only tried 2 positions and I came. Due to the pre action that she got me so high and hard. 555

Rtf - yes if have the chance. Cos seldom find a Thai model that can speak English.

She need $$ to build hse back in Thailand. Cos now the contruction stop so she is here. Do visit her if can!
Agree about Zoey's English. Visited her on Monday.

When we were doing 69, she stopped her side of the action after
a what seems to me after a short while. Seems like I over-stimulated her!
Anyway, round one lasted so long that we did not have time for round 2 other than a HJ.

I did paint her, trimmed bush not withstanding.
Overall, she says she came 4 or 5 times (lost count).

Overall, good service (she worked hard for around 40mins in round 1 without complaints) though she left me to shower alone.

Would have preferred a tighter pussy though (personal preference).
I missed Nadia of SH who was outstanding in this aspect!
Old 30-01-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
TheHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tried M 28 Jan. Saw her pictures and got the first blood. Looks wise pretty but looks different from the pictures. I would rate 7.5/10. Her body is tight and typical Thai tan. She was very cute and shy. Kept hiding her face as I was her first customer. Extensive tattoos all over her body. Pussy was tight and wet, no lube used. BBBJ was a plus, kept blowing until I asked her to stop. Overall a good fuck for $130.
Old 30-01-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHunter View Post
Tried M 28 Jan. Saw her pictures and got the first blood. Looks wise pretty but looks different from the pictures. I would rate 7.5/10. Her body is tight and typical Thai tan. She was very cute and shy. Kept hiding her face as I was her first customer. Extensive tattoos all over her body. Pussy was tight and wet, no lube used. BBBJ was a plus, kept blowing until I asked her to stop. Overall a good fuck for $130.

Bro can she french and was she shaved?

Surprised u rate only 7.5/10 as her pics look 10/10.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1