The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 30-01-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
TheHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Bro can she french and was she shaved?

Surprised u rate only 7.5/10 as her pics look 10/10.
The pictures look fucking amazing which is why I picked her in the first place. But the real life look different so I rated lower. But I would say about 7.5~8.5 depending on personal taste. She does French and quite readily. She was completely shaved down there.
Old 30-01-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Justsuckit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Looks quite bad to be honest, but overall, OKT is the one that make me feel comfortable in booking this FL, upon reaching the place, felt comfortable and even had a good bonk before heading back to office. It was worth every single penny.
Old 30-01-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Furiousdicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: REGENT LUST FR - BEE

Quote:
Feel the warm juices surrounding your dick? Did u raw her?
Just for clarification in case anyone else going to ask me the same question.
NOPE, I don't raw FL.
Don't think it's a good idea to do so.
I brought my own 002 and I believed it's good enough to feel the change of temperature in there.
Unless no one else is sensitive like me.
I mean what else could it be when it becomes even wetter than before. And also warmer than before?
Am I the only one that could feel the difference?
Old 30-01-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zigpin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furiousdicky View Post
NOPE, I don't raw FL.
I brought my own 002 and I believed it's good enough to feel the change of temperature in there.
I mean what else could it be when it becomes even wetter than before. And also warmer than before?
hahah chill bro. bring my own too and fwiw no you're not the only one who can feel the diff. happy bonking bro 555. that aside.. looking fwd to the cny lineup if there is 😏😋
Old 30-01-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furiousdicky View Post
NOPE, I don't raw FL.
Thanks for the clarification.

Though I believe that quite a few FL will actually allow guys to raw them during the heat of the moment after intense foreplay and the guy just penetrate.

Pls correct me if I am wrong lol
Old 30-01-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Anyone booked Monnie from Sex Amazon?

Can PM me if you don't feel it's safe to post here
Old 30-01-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlien6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHunter View Post
Tried M 28 Jan. Saw her pictures and got the first blood. Looks wise pretty but looks different from the pictures. I would rate 7.5/10. Her body is tight and typical Thai tan. She was very cute and shy. Kept hiding her face as I was her first customer. Extensive tattoos all over her body. Pussy was tight and wet, no lube used. BBBJ was a plus, kept blowing until I asked her to stop. Overall a good fuck for $130.
M ...where which okt
Old 30-01-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 20
xabi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxabi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Today 30/1/19
FE (GE) opened the door in a spaghetti top.
First impression: sharp features face with a sweetie smile

Start off with small talk followed by an attentive shower.

And the action begins with kissing and frenching

Face: 9/10 my cup of tea. sweet Smiling face
Body: 9/10 gym body build Slight tummy but still Acceptable
Boob: Man made but still nice to squeeze
Service: 9/10. Enjoy her looks while im bonking her from below
BBBJ was great. Lot of slurping actions. Did doggy, her on top and missionary.

A service orientated sexxion. Left as a happy man.

Rtf: if time permits I will.
Old 31-01-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien6969 View Post
M ...where which okt
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=716440
Old 31-01-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6356 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Honey from RegentLust

Introduction : Previously wanted to try her when she is in another stable under another name but that time when want to try her and she had go back already. So this time see that she came back again for another tour so decided to give a try on her.

Looks :
Honey looks around 90% to photo. Face feature and look confirm can recognize is her. The only slight different on her live look is that her chin is slightly meaty. She have shoulder length hair. Her face complexion is good. Did not manage to spot any blemishes. She is pretty and cute IMO.

Body :
Her body is consider petite and fun size curvy body. Height estimate is around 1.45m to 1.50m tall. Her pussy is trimmed. Tattoos on her back hips and behind left ear. Skin is smooth and her skin tone color is thai tanned.

Boobs :
Natural. Should be B. Her boobs are soft and consider handful for me. Nipple are smaller than average size. Allow me to suck, fondle and tune.

GFE :
She is a good attitude girl with a very friendly spirit. Her English speaking level is consider good as can easily strike conversation. When at the door, she wrapped her arm onto my arm and bring me into the room. Will cuddle with me in between shots and we just have some nice chat. She will offer me water to drink and also offer to provide me some massage. During massage she will ask me if comfortable or not in thai. Overall it is nice and relaxing time with her.

Frenching :
Her style is more of kiss and light frenching kind. Need to start slowly to initiate with her. We start with only light kisses, when she feel more comfortable, she will start to kiss more and will have some light frenching which is slightly more than tongue tip fight. I notice her lips is quite tender too.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is consider ok. Feeling is more of those sensual feeling. She BBBJ my 2IC in slow and steady motion. I requested her to help me BBBJ more and she complied the request.

FJ :
Because of her petite and fun size curvy body, it is quite nice to bonk on her that body. We tried Missionary, Doggy and Cowgirl positions. Seem like she like doggy position most as she will ownself request to switch to Doggy position to bonk her.

In my point of view :
Honey is pretty and cute gem. She is also very nice and accommodative girl and I really had a good chat with her during cooldown. She will also aim to please so to make sure I feel good and relax with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 31-01-2019 at 12:54 AM.
Old 31-01-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
dunwantoknow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zoey of SILK-STOCKINGS

This is a RTF for her as she is simply amazing. When I first met her, she appeared cold and distant. But after warming up, you will know that she's actually WILD in bed. Kudos to her for being so sensitive at places where it matters most.

Looks: She looks wayyy prettier in real life. The photos doesn't do her justice at all.
Body: Fair skin for thai. Some Sak Yant tattoos at her upper back but nothing major. Nice petite body that good to hug and hold.
Boobs: They are enhanced but relatively well done. Not those hard melons that some girls have. She loves to be sucked and when you do it right to get her high, she will use her tongue to "drill" your ears. Immediately boost sex drive.
French: During my first visit, she didn't want to french. But it's easy to get her to give in when you make her high from catbathing her and painting. Verified that she speaks fluent "french"
Painting/Fingering: Super responsive to painting judging from her body twitching and fidgeting. Kept grabbing my hair and saying "BABY,PLEASE, DON'T MAKE ME CRAZY". Hear already want to make her even more crazy lol. Dunno how many times she came with the painting and fingering combo.
FJ: She couldn't take it any longer, she said she wanted me inside and impaled herself hard on me after putting on the cap. We pounded each other like 2 energized bunnies. It was not easy to last long with that tight pussy, so after 10 mins, released all my load. We just lied on the bed, exhausted.
GFE: More like a FWB type. She's someone you want to have short and wild sex with. But like what other bros has said, she's quite talkative, so if you want to chat with her she will do her best to join in the conversation.
RTF: This is already a RTF, do I need to say more

Hope my FR helped you
Old 31-01-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rats09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHunter View Post
Tried M 28 Jan. Saw her pictures and got the first blood. Looks wise pretty but looks different from the pictures. I would rate 7.5/10. Her body is tight and typical Thai tan. She was very cute and shy. Kept hiding her face as I was her first customer. Extensive tattoos all over her body. Pussy was tight and wet, no lube used. BBBJ was a plus, kept blowing until I asked her to stop. Overall a good fuck for $130.
I had M today and I’d probably rate her 9/10 as we had chemistry which made for a great session. She has a great Tan and tight body which is my preference. Great kisser and BBBJ was good. Very accommodating when it comes to trying different positions but doggie was definitely a highlight as I thrust my cock as deep as I can go.

She is shy to start off with but if you treat her well and show respect she will warm up to you. I would definitely RTF before she heads back.
Old 31-01-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 7
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Gotta write an FR for one of the reliable stables out there, TheRegentLust for Sasa and Bella, who by the time of me writing this have left for home...

Sasa

Looks: 7/10 Pleasant looking
Body Type: Fit
Boobs: Small
Pussy: Shaven
BBBJ: 8.5/10 One of the best so far in the FL scene- good suction and fluttering slutty eyes when doing the deed
Painting: Allows, enjoys
Fingering: Allows, enjoys
FJ 10/10 Naturally wet, engaging and not a time watcher
RTF: Many times liao

Bella

Looks: 7.5/10 Cute!
Body Type: Petite, a bit of curves
Boobs: Around B?
Pussy: Shaven
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Proficient at DT
Painting: Allowed, enjoys
Fingering: Allows, enjoys
FJ 10/10 Naturally wet like her cousin, a bit ''ting tong" and no rush
RTF: many times liao

Hoping to see them back on our sunny shores in the future....

Bro SK please bring more gems like this to our island!
Old 31-01-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigpin View Post
hahah chill bro. bring my own too and fwiw no you're not the only one who can feel the diff. happy bonking bro 555. that aside.. looking fwd to the cny lineup if there is 😏😋
Haha. I am chill. CNY line up. All the FLs dressed in CNY red dress? Haha. Happening lah
Old 31-01-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification.

Though I believe that quite a few FL will actually allow guys to raw them during the heat of the moment after intense foreplay and the guy just penetrate.

Pls correct me if I am wrong lol

Agreed. There are. But I play safe one. So much activities going on for the FL everyday. Too risky.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1