The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 22-10-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
It was all good.

I can sense that she is madly in love with me again.
Will be more appreciative of her and not hurt her again.

Looking forward to be even more adventurous with her in terms of different sex positions.
I am pretty happy with the 3 positions I am most comfortable with.
But she was the one in the past who wants to dress in sexy lingerie, thongs with bells/hole and put on high heels when we did it.
I will go along this time and try out other positions and methods.

Also want to find out if she can squirt when I lick her clitoris and massage her G-spot?
In the past she doesn't allow me to continue as she said she feels like peeing and is so embarrass about it.
Camping for yr next update, bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-10-2021, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Tell her that if she pees on you, you'll achieve your dream of receiving golden shower....
It will be dependent on her because I never force my partner to do anything she doesn't want.
Maybe try a different way of coaxing like - I will be very happy if you do?
Old 23-10-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

In a way, you are not forcing her to do something extraordinary as her wetness is a natural reaction after she's fully stimulated...

Only thing you need to do is tell her to be what she is, let her natural self take over and don't try to supress the highness...then she'll enjoy more naturally...

Play Let it Go...Let it Go........while you guys are at it...

Quote:
It will be dependent on her because I never force my partner to do anything she doesn't want.
Maybe try a different way of coaxing like - I will be very happy if you do?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 23-10-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
In a way, you are not forcing her to do something extraordinary as her wetness is a natural reaction after she's fully stimulated...
Play Let it Go...Let it Go........while you guys are at it...
Great idea!
Old 23-10-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
If I may share, this was kind of a surprise to me as well.

me : no. i have money. i'm the one paying for the meals and outings.

her : then what do you want?
Bro, waiting for continuation
Old 23-10-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Bro, waiting for continuation
I just told her mother straight, I got needs myself. after some lame attempts to get her to suggest that she take over from her daughter, I suggested it to her myself, only to be scolded badly.

put my foot down strongly with her, either her or her daughter.

Even resorted to this bastard statement 'If you really love your daughter, then why not just take over? What is so wrong about this? I have needs and you also have needs what?'

The mother's relationship status is single.

I gave her a lot of silent time to contemplate, but it was getting awkward. Fortunately, the situation turned in my favour when her daughter called. I told her to decide fast, if not I will pick up her call and tell her I'm driving over to pick her up.

Her mother rushed her decision and said 'ok ok. just don't pick up'.

I was a bastard and took my penis out, and she made some disgusted face and comments...

Told her to start sucking to confirm that she was for real, i told her i knew she will back out and try to trick me.

I was right, she didn't.

I simply answered the call and signalled to her to start, started to have some casual lines with her daughter...

'wait, sorry. I got some emergency. Gotta go.' I hung up on her daughter.

I think you can imagine what happened.
Old 23-10-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
I just told her mother straight, I got needs myself. after some lame attempts to get her to suggest that she take over from her daughter, .

I think you can imagine what happened.
Very brave but executed very well
Old 23-10-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Very brave but executed very well
Nothing brave actually.

The girl was real clingy. Win win situation anyway, either she goes away or a I get the busty sweet mother.

There were parts where I was out of my depth, panic and nervous definitely..
Old 23-10-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Want to fuck her instead lol
Yes mate. She was old, but she turned out to be a more satisfying fuck than her daughter.

It was like a challenge to break her will and it was so much better and more turn on.

After I hung up on her daughter, she obviously stopped blowing my penis immediately, I started driving off. it was silence until she asked where I was driving her to.

Gave her the instructions to call someone to take her things for her at the wedding temple as I had no intention of driving her back. Drove across the 'bridge' to a 4 star hotel and told her to wait in my car. She even asked why I wasted money and not just my own place.

She's different right?

Got one of their most expensive room which was a suite, they didn't ask much questions. Returned to the busty mother, turned out it was a good idea to exchange my phone with hers as a 'security'. in case she decided to back out and leave. Also, she could see that her daughter was the one being clingy with the multiple messages and a few missed calls. When she handed me my phone back, she kept quiet and looked annoyed at the same time. her phone had no passcode, and I was happy with what I scanned through in her phone. A simple lady who was innocent and not the gossipy kind. There was no other men in her life at that moment either.

She was surprised by the suite, and couldn't resist her aunty self to complain about wasting money.

'you deserve the best' comment shocked her.

I sat her down on the sofa, and sat bottomless beside her. She looked away the whole time.

'whenever you are ready'

busty mother : that's all you want right?

me : what do you mean?

busty mother : use mouth only right. nothing more right.

me : whatever you are comfortable with, as long as you keep getting my semen out for me and so that I don't feel to urge to answer her many.... many calls. I don't want to force you to do anything.

She was very very shocked by this.

it was a good tactic though, she shifted her hair behind her neck, took in a deep breath and bent forward as she held my semi limp semi erected penis up...

i felt really happy at that moment, every part of the plan turned out to be a good move. After getting the key card, I spent some time in the toilet to look through her phone, and to relief myself. Could not even find a single dating app or a naughty chat with a guy on all 3 of the platforms on her phone... I managed to get myself off by looking at a photo taken earlier of her side view in a group photo shared by her relative in one of the chat groups.

Then, she had a hard time getting me to be fully erect with just a handjob or blowjob, let alone ejaculation...

I let her know i was getting bored with her efforts to just hand job me only and avoid even blowing me by reaching for the remote control and started to flip channels...

she knew...

she tried to masturbate harder and faster, but i remained half limp..

'i am too ugly for you to get out.' she sat up and looked away... looking for tissue to wipe her hand...

me : nope, you are sexy as hell. it was up in the car just now, remember?

she kept quiet...

me : the way you do it, how do you expect me to get hard? if you are really not interested i think you can just leave.

she kept quiet for awhile.... realising her tendencies, I got up slowly... she panicked and held on to my thigh... i turned my penis to face her, this time i couldn't resist anymore, it got hard from just looking at her fair skinned face..

me : see, the moment i see your beautiful face, it's hard immediately.

she looked very confused, less on annoyance and disgust... she was truly not anticipating the process to be like this.

perhaps, she was even enjoying it?
Old 23-10-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
sixtworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro Stevevaldez
Old 24-10-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she looked very confused, less on annoyance and disgust... she was truly not anticipating the process to be like this.

perhaps, she was even enjoying it?
Bro Stevevaldez's stories r always full of suspense at the end of his post often making us guess wat is going to happen next

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-10-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtworth View Post
Please continue bro Stevevaldez

the busty mother couldn't get me to ejaculate despite having accepted the fact that she needed to taboo blow my penis. she was clearly inexperienced or lack of practice at it. I stroked her hair constantly and lifted her chin to see her, but not once did she give me eye contact.

her hand was getting tired, she was barely blowing me anyway. basically just my penis head in her mouth and her hand doing the action. her mouth tired of stretching and rested more on my penis shaft.

she resisted a little when i groped down her chest.

'come on you are getting tired, i want to ejaculate faster for you too.'

though her boobs sagged a little, it was a great feeling to cup them gently and play with them. She was wearing a thin bra and I could feel her nipple through the cloth and bra. She responded to my rubbing and demonstrated resistance to the arousal...

obviously, I wanted more. tried to remove her Saree... she was concerned about me spoiling it, looked away and got up. she remained seated on the sofa and started to strip her saree off on her own. the moment the top part of her saree was off, i turned her head and stuck my penis into her mouth as I looked at her exposed breasts in the thin bra which was not big enough for her fair and tender busts...

unhooked the bra quickly and used my saliva to arouse her nipples further. she was clearly struggling to resist the arousal.

as tempted as I was, I pulled my penis out of her mouth before the last second and rushed to the powder room to release my load into the toilet bowl.

when I came out she had just recovered from her confusion as how the night unfolded... she looked away and started to put her bra back on with her arms folded to cover her nipples..

me : what are you doing?

busty mother : you shot already right. i kept my promise already.. i want to go back already.

me : sorry madame.. you can see for yourself, still big and hard, you are way too hot for just one round...

busty mother : but.....

she was at a loss for words...

me : i told you i need to be empty.. you want to see the number of crazy missed calls your daughter left me?

she closed her eyes and dropped her bra down after a minute.

busty mother : hurry. come here...

watch her suck my penis more willingly this round.. not cumming in her mouth and forcing her to swallow was a good move afterall.

me : sorry, this is not working already... i need more..

busty mother : slurps.. more?

i pulled her hands up and got her to stand, led her to the sleeping area.

me : you should know it's more than just blowing my penis.....

having my phone vibrate again helped as well. I knew her daughter wanted me to pick her up on purpose that day, her ex was there at the wedding. me not showing up to pick her up may have turned her into an angry and crazy witch...

good thing was, her sweet looking and busty mother didn't know those were calls of verbal assaults from her daughter, and not calls to plea for fucks..

me : can you take off? i don't want to spoil it...

she hesitated, and removed the rest of her saree slowly... just letting them drop the floor and she kicked them away. being the shy and innocent mature lady that she was, she covered her bush with one hand and pressed on her nipples with her other arm to cover...

i put her gently down on the bed, she just lay still like those docile women.

i spread her legs and took off my shirt.

busty mother : can you off the lights?

me : no.

she took a pillow and covered her face...

good. she was not ready for the surprise I had for her.
Old 24-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
the busty mother couldn't get me to ejaculate despite having accepted the fact that she needed to taboo blow my penis.
me : no.
she took a pillow and covered her face...
good. she was not ready for the surprise I had for her.
Great story!
Looking forward to the updates.
Old 24-10-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9938 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

nice story bro Stevevaldez. keep it coming
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 24-10-2021, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
It was all good.
Feeling fortunate that I could salvage the relationship after a 2 years break.
It is like fucking a new girl again and it is exciting and I love the challenge of "re-courting" her again.
The downside with her at the moment is that it is difficult to find time with her.
She has to take care of her youngest, send the other 2 girls to activities, work, being monitored by her husband.

Fortunately, I have my other menopause FB whom usually sleeps over at least once during the weekends.
She was here last night and had a great session.

Important to keep a healthy pipeline of supply!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1