The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 6
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnite View Post
Don't be stupid, for them you are the carrot.
Some claim they are poor and want to earn money to buy house, 9 out of 10 thier family are far richer than you. You got HDB but they have land and detached house.
Some are single mom, divorce, owe ahlong app, blacklist on spa, ktv n rejected hooker. Mostly come here to earn for paying dept, after few years back to normal life. You think China now is 1980? earn money to buy house for family, fxxking kidding me.
I seen this shit far more than anything, everywhere you go this this asian country, every china ml told the same story. Yah, No.1 fake their age between 5 to 10 years.
As long as using each other (driver, grocery, their food panda), fxxx buddy, discount hj with special treat. You not the only one she hook up with (You send her back and another car come n pick up) These women are smart.
Certainly cannot Fell in love with them or else you will be deptor. Excubator digging gold 😆
I totally agree with you on this bro . Despite been aware of this , sometime we still accidentally walk into this KC trap. Most importantly, walk in with realistic expectations 😔
Old 21-02-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
xnite is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
I totally agree with you on this bro . Despite been aware of this , sometime we still accidentally walk into this KC trap. Most importantly, walk in with realistic expectations 😔
Ya bro, sometimes the worms in your balls which makes you losing your mind 😂
Old 21-02-2022, 04:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 12
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

They learned to play the game by acting pityful and we Singaporean fall into their trap.it has been more than a year that i had seen her.There is no more such feelings anymore.She is still working in the same Spa but i had no more feelings anymore.
Old 21-02-2022, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 19
HeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
They learned to play the game by acting pityful and we Singaporean fall into their trap.it has been more than a year that i had seen her.There is no more such feelings anymore.She is still working in the same Spa but i had no more feelings anymore.
One of their skills Mah to act/ play pitiful, bro u don’t seem to get over her? 🤷🏼‍♂️
Old 21-02-2022, 05:30 AM
Samster

Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Already gotten over her already. Glad i walked out on her.If not i will have suffered more financial losses.
Old 21-02-2022, 06:32 AM
Samster

HeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant future

Ok good ☺️
Old 21-02-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
xnite is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Their common trap is their WeChat keep on posting, act n play pitiful, this n that... Dumbass who entertaining her, bring her out or help her...Think!!! (How many guys in her WeChat doing the same thing like u which u don't even know)
Some ask u to help her buy things bcos u the only one she can ask, but u not the only one she say to😆 Save quite a lot of $, if lots of client in her contact buy things for her.
She will tell u 1st time people treat her like that...KaNiNa!... everything is 1st time... love love, then u fall into deeper.
My friends, clients n several carrot saw b4 at Orchard, HK & KL, are the examples... U don't even willing to buy for yourself iphone promax n expensive handbag/makeup for your mum/wife; Nabeh!... U buy for her bcos of she rub your didi😂
Don't be stupid try to get lucky or become mr.niceguy, cos of her temptation, hard earn money gone, credit card burst.
ML not for love but I respect their job, always pay extra tips 10-30 if they massage well n I don't go same mp for 3 times with same ML.
Treat yourself well n pay to get laid, there are far more prettier FL. Not worth to lose SGD like that.
Few yrs ago, I almost fell into but luckily transfer to HK branch.
Old 21-02-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

I pity the boyfriend who has to now spent money on her not knowing behind his back, she might be fucking other customers.
Old 21-02-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

My ML told me her boyfriend wants to ‘buy’ her and gave her a huge sum of money plus a handsome monthly allowance, but she find it offensive and rejected him
Wtf LOL! 😂😂😂😂
I think her bf should be a old rich man who just wants to keep her 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️😆
Old 21-02-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
My ML told me her boyfriend wants to ‘buy’ her and gave her a huge sum of money plus a handsome monthly allowance, but she find it offensive and rejected him
Wtf LOL! ��������
I think her bf should be a old rich man who just wants to keep her ����‍♂️����‍♂️����‍♂️��
Most likely the 'buy' wasn't as good as her earnings.

Hardly anyone can 'buy' ML with decent amount, unless it is more than 10k.

Last edited by sbwow; 21-02-2022 at 10:04 AM.
Old 21-02-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Most likely the 'buy' wasn't as good as her earnings.

Hardly anyone can 'buy' ML with decent amount, unlike it is more than 10k.
We chatted over wechat text, she showed me the cheque which she tore, the amount was huge…seriously
I also find it strange
🧐
Old 21-02-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
We chatted over wechat text, she showed me the cheque which she tore, the amount was huge…seriously
I also find it strange
��
It could be she wrote herself, wanted to let you know she has the demand.

Wanted to KC you probably?

Maybe a cheque that bounce. LOL
Old 21-02-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
It could be she wrote herself, wanted to let you know she has the demand.

Wanted to KC you probably?
Ya likely also, why would a normal man will want to pay so much $ over a ML? Funny hor?
Apparently I know her bf pick her up after work & also every other night will booked the Last hour slot with her
Romantic leh 🤣
Old 21-02-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

My version of falling in love with a massage girl is when her service is damn good and she is also pretty, I will tip her much more than norm for HJ (most of the time i give $50 for hj, but so a "special" her , I give $100 or even more) and visit her very often. That's it.. No more than that...

Is like a transaction, she loves me for $$$, I love her for her service.

After massage I get back to my own life.. BUT in the room, we are lovers each catering to each other's needs.

So must see TS definition of "love". If TS's love means he willing to give up all his $$$, give up his family, give up his friends, give up his job then is a BIG NO NO!!!.. Is ok for TS to give up some $$$ by tipping her more but please do not give up all ur $$$ just for her
Old 21-02-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 20
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

I know many MLs who married to normal SG folks…..only 5% will give up and work for $3000/mth with hubby who also earn $3000++.

Many that I know married local SME boss who earn $10,000/mth and up…..still insist to do massage and promise no do GQ….and there are different customers picking them to and fro work…..they still hide from hubby……hubby got to know them as their clients……wonder how the hubby tahan?

I also Kenna KC and buay tahan my favourite ML carry on doing the job and GQ and Kenna roaming….I shud be normal like most bros here? Most will tell me that this is easy job to earn $10,000 and up and they don’t know English…..most bros here probably don’t get $10,000/mth ……..I guess the $$$$ too big and hard to resist
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1