The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
haha bro, you always mention ribery. yeah ribery will be right for spurs becos spurs is a attacking team.

hey maybe spurs can really revitalise tevez's career. argentinians always do well for spurs.
Haha....im just hoping for Ribery only Chances are he will be a gunner

I think Tevez is just playing for the wrong club at the wrong time....he is too great a talent to pass by. Look at Mascherano, he plays well for Liverpool in his first game, didn't he? I think there is really a backroom problem in West Ham, how could you explain 2 world class players not able to perform there??I think West Ham will go down in may and i think Tevez can be bought at a cheaper price.....
Old 28-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Hehe...apart from Ricky Villa n Ossie, who else? Mauricio Taricco? He's not excactly Roberto Carlos isnt he?
yeah he's not exactly gabriel heinze either.
Old 28-02-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
I think West Ham will go down in may and i think Tevez can be bought at a cheaper price.....
there's something wrong with west ham which i also cant figure out. they play a decent game everytime but just cant get even. the new owner in the big coat was nearly in tears during the charlton clobbering last weekend. welcome to the EPL to him i guess.

i always try my best to watch west ham play becos i like their attacking style. i must say they always create many good scoring chances (more than aston villa or boro for sure) but fall victim to good goalkeeper saves.

i lost count how many balloon shots tevez executed. he's still very young and he's got time but i'm sure he will never forget his humble west ham days after (if) he moved.
Old 28-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I think Tevez is just playing for the wrong club at the wrong time....he is too great a talent to pass by. Look at Mascherano, he plays well for Liverpool in his first game, didn't he? I think there is really a backroom problem in West Ham, how could you explain 2 world class players not able to perform there??I think West Ham will go down in may and i think Tevez can be bought at a cheaper price.....
Communications btw players could be a problem and Tezev seems to settle quicker than Mascherano. But I believe they both went to the club at a wrong time. Hammers were beginning to struggle and Pardew was probably hoping to introduce them gradually when Hammers start to get results.

If Spurs sign Tevez then where will Keano play?
Old 28-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
there's something wrong with west ham which i also cant figure out. they play a decent game everytime but just cant get even. the new owner in the big coat was nearly in tears during the charlton clobbering last weekend. welcome to the EPL to him i guess.

i lost count how many balloon shots tevez executed. he's still very young and he's got time but i'm sure he will never forget his humble west ham days after (if) he moved.
The Egghead should have stuck with Pardew and Hammers would be in a better position than they are today. At least they dont have to waste money on January signings who may ask for transfer if they are relegated. Not every club or manager can do a Portsmouth and Redknapp.

Pity their fans and Curbishley. Bought jinxed Quashie who was relegated with Saints (2004/05) and West Brom (2005/06). Both clubs, I think, signed him in the Jan window too. Hat-trick for Quashie?
Old 28-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
The Egghead should have stuck with Pardew and Hammers would be in a better position than they are today.

Pity their fans and Curbishley. Bought jinxed Quashie who was relegated with Saints (2004/05) and West Brom (2005/06). Both clubs, I think, signed him in the Jan window too. Hat-trick for Quashie?
haha yeah the distinguished gentleman does have a head shaped like an egg. i respect pardew for having the balls to sideline the 2 argentina stars as he saw fit that time. although west ham flirted with relegation during his reign, they still could win a few.

i read about quashie's amazing career recently, he is quite a good ball winner but he relegated with a few different clubs before... what a resume...
Old 28-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I conclude that WHFC is just like the SPurs of the mid90s. WHFC has the likes of Tevez, Anton Ferdiand, Teddy Sherringham, Matthew Etherington (GASP!)...all good players. While in the mid - end 90s we had the likes of Ginola, Ruel Fox, Steffen Freund, Sir Les...We were struggling back then. We almost got relegated in 2 occasions if im not mistaken. But IMHO, I think that WH will go down but will bounce back up as I think Alan Curbs is a good manager. Remember, he was the one who changed Charlton to a Top 10 team. He first managed them with unhearald players like Bernie Slaven then suddenly he managed quality players like Darren Bent, Scott Parker and Luke Young. He was even shortlisted to become England manager until the FA mistakenly appointed Macca.

Last edited by putrawk; 28-02-2007 at 03:05 PM. Reason: spell check
Old 28-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
I conclude that WHFC is just like the SPurs of the mid90s. WHFC has the likes of Tevez, Anton Ferdiand, Teddy Sherringham, Matthew Etherington (GASP!)...all good players. While in the mid - end 90s we had the likes of Ginola, Ruel Fox, Steffen Freund, Sir Les...

He was even shortlisted to become England manager until the FA mistakenly appointed Macca.
macca? you mean steve mcmanaman? cant be right?

the german defensive midfielder steffen freud is like the danish poulsen guy (now playing for sevilla?). both of them take home body counts in every match.

yeah spurs was nearly relegated in i think a couple of seasons in the 90s. it was a trend of WDLL WDLL.

charlton in epl during curbs time was quite brilliant. middle table side but a side that wont get thumped by anyone. unfortunately, it is a little too late for him perhaps, there's only about 8 matches left and every damned epl club is now fighting hard for safety 3 pts or a european spot.
Old 28-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:

i always try my best to watch west ham play becos i like their attacking style. i must say they always create many good scoring chances (more than aston villa or boro for sure) but fall victim to good goalkeeper saves.

Actually there are many similarities in the way Spurs and West Ham plays....But lately Spurs have more bite!! And not counting lots of unluckiness for West Ham....
Old 28-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Communications btw players could be a problem and Tezev seems to settle quicker than Mascherano. But I believe they both went to the club at a wrong time. Hammers were beginning to struggle and Pardew was probably hoping to introduce them gradually when Hammers start to get results.

If Spurs sign Tevez then where will Keano play?
I strongly agree with you that they went to the wrong club at the wrong time......Tevez can always be added to the roster without Keane making way for him(i really like Keane as he is both creative and talented)....

Tevez can be the forward diamond shaped midfielder, playing just behind the front 2. Or he can play in either wings(switching with lennon or malbranque and routledge) like he does for Argentina.....he can also be the trump card for the stand in Striker if both Keane and Defoe, down injured.....I think he will be a good edition to the team.
Old 28-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
I conclude that WHFC is just like the SPurs of the mid90s. WHFC has the likes of Tevez, Anton Ferdiand, Teddy Sherringham, Matthew Etherington (GASP!)...all good players. While in the mid - end 90s we had the likes of Ginola, Ruel Fox, Steffen Freund, Sir Les...We were struggling back then. We almost got relegated in 2 occasions if im not mistaken. But IMHO, I think that WH will go down but will bounce back up as I think Alan Curbs is a good manager. Remember, he was the one who changed Charlton to a Top 10 team. He first managed them with unhearald players like Bernie Slaven then suddenly he managed quality players like Darren Bent, Scott Parker and Luke Young. He was even shortlisted to become England manager until the FA mistakenly appointed Macca.
Yeah, i can the similarity between the 2 clubs....but if WH goes down, will Curbishley still be the manager? I wonder if the new owner have that patient...time will tell...
Old 28-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
macca? you mean steve mcmanaman? cant be right?

the german defensive midfielder steffen freud is like the danish poulsen guy (now playing for sevilla?). both of them take home body counts in every match.

yeah spurs was nearly relegated in i think a couple of seasons in the 90s. it was a trend of WDLL WDLL.

charlton in epl during curbs time was quite brilliant. middle table side but a side that wont get thumped by anyone. unfortunately, it is a little too late for him perhaps, there's only about 8 matches left and every damned epl club is now fighting hard for safety 3 pts or a european spot.
I think bro putrawk meant Maclaren.....he is also another one of the many macca!!
Old 28-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Or he can play in either wings(switching with lennon or malbranque and routledge) like he does for Argentina......
wc 2006 was the first time i watched tevez play. he was on the left wing, awesome and terror!

Quote:
I think bro putrawk meant Maclaren.....he is also another one of the many macca!!
oh i see, this is embarassking.
Old 28-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
wc 2006 was the first time i watched tevez play. he was on the left wing, awesome and terror!

oh i see, this is embarassking.
Actually before Messi came to the fore...the Argentinians was raving about Tevez being the new Maradona. Im lucky to see his play a few games in the Under 19 World Cup(or is it under 20 - cannot tell the difference or remember)....he was simply awesome....and im surprised that he decided to play in the Brazilian league instead after that....

Haha, no need to paiseh lar...too many Macca ard...and one of them is here in Singapore as a football pundits now
Old 01-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha, no need to paiseh lar...too many Macca ard...and one of them is here in Singapore as a football pundits now

Hehe Yeah...The Maccas - McLaren, McManananananaman (hehe), McMahon (Steve- 80s Liverpool and Vince-WWE), McClair(80s-90sManYoo), McCoist(80s-90s Rangers), McLeod(80s Scottish International), McStay (90s celtic, former captain of Scotland) and the most famous of all...Ronald McDonald (Worldwide ambassador of fast food chain, best friend of Ronaldo).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1