The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 31-01-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tank3e deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anyone has tried, galaxy June?
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=715716
Old 31-01-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 6
sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Aiko - LoverFortress
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=716504

Okt - was a last minute booking, and was accomodating with fast reply.
Location - easy to get to via bus but not really easy to get a parking space.

Looks : someone that is a headturner; the overall looks that is my type. Fingers crossed; hope i don't kana KC.
Body : slim with not an ounce of body fat. Fairer than the thai girls i met.
Boobs: a good B, a just nice perky tits and nips.
Bj: a long one, with good suction. Get her to 69, accomdating and will play with your balls from there. If not nothing much special.
Fj: sadly my 2IC doesnt want to work with me. not commenting much but cfm will be tight.

Overall: she is green to the trade, but she provides good GFE. She tried very hard to understand, some google trans needed. She speaks French, but dont allowed fingering, which im okay with it. Only thing kinda disappointing part is she dont shower tgt even after the session.

RTF: though she is green, but her looks is entirely my type. Please take care of her bros, she is a gem.
Old 31-01-2019, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Monnie from Sexamazon 29 Jan

Looks : 7/10
Monnie looks around 70% to photo. Got make up. Not your typical model pretty face. More like the girl from poly in dragonboat that kind.

Body : 7/10
Fun size curvy body is what I would describe her. Height estimate is around 1.5m to 1.60m tall. No tattoos. Skin is smooth and her skin tone color is thai tanned.

Boobs : 7/10
Natural. Felt soft to the touch. Nipple are bigger than average size. Soft and gets hard when touched. But abit saggy cause too big I guess?

GFE : **11/10**
Hug me and smile and give me a peck on the lips! I thought maybe awhile nia for show. Turns out, after kissing, she still leaning in for more than just a kiss. She want to french me!

Frenching : **9/10**
I'm not into deep frenching, but I can tell she is into it. during the fj, can tell it's really passionate frenching. Fuck halfway, grab my face and kiss. she like really into it sia. if it's fake, i also don't know la. but damn i can tell she really doing a good job to make me feel shiok!

BBBJ : **11/10 **
Her BBBJ is solid as fuck. Lick halfway, give me a AR wor. She really like enjoy giving me a AR sia. Cause the entire BBBJ session, she focus more on the AR. even tho I'm not into it. Her AR skills is literally digging into my asshole with her tongue and stroking my 2IC simultaneously. Not just normal stroking, she use her finger on the tip of my 2IC! JIN sensitive I tell you!

FJ : **10/10**
1st SHOT

Honestly only tried cowgirl and doggy. When she was riding me, I really enjoy how she take initiative grabbing me up and hug me and riding me. FUck halfway, will pull my head for frenching sia. other FL is I need to initiatte. But with her, I can tell she like enjoying sex with me. Don't know if she well trained, or just really enjoy sex with me. Cause really like fucking own gf siaaaa.

After I jizz liao. she like haven jizz yet sia. In the end, keep riding and riding me until she also cum. Lucky she can orgasm b4 my dick go limp.

2nd shot
This is the part I need compliment her. I told her I tired alr. No energy for 2nd shot. But we just proceed to light kissing, and I went to play with her pussy with my hands.

She told me "If you don't want to fuck me, don't make me horny pls!"

WA LAO! I hear this instant hard on! In the end the more I kiss her the more passionate I am. She went to blow me again. I nevr expect to get hard so soon! In the end she suck I want to cum. B4 i cum I asked her if she want me to fuck her or cum in her mouth. She say her mouth and I obblied her lo. And the rest is history.

Service:** 10/10 **
After cumming, she went to take water for me serve in a cup. First time people serve me water after cumming sia. others how good just proceed to bathing and get it over and done with. She really done a good job serving. Service MAX 100%
Old 31-01-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 23
maximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by furyblaze View Post
She's pretty but doesn't seems slim to me top slim and nice boobs but bottom heavy

Nice bonk anyway.
I concur.

Aris is a very nice bonk. Not exactly the type I like because I much prefer slimmer girls.

She has a pretty face, very high GFE and enjoys a good bonking. Plus her boobs are natural and very well shape. Her pussy looks appealing as well.

The minus side would be her body / figure. Definitely bottom heavy.
Old 31-01-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Anna from Mansion yet?

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=716628

Looks good eh hahaha
Old 31-01-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
qolop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqolop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for May from SS

Quite good experience. Bro Silk have good quality assurance... Have never failed me so far.

She is well proportionate with meat at right places. Not fat kind. Decent height, not short.

She has BIG racks. Looks natural. Firm and not saggy. Very good to grab. I was intentionally looking, but can't find any scars. Should be natural.

She is very naughty and active in bed. Can give good GFE. Good service. Never use lubs too.

Can french.

Didn't try to paint. Cos she is not shaved.

Spotted her roomie, looks good too. Would like to try her as well.
Old 31-01-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jazzthebomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Aris from SH69
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=715815

Really one of the cutest pooying for the current line-up

Location: Convenient for those who are driving. But those that is taking public transport get ready to route march to the location because it is not very near to MRT/Bus Stop

Face: 8/10 Look like her picture but just slightly tan which I like. Cute and sharp feature. Extremely SYT look with braces, those you want to sayang type de.

Body: 7/10 Top silm but bottom heavy girl. For me that is a ass guy works for me but for those that love the rack might not be the best of choice. Slightly ba ba which is okay because feel comfortable when you hug

Shower: 6/10 Ensure that you are squeaky clean but very SOP so nothing much to comment

BBBJ: 7/10 slow and slurppy bj which is good for those who want to enjoy. but suction sometimes too much so you might feel slightly painful but overall enjoyable. And boy she don't stop until you tell her to stop!

FJ: 8/10 did missionary, doggy and cowgirl position. Best is her doggy because you see her very beautiful butt then when you ram her got the "piak piak piak" feeling. Buay tahan liew.

GFE: 11/10 this girl really know how to hook onto your heart. not very good in english but luckily I know alittle of thai so is okay. but you will enjoy her little sudden kisses and enjoy chit chatting during cool down. this is part where she really excel.

RTF: for the gfe confirm yes, but overall is still okay. would want to explore other chai too.

But for first timer going to her, you won't regret because she is really a good gem.
Old 31-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
haizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR doll88 Paris

she was really good and experienced.I enjoy the session.

Before are my ratings for her:

Looks: 8/10 (Looks wise is satisfactory with me, about 90% pic accuracy. Great smile and she is good in giving the CFM looks that were such a turn-on.)

Body: 8/10 (long hair,sexy,nice figure)

Boobs: 8/10 (B size was hard and just nice, not that big)

Catbath: 7/10 (Didn't do too much of this cos most of the time she
was doing bbbj)

Bbbj: 9.5/10 (She was really a killer in this. She spent a good deal
of effort and time in the bathroom, cleaning up my little bro and
teasing him.I think this is the first time that my little bro received
such thorough cleaning. Then she proceeded to give me a short bbbj in the shower. She seems like she loves eating balls and dicks.

On the bed, she gave a full package of bbbj by licking and sucking my
balls, occasionally engulfing them into her mouth one by one. And she
did it so delicately to avoid hurting them. Thumbs up! Then she moved
up the shaft and tackled the dick head, now and again giving me the
CFM looks. She gave very good suction and deep-throating, coupled with
all the saliva and slurping sounds as though she was so hungry for my
little bro. What a treat!

I played with her boobs and had great fun sucking her nipples. When I moved southwards, I realized she was already moist. Wasting no time, I went on to arouse her. Sure enough, she got wet really easily and
practically wet the bed. The plus points are, her pussy hair is nicely trimmed mewith no smell.

Fj: 8/10 (I love her wetness, and she is very tight.. she was
quite a good rider.)

Attitude: 10/10 (Superb is the word for her. Always smiling and super
playful.I was actually quite spent after my first
shot. But she kept playing and attacking my little bro and awake him
in no time.)

Overall: 8/10

Thanks Bro Fino for the prompt service
Old 31-01-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Mikey X-Clusive.

Looks - 100% accurate photos. She's actually more attractive in person than on photos. Chinese look and skin.

Body - Voluptuous, curvy, slightly bottom heavy and fair skinned. Full tattoo on her back.

Boobs - Huge D's. Enhanced and hard but a matter of preference. For boob lovers.

Pussy - Fingering and 69 allowed. No smell. Not clean shaven but not extremely hairy. She is wet (not overlay wet).

French - Yes. Full throttle french allowed while fucking and playing.

BBBJ - Yes. Although she has braces she tries. Not her best skill though.

FJ - Amazingly accommodating and did 3 positions. Nice, almost natural moans. No rushed FJ. Took it nice and slow.

GFE - Best you can get! She can speak english. She smiles, laughs and teases you ALOT. This is her best feature, GFE.

Overall - If you want a chatty GFE, young chinese looking Thai then she is the one. She jumps at you and makes you comfortable fast! Enhanced hard boobs but that's no biggie.

=== Mikey@X-Clusive Overall 8/10 ===

Girl ------- Mikey
House ------ X-Clusive
Height ----- 160 - 165
Cup -------- DD (enhanced)
From ------- Thailand

Looks ------ ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
Boobs ------ ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10
Body ------- ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10
GFE -------- ★★★★★★★★★★ 10/10
BJ --------- ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ 6/10
FJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Value for $ --------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10

Damage ----- $140/90 mins
Old 31-01-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sandstrikestorm is Cool - loads of Potential

A quick short FR for Rachel Milkway96

LOOKS = 9/10 (Pretty & definitely very hot looks, wysiwyg)
BODY = 8/10 (Sexy slim body with nice shapely and proportionate tits)
SHOWER = 8.5/10 (Very thorough like she was bathing a baby)
FRENCHING = 9/10 (She told me she likes a sensual kiss)
PAINTING = 10/10 (Painting each other and licking up all that honey)

BBBJ = 8/10 (Very experience, keep sucking ball and Long deep sucking cock)
FJ = 8/10 (Very experienced like fucking my colleagues. Many positions)

OVERALL = 8/10 (She gives me the feel of more OL fuckbuddy)
RTF = I’m always on the lookout for better prey.
Old 31-01-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylee14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandstrikestorm View Post
A quick short FR for Rachel Milkway96

LOOKS = 9/10 (Pretty & definitely very hot looks, wysiwyg)
BODY = 8/10 (Sexy slim body with nice shapely and proportionate tits)
SHOWER = 8.5/10 (Very thorough like she was bathing a baby)
FRENCHING = 9/10 (She told me she likes a sensual kiss)
PAINTING = 10/10 (Painting each other and licking up all that honey)

BBBJ = 8/10 (Very experience, keep sucking ball and Long deep sucking cock)
FJ = 8/10 (Very experienced like fucking my colleagues. Many positions)

OVERALL = 8/10 (She gives me the feel of more OL fuckbuddy)
RTF = I’m always on the lookout for better prey.
Bro, how's her English?
Old 31-01-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Zoey (Silkstockings)

Really regretted not booking her a few days back. She is truly a GEM. Thanks bro SK for bringing her over to our shores.

Looks: 10/10 (She looks way better in real life)
Body: 10/10 (She those type of cute petite lady)
Boobs: 10/10 (She didn't answer when I ask whether natural or enhanced. But it looks great on her)
Frenching: Takes a bit of warming up but after a while will kiss you like girlfriend
BBBJ: 100/10 (This is her best skill. She will deepthroat you until your little brother is all in)
Massage: She knows massage but I just want to lay down and talk to her. Maybe next time 🤭
GFE: 10/10 (Really had a good talk to her. She's someone you can talk to about anything under the sun. 👍
FJ: 10/10 (She really enjoyed our boom boom time. Will caress your butt so you can thrust deeper, play around with your nipples and even gave me a lick on my ear)

Overall: 100/10

Some people think I'm exaggerating but she is really worth it. Take care of her bros! She really deserve our TLC. 😉
Old 31-01-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Anna from Mansion. 1st time trying this stable.

Okt: 10/10
Accommodating. Quick response. As if hp is glued to his hand! Great!

Easy for me to find and park. Instruction given very clearly by OKT.

Looks: 10/10
24 yrs old. SYT lover will fancy her!!

Body: 9/10
All natural no fat at all. Slim type. Tall for a girl @ 1.63m.

Painting: 10/10
Enjoy painting very much. Responsive and moan a lot. Abalone is shaved and nice to be eaten!!

Bbbj: 8/10
Did a quick one because cannot tahan want to fuck her already
Fj: 10/10
Very tight. Responsive. Like fucking your poly girlfriend rather than service-oriented. Easily turned on. She enjoyed making love!

Overall: 10/10
Anna is a great gal if you treat her well. She is new and green. Doing this for first time to get money for her university education. Had a long chit chat session after fucking. She is the shy, quiet type who you need to warm her up before session. And she’s polite and willing to accommodate your request. And surely you will have a great bonking session, not the type who is a time-watcher or give you fake service orientation. BroS shd treat her well because she doesn’t know much about this line and need guidances!
Old 31-01-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
Anyone tried Anna from Mansion yet?

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=716628

Looks good eh hahaha
FR for Anna from Mansion. 1st time trying this stable.

Okt: 10/10
Accommodating. Quick response. As if hp is glued to his hand! Great!

Easy for me to find and park. Instruction given very clearly by OKT.

Looks: 10/10
24 yrs old. SYT lover will fancy her!!

Body: 9/10
All natural no fat at all. Slim type. Tall for a girl @ 1.63m.

Painting: 10/10
Enjoy painting very much. Responsive and moan a lot. Abalone is shaved and nice to be eaten!!

Bbbj: 8/10
Did a quick one because cannot tahan want to fuck her already
Fj: 10/10
Very tight. Responsive. Like fucking your poly girlfriend rather than service-oriented. Easily turned on. She enjoyed making love!

Overall: 10/10
Anna is a great gal if you treat her well. She is new and green. Doing this for first time to get money for her university education. Had a long chit chat session after fucking. She is the shy, quiet type who you need to warm her up before session. And she’s polite and willing to accommodate your request. And surely you will have a great bonking session, not the type who is a time-watcher or give you fake service orientation. BroS shd treat her well because she doesn’t know much about this line and need guidances!
Old 31-01-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wa... So fast got frs from new stables...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1