The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4991 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

The boss is another level and super friendly! She reminds me of the APs at the old 2nd club and Myth KTVs when I chiong those years ago where you need to pop at least 6blues extra to bang…
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3720 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgatedarlie View Post
Would love to see any fr for her. Hardworking Sarah alrdy left our shores and went back Vietnam. Dunnoe when she will be back again
the 2 new gals look good though.
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Does it smell good? ..
Haha bro…try smelling it 10years ago n now…she’s back opp to her ex shop at PPC where she got busted. Don’t need whatsoever lip read, u walk past she will drag u in..show how much u willing to pay using yr fingers…
Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Tried vicky from A E…managed to pull her pants down n finger, offered her a gd tip for quickie but she rejected..any bros tried her before? Wet down bottom…
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Haha bro…try smelling it 10years ago n now…she’s back opp to her ex shop at PPC where she got busted. Don’t need whatsoever lip read, u walk past she will drag u in..show how much u willing to pay using yr fingers…
Yeah bro, no need lip read, juz use hand gesture can liao ..
Quote:
Tried vicky from A E…managed to pull her pants down n finger, offered her a gd tip for quickie but she rejected..any bros tried her before? Wet down bottom…
WaSai, offer her gd tip oso dun want arh? she is playing hard to get or what? ..
Old Today, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
she is quite obliging, last time ask me to finger her ass while she bbbj me...she guided my hand to her asshole when I was fingering her pussy..but I just rubbed her asshole...
Old Today, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 14
MrVinegar is a glorious beacon of lightMrVinegar is a glorious beacon of lightMrVinegar is a glorious beacon of lightMrVinegar is a glorious beacon of lightMrVinegar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVinegar View Post
This Taiwan/PRC milf charges GQ $100 for HJ
Don't know when did PRC Fujian = Taiwan
alot of fake advertisement these days
Zapped for above comment. Next time zap, pls leave your nick for me to return.

I bought 3hours out and tasted already. It is still PRC taste
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1