The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
AdmiralR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post
Last few months ago, i helped my brother's worker to make a booking in dome 1 because this bangladeshi worker has been working for my family business for 10years already and my bro wanted to treat him something nice.

So, this worker went on to pick his girl in dome 1 and he cb want us to top-up for CIP service. Money wasn't the issue, but okt say the girl don't see bangla clients for raw/cip service. But my worker still want this girl la, so i assured okt my worker will wash clean and groom before going.

Then after awhile, okt tell me ok already. Send my worker to the place, did his 2shots came down and i send him back to his dorm. Then i kenna blacklisted by okt because the girl complain my worker got strong smell and take his own sweet time to shoot his 2 loads. I told okt give chance la, never exceed time mah. Still kenna blocked by him for further bookings. Knn.
Very good of your brother to offer such a bonus for good work. I need a boss like this haha
Old 07-01-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter11 View Post
Hi Bro Zenden, do you mind sharing how did u backtrack the photo and found her in the final year of her university? Always hear about this skillset in Dome 1 great bonk thread but never really know how it works.
last time search until got the calefare real pic come out
Old 08-01-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdontcheatmeleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdontcheatmeleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdontcheatmeleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdontcheatmeleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

Any new FL clips for 2024?
Old 09-01-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1792 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future

Not FLs but SBs of mine that I have raw and creampied:

++

Late 20s Malay MILF who went sex-crazy when we first met and let me bang her bareback just cos I asked her! I told her, "I have a condom but I'd like to fuck you raw first then put the condom on later". She said ok but then when I told her I was going to cum, she said "it's ok I'm on protection just cum in me"... fucking hell you can imagine what happened. She's also the type who will request for me to fuck her in the ass when she gets too horny! Which is every time haha.

++

Mid 30s single Singaporean Chinese who let me fuck her raw but then asked me to shoot outside or put a condom on before I came. Nevertheless, still a magical sight to see my cock sliding in and out of her lightly-haired pussy and when it comes out, you can see the liquid sheen of her pussy juices on my cock.

++

Early 30s divorced MILF. Asked about condom before we met and I said I will provide but then when we did meet up and things heated up in bed, she nodded shyly when my cockhead was positioned right at her pussy lips. The scene: She was lying on her stomach with her legs spread out and giving me access to her pussy from the back. I had been licking her pussy and asshole for about 15-20 minutes so she was high and very well lubricated (I'd been finger fucking her pussy, flicking her clit and lightly pushing my thumb against her little brown asshole).

At that time I was on positioned on top of her with my cock between her ass cheeks and lightly going poking from her asshole to down to also poke at her pussy. I could feel my cockhead was wet with her juices (and probably my own pre-cum too!) so when I asked her, "is it ok to put it in" knowing full well that she knows I don't have a condom on, she said ok. So I did. Oh fuck it slid in so easily. Needless to say, we have met about five times since then and sometimes it's two shots... always ends up with me splashing my cum deep into her pussy.

A few times I've spread her legs after we fuck in the hope that I can see my cum dribbling out Japanese AV style but I think I'm shooting it too deep inside cos nothing ever comes out! Before we meet I will also ask her: "hey do I need to bring condoms?" just so I can see her reply, "no need, I want your sperm inside me".

++

Actually my first and only raw of an FL was in my very early chionging days in KL when I went to a famous joint where there were lots of mainland Chinese girls. One of them called Snow White was my exact type so I took her. On my third RTF in two weeks (she was serious fucking gorgeous - amazing white body with slim waist flaring out to beautiful baby-making hips, perfect perky B cups and lovely face), we were both maked and making out with me on top of her frenching her and my bare cock was semi poking her sparsely-haired pussy.

Her cool smooth fingers were wrapped around my cock and before I knew it, my head was inside her wet cunt. I was a bit shocked but then the feeling of that warmth and wetness was just too much to take and as I looked into her eyes, she seemed to give me permission without a word spoken and I smoothly and slowly buried my penis deep in that wonderful vagina. It was more like lovemaking than sex as I rutted in and out of her. When I felt my sperm build up, I told her that I was going to come and she just simply said ok and hugged me tighter. I blasted rope after rope of creamy spunk into her as her hips jerked like she was coming too.

Even though it was nearly 30 years ago. I still remember all the details and her face as i came in her and she came on my cock. As I said, my first and only time doing raw with an FL. I saw her twice more before she left and on one of those times, she let me fuck her ass too but with condom. Not that great but still it was my first time assfucking!

No trading of contacts!
Old 09-01-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdontcheatmeleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdontcheatmeleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdontcheatmeleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdontcheatmeleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post

++

Late 20s Malay MILF who went sex-crazy when we first met and let me bang her bareback just cos I asked her! I told her, "I have a condom but I'd like to fuck you raw first then put the condom on later". She said ok but then when I told her I was going to cum, she said "it's ok I'm on protection just cum in me"... fucking hell you can imagine what happened. She's also the type who will request for me to fuck her in the ass when she gets too horny! Which is every time haha.

++

Mid 30s single Singaporean Chinese who let me fuck her raw but then asked me to shoot outside or put a condom on before I came. Nevertheless, still a magical sight to see my cock sliding in and out of her lightly-haired pussy and when it comes out, you can see the liquid sheen of her pussy juices on my cock.

++

Early 30s divorced MILF. Asked about condom before we met and I said I will provide but then when we did meet up and things heated up in bed, she nodded shyly when my cockhead was positioned right at her pussy lips. The scene: She was lying on her stomach with her legs spread out and giving me access to her pussy from the back. I had been licking her pussy and asshole for about 15-20 minutes so she was high and very well lubricated (I'd been finger fucking her pussy, flicking her clit and lightly pushing my thumb against her little brown asshole).

At that time I was on positioned on top of her with my cock between her ass cheeks and lightly going poking from her asshole to down to also poke at her pussy. I could feel my cockhead was wet with her juices (and probably my own pre-cum too!) so when I asked her, "is it ok to put it in" knowing full well that she knows I don't have a condom on, she said ok. So I did. Oh fuck it slid in so easily. Needless to say, we have met about five times since then and sometimes it's two shots... always ends up with me splashing my cum deep into her pussy.

A few times I've spread her legs after we fuck in the hope that I can see my cum dribbling out Japanese AV style but I think I'm shooting it too deep inside cos nothing ever comes out! Before we meet I will also ask her: "hey do I need to bring condoms?" just so I can see her reply, "no need, I want your sperm inside me".

++

Actually my first and only raw of an FL was in my very early chionging days in KL when I went to a famous joint where there were lots of mainland Chinese girls. One of them called Snow White was my exact type so I took her. On my third RTF in two weeks (she was serious fucking gorgeous - amazing white body with slim waist flaring out to beautiful baby-making hips, perfect perky B cups and lovely face), we were both maked and making out with me on top of her frenching her and my bare cock was semi poking her sparsely-haired pussy.

Her cool smooth fingers were wrapped around my cock and before I knew it, my head was inside her wet cunt. I was a bit shocked but then the feeling of that warmth and wetness was just too much to take and as I looked into her eyes, she seemed to give me permission without a word spoken and I smoothly and slowly buried my penis deep in that wonderful vagina. It was more like lovemaking than sex as I rutted in and out of her. When I felt my sperm build up, I told her that I was going to come and she just simply said ok and hugged me tighter. I blasted rope after rope of creamy spunk into her as her hips jerked like she was coming too.

Even though it was nearly 30 years ago. I still remember all the details and her face as i came in her and she came on my cock. As I said, my first and only time doing raw with an FL. I saw her twice more before she left and on one of those times, she let me fuck her ass too but with condom. Not that great but still it was my first time assfucking!

No trading of contacts!

Read liao very steamed
Old 10-01-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:

++

++

++

++

No trading of contacts!
It's seems Malays are more keen and horny than Chinese ladies as I observed l. Hahaha
Old 12-01-2024, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
It's seems Malays are more keen and horny than Chinese ladies as I observed l. Hahaha
brwn sugars are the best
Old 13-01-2024, 05:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108787 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
brwn sugars are the best
Ya man.. nowadays not easy to find liao

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-01-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2963 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya man.. nowadays not easy to find liao
It's a yes and no, the old haunts where they used to go an present, no longer there. Just need to move on to the new whereabouts.
If the good old days when the brown sugars were open minded, now the younger ones are laggi open.
Old 13-01-2024, 06:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
It's a yes and no, the old haunts where they used to go an present, no longer there. Just need to move on to the new whereabouts.
If the good old days when the brown sugars were open minded, now the younger ones are laggi open.
Agreed too..

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 20-01-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:

++

++

++

++

No trading of contacts!
Salute you senior bro, great adventures. Where do you find SBs and you must be a rich man to feed so many SBs mouth (top and bottom)
Old 20-01-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 9
flex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to behold

Would like to ask shifus here, which would be a quick fuss free place for a quickie?

81 or fragrance? or are there others?

After lurking long on michat, actually found a maid 2 blocks away, her rates are very reasonable and just tried her BJ yesterday.

Honestly, best one i had so far. Had perky tits and felt like she is horny. Gotta bring her to fuck.
Old 20-01-2024, 01:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:

++

++

++

++

No trading of contacts!
Power la bro. Give u a like and share.

Old 20-01-2024, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex0rnaut View Post
Would like to ask shifus here, which would be a quick fuss free place for a quickie?

81 or fragrance? or are there others?

After lurking long on michat, actually found a maid 2 blocks away, her rates are very reasonable and just tried her BJ yesterday.

Honestly, best one i had so far. Had perky tits and felt like she is horny. Gotta bring her to fuck.
Best is no ID required. Just pay cash then go off.
Old 21-01-2024, 02:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Best is no ID required. Just pay cash then go off.
Upped +156

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1