The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 20
kinjio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinjio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

o ya.. during clubbing days when MS was THE place 2 b, had some fun in few of the then famous spots.. :}
Old 25-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
velvetghost has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I jus did it with my FB today at a shopping centre changing room...this is a popular shopping centre right in the heart of Orchard road where the ERP gantry is...

I was trying on a pair of jeans and I wore it out to show her and I still had 2 other pairs to try. She came into the room with me and helped me out of the jeans and she gave me the 'eye'...I knew what she wanted and my dick jus sprung awake immediately! My FB knelt in front of me and pulled down my boxers and started sucking me off hungrily (and we jus had lunch)...she was wearing a dress and I jus lifted it up and pulled her t-string to the side and with her hands steadying herself on the mirror, we did it standing up, doggy style...it was really a short and fast quickie, but the sight of her horny face from the reflection of the mirror and her breasts hanging out and moving to the rhythm of my thrust...it was sensational! I came hard and fast into her and we quickly changed up and left the changing room...

I jus sent her home and we did it one more time in her bed before she had to go pick up her kid and cook dinner for the family...

I did managed to buy the jeans too...
Old 26-04-2007, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetghost View Post
.... I came hard and fast into her and we quickly changed up and left the changing room...
You shot your load inside her...? Is she on pill...?
Old 26-04-2007, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 21
TyLa_BaBy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTyLa_BaBy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTyLa_BaBy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah lau. From what most of the samsters have shared, machiam no car cannot have outdoor sex like that...

A list of my "adventures" in random order:

1. In car @ Kallang Leisure Park Carpark (i don't even know this place still exist or not...) But its very dark there, so very conducive...

2. during skinny-dipping @ East Coast beach, around 3+am (anyone want to try this must make sure don't get caught by police patrol hor!) I did this on a few occassions, once with my fling and also with my husband when we first started sleeping with each other. On both occassions there were spectators... The friends who went to the beach with us for BBQ/camping/drinking session.

3. Sentosa beach on a Saturday afternoon. Can't remember which beach it is exactly, but it's the one with the hanging bridge nearby. We had to swim over to the little 'islands' on the opposite side before doing it. Less crowd mah. I even took off my bikini top to get an even tan, and I think maybe because I look a bit angmoh-pai so no one stared. Much.

4. HDB staircase landing at some ungodly hour. I think 3,4am like that.

5. Tampines HDB neighbourhood park, sitting on my ex's lap. I still remember this was after a late night movie at the nearby cinema, so the time we did it was about 2+am. I was wearing a short denim skirt which we just pulled up to my waist and he pulled my thong aside. But because we didn't have any condoms, I BBBJ him until he CIM.

6. In the living room of my in-laws' place on a weekend afternoon. In-laws were out and we didn't know what time they would come back, but we just felt like being risky lah. Thank God for leather couches!! So much easier to clean off all the discriminating evidence.

7. Balcony on level 2 of my in-laws' house. We brought out a mattress onto the balcony during one rainy stormy night and made love "outdoors". I wanted to say "under the stars" but not counted cos the balcony is covered, so cannot see any stars at all.

8. Chalet bedroom with another couple sleeping beside us. We thought they were sleeping lah, but end up next day the girl told me she and her bf heard my husband and I doing it. They say our "wet wet sounds" were very loud... *LOL*

9. In my bedroom at my parents' place. No one was home, but the exciting part is that another one of our mutual friends REFUSED to go home and wanted to "ton" over at my place, so my husband and I (back then we just met each other) fucked loud loud and make a lot of noise to make that friend embarrassed. But he also sibei buey zi dong, actually came to knock on my bedroom door and ask if he could come in! Damn despo lor.

So far I can only recall these few more memorable ones...

Up-List: Komuso
I won't up ppl just because they ask me to up them. You'll have to earn it.
Old 26-04-2007, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 19
Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!

Quote:
I jus did it with my FB today at a shopping centre changing room...this is a popular shopping centre right in the heart of Orchard road where the ERP gantry is...
You are one lucky chap
Old 26-04-2007, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
cimino is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmi View Post
You are one lucky chap
1) i did it with my first gf in the changing room of giordano years back. they provided a chair and the room is quite big. suck and then fuck...must be quick quick dats why i insisted she has to wear dress or skirt, for easy screwing.

2) also with my gf in the back of the cinema...but she only sucked cock

think about it, she is quite a hungry gal; too bad now married to a guy ten years her senior
Old 26-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
velvetghost has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRod View Post
You shot your load inside her...? Is she on pill...?
normally we won't do raw, but in that spur of the moment, and when the feeling is simply fantastic, we couldn't hold back liao...I admit, not the smartest of move, but what's done cannot be undone liao...
Old 26-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sissy is Cool - loads of Potential

Wish I was that mutual friend too. I wouldn't feel embarassed too. Like to watch hot actions. Hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyLa_BaBy View Post
but the exciting part is that another one of our mutual friends REFUSED to go home and wanted to "ton" over at my place, so my husband and I (back then we just met each other) fucked loud loud and make a lot of noise
Old 27-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
guy12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

8. Chalet bedroom with another couple sleeping beside us. We thought they were sleeping lah, but end up next day the girl told me she and her bf heard my husband and I doing it. They say our "wet wet sounds" were very loud... *LOL*

Chalet r one of my fav spot when during younger days.Alot of such lobang during those days....Haiz now all these lobang disappear.
Old 27-04-2007, 10:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3700 / Power: 42
shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
..... did managed to buy the jeans too...
lucky fella....
Old 27-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 21
TyLa_BaBy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTyLa_BaBy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTyLa_BaBy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy12345 View Post
Chalet r one of my fav spot when during younger days.Alot of such lobang during those days....Haiz now all these lobang disappear.

Aiyah, chalet is something that youngsters do all the time cos it's like a holiday, but cheaper. And it's an excuse to get away from the parents for a few days...

Somehow when you grow up (or grow old, depending on how you want to see it), chalets become a bit of a dumb activity unless you're with a bunch of really close friends getting drunk over 'chao ta' BBQ food... If got money we all rather go chiong clubs so that we can 'beo' chiobu/handsome guys then maybe can get ONS also...

Up-List: Komuso
I won't up ppl just because they ask me to up them. You'll have to earn it.
Old 27-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3700 / Power: 42
shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute

hanor .... lao liaoz rather juz hav drinks @ Dragonfly or kopitiams....

no stamina 'stay-in' chalet liaoz .. haha
Old 28-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

kinjio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinjio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmm... was sharing something the other day when i was abruptly disrupted by boss coming in again.. so gotta quickly close window!! tmd..

ok.. younger days dated a lianish ger .. so was our 1st date outside of 'disco'(dats wat we called back then haha) and nocturnal activities..

met up go jalan +++ cock.. n heh, she looks better (personal prefernce, less lianish) in day time (plainer clothes n make-up which makes her looked younger).. N wat was wif the joke dat gers oni look prettier under dim lights n under influence (the guys) of alcohol oni? :}

anyways, decided 2 catch movie since nothing much 2 do.. during chat up already a bit warmedup liao so whenthe movie started, we oso start liao.. old cinema in beach rd and was a weekday afternoon so bo lang.. sat behind jus below the projector n slowly from touching hands to the rest of it.. slipped hand under and caress her neh neh... she rub my crouch dan slipped hand in2 her jeans.. she stopped me alas no choice oni squeeze her young boobies moreover both wear jeans n quite difficult.. we'venvr got physical b4 this even during our nite hanging outs cos she wif her girlish gangs n me wif the garang act cool nsboys..

could feel her nipples hard hard.. not big boobs but ok normal b-cup jus nice to grope.. nipples ~ peanut size..

being young n hot blooded, cannot tahan, me unbutton my 501 n bring her hand in.. pulled my undies aside n make her stroke me.. all the while us smooching non-stop so oso dunnno wats play on the screen..

too heated up i say go 2 toilet n led her 2 the gents (yes the cinema with toilet inside) went to cubicle n continue.. me drop my pants n undies lifted up me t-shirt, lifted up her top n bra n unbuttoned her jeans n pulled oni half way down (cos she resisted.. later i dan know y)... panties oni down a bit 2 show a bit of her pubic hair.. my hand want go dig but alas, kena stopped oni managed to feel her wetness oni to hav me hand pulled out by her..

so me try get her to go down on me.. cannnot b too aggressive lah.. slowly press her head down kiss on my body (very toned then due to NS)n dan down to my 8-packs (yes! no how lian..now haizzzz 1 big watermelon... )

with some hesitation, she dan start to enguld my didi.. not much skills but me still in heaven(cos not much experience to compare with), slow n steady but very wet bj ... dan when me feel gonna cum soon, me pulled out n got her to jerk me off n my load landed everwhere.. mostly splattered on the cubicle partition and even stained some on her stomach n panties n jeans.. really messy hahahaha.. spend as much time cleaning up and tlc smooching... dan as we came out of the cubicle, cleaning ah pek came in.. knn .. stared at us.. i stared back (ah beng style.. kua si mi l** Jiao pattern.. ns boy then mah wat u expect?) dan walk off.. by then movie finish liao.. head off exit n continue our date somewhere else..

aiya.. tot short 1 ended up such long story.. pai seh.. uncle lo so..

wat's memorable was we had it at some really crazy places thru' out the rest of the day n nite.. (though not as havoc as wat i had when older and really some magnificent experiences of bros in here).. dat was considered quite havoc back then... (when G n R was THE BAND)... hahaha..
Old 28-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 19
Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!

Bro kinjio,

Those were the days........
Old 28-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmi View Post
Bro kinjio,

Those were the days........
haha.. ya bro.. guess we lived in the old days... old heroes talk oni...

think dat day we explored the whole town area n being a young hot blooded SAF indoctrinated boy-man then, really enjoyed the fun n excitement.. still relatively inexperiences chap ma.. having brought up in a strict and disciplined era when everything is follw the law... unlike the more liberal ways nowadays.. when caning requires parental consent??? nvr understood that.. we were whacked by our disciple master at times 4 the most trival matters...

i wld like share mor but really have to finish up my work report... adios...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1