The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 06-03-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
UptonPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyKingKong View Post

sexy nurse about to give me CPR heehee.
Give you or your didi CPR?
Old 06-03-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Was at an event and I saw an Ang Moh down blouse. Here's the recount.

The Ang Moh lady was wearing a button up shirt with the top two buttons open. I didn't notice her at first but she sat down at the bench in front of me to eat her meal. It was a big event so seats are limited and people just seat everywhere.

She was sitting sideways and that is when I noticed her top are slightly loose just nice enough for me to see her black bra covering her white fair breast.

I was sneaking glances and hope that she will bend more to open up more but each time just managed to glimpse her left breast with the top black bra.

So I continued monitoring her hopefully can see something more.

She finished her meal and I thought that it is. But luckily she bend down right iin front of me to search for something on her handbag which is on the bench.

I saw both her breasts dangling in front of me like when u doggy someone and you're standing in front of her. Both of her heavy breasts just held up by her black bra. I hope to see her nipples but it is held on tight by her bra. Saw the view for 1 or 2 minutes before she stood up and walk away.
Old 06-03-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Krones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolioalan View Post
Was at an event and I saw an Ang Moh down blouse. Here's the recount.

The Ang Moh lady was wearing a button up shirt with the top two buttons open. I didn't notice her at first but she sat down at the bench in front of me to eat her meal. It was a big event so seats are limited and people just seat everywhere.

She was sitting sideways and that is when I noticed her top are slightly loose just nice enough for me to see her black bra covering her white fair breast.

I was sneaking glances and hope that she will bend more to open up more but each time just managed to glimpse her left breast with the top black bra.

So I continued monitoring her hopefully can see something more.

She finished her meal and I thought that it is. But luckily she bend down right iin front of me to search for something on her handbag which is on the bench.

I saw both her breasts dangling in front of me like when u doggy someone and you're standing in front of her. Both of her heavy breasts just held up by her black bra. I hope to see her nipples but it is held on tight by her bra. Saw the view for 1 or 2 minutes before she stood up and walk away.
When the bra is too tight, no chance to see nipples
Old 06-03-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 14
loo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of light

So I was at Scape Mcdonalds today. And while I was having my breakfast with my gf, in came these 2 girls ordering their food. One of them was wearing a piece of tank top with very hot hot pants. The kind you can see the butt cheeks.

She was Chinese, but she looks like those Asian American kind of chinese. She was with her angmoh bff and she was speaking with a foreign accent. She is tall and slim, almost model like features, but when I saw her face, turns out she looks barely 16 years old. I was trying hard not to turn around to look at her but my gf caught me anyway. "Stop Staring la" she teased me.

Nowadays Xmm just seems to drive me crazy. Their body and their faces are not very coherent. Hot body + very innocent face = Disaster sia.
Old 06-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
GermanSausage49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loo_poop View Post
So I was at Scape Mcdonalds today. And while I was having my breakfast with my gf, in came these 2 girls ordering their food. One of them was wearing a piece of tank top with very hot hot pants. The kind you can see the butt cheeks.

She was Chinese, but she looks like those Asian American kind of chinese. She was with her angmoh bff and she was speaking with a foreign accent. She is tall and slim, almost model like features, but when I saw her face, turns out she looks barely 16 years old. I was trying hard not to turn around to look at her but my gf caught me anyway. "Stop Staring la" she teased me.

Nowadays Xmm just seems to drive me crazy. Their body and their faces are not very coherent. Hot body + very innocent face = Disaster sia.
Those ABC are very open type, especially when they are together with their Angmoh friends. Tank top, spag top, super short shorts etc .... like what you mention is their fav attire, sometimes even braless too
Old 06-03-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daveinaction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Right place right time very important, ie luck
Old 07-03-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Mahoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

those with A.B.C. Are really liberal types
Old 07-03-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5700 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Yes my observation too is women tends to dress up more daring but fall short of actually wanting to reveal too much of themselves. Unlike their western counterpart who tends to take a more carefree attitude, our ladies still want to able to dress up "provocatively" for themselves while still maintaining a certain level of conservatism.
Was on the way to work as usual this morning in this bus. When i took my seat in the bus, "viola" saw sitting straight opposite me was this very pretty fair skinned young MILF with long hair wearing a black sleeveless no-buttons blouse & a short dark red skirt that goes down to her meaty mid thigh with her huge light brown handbag placed over her lap to prevent zaogeng

When it was time for her to alight, she slided her butt downwards a little on her seat to get ready to get up from her seat and when she was actually getting up from her seat when the bus stopped, she used that huge light brown handbag of hers to shield against zaogeng from my view. This is NOT the only girl that does that. Have seen many others using this method to cover themselves when getting up from their seats. Their kind of "modus operandi" if one may say to protect themselves from unwanted exposure below.

Sigh, like that where got chance to see these young pretty girls zaogeng ? If ever you happen to see one, thank your lucky stars ! It is definitely accidental, will NEVER be intentional. Yes, what bro Frankiestine says is spot on ! Our girls are still far far away from wanting to expose their undice to others to see even though they may be wearing outrageously short dresses or skirts

Last edited by Continental; 08-03-2016 at 06:41 AM.
Old 13-03-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loo_poop View Post

so funny when your girlfriend caught you looking at others and telling you to stop staring haahaa
Old 13-03-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, on the way back home in a double decker bus, saw a very sweet young girl around 26 or 27 years old like that seated right in front of me with her similar age boyfriend seated beside her being lovey dovey with him. Quite slim, petite and slightly on the tall side with pretty long creamy skinned legs. Can see faintly she is wearing a beige colour bra and probably a beige colour panties as well within a beige colour one piece slightly translucent dress with thin horizontal stripes on the lower part of the skirt that almost touches her knee. She was sitting with both her legs together but not very tightly. But when she got up from her seat to alight together with her boy, she did not zaogeng because her skirt well covered the lower part of her body and her legs. No chance to see zaogeng again !! Have seen some girls writing in some other forums saying they don't mind to zaogeng to guys but so far still have not seen any. Haiz, why is it so difficult to see one ?
Old 13-03-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
eagleeye18 is Cool - loads of Potential

Was eating at the building food court one fine afternoon. As this is a big industrial building therefore it was crowded during lunch. Half way eating the table opposite me empty and two lovely OL with short skirts arrived and spotted the empty table. This girl sat down first while her friend ordered. Once she sat down already saw her white colour panty. When her friend came back, she uncrossed her leg to order showed me 2nd time. When she came back with her meal, showed me the 3rd time. When she finished her meal and leave, showed me the fourth time. Nice. One table on my right the chick also wearing short skirt and when she leave her seat, she spread her leg wide to show me her light green colour panty.
Old 13-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FrancoisYeap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Yesterday, on the way back home in a double decker bus, saw a very sweet young girl around 26 or 27 years old like that seated right in front of me with her similar age boyfriend seated beside her being lovey dovey with him. Quite slim, petite and slightly on the tall side with pretty long creamy skinned legs. Can see faintly she is wearing a beige colour bra and probably a beige colour panties as well within a beige colour one piece slightly translucent dress with thin horizontal stripes on the lower part of the skirt that almost touches her knee. She was sitting with both her legs together but not very tightly. But when she got up from her seat to alight together with her boy, she did not zaogeng because her skirt well covered the lower part of her body and her legs. No chance to see zaogeng again !! Have seen some girls writing in some other forums saying they don't mind to zaogeng to guys but so far still have not seen any. Haiz, why is it so difficult to see one ?
Be patient bro, your turn will come
Old 13-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeye18 View Post
Was eating at the building food court one fine afternoon. As this is a big industrial building therefore it was crowded during lunch. Half way eating the table opposite me empty and two lovely OL with short skirts arrived and spotted the empty table. This girl sat down first while her friend ordered. Once she sat down already saw her white colour panty. When her friend came back, she uncrossed her leg to order showed me 2nd time. When she came back with her meal, showed me the 3rd time. When she finished her meal and leave, showed me the fourth time. Nice. One table on my right the chick also wearing short skirt and when she leave her seat, she spread her leg wide to show me her light green colour panty.
Wa so lucky!!
Can PM me which building?
Old 13-03-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoisYeap View Post
Be patient bro, your turn will come
Thank you bro for your encouragement

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeye18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoisYeap View Post
Wa so lucky!!
Can PM me which building?
Oh Wow ! Bro eagleeye18 is such a lucky guy ! Could see the lovely OL zaogeng to him her white colour panties 4 times within a span of say 20 minutes or so ! while i can't even see one till now Bro, please PM me the location of this food court leh.

By the way, it is quite confirmed that young girls these days like to wear "white" colour panties ! But don't quite know why ?

Last edited by Continental; 13-03-2016 at 08:36 PM.
Old 13-03-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

We can go and beo together
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1