The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 851 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5131 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Don’t do 69 with Kiki unless you want to get a good facial. Have tried a few times and it is always satisfying to see her embarrassed and exhausted look after she trembled uncontrollably and gushing water all at the same time. Then admire her spread eagle after you are all done.
You are making me very excited! This week will try for sure
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

Quote:
Don’t do 69 with Kiki unless you want to get a good facial. Have tried a few times and it is always satisfying to see her embarrassed and exhausted look after she trembled uncontrollably and gushing water all at the same time. Then admire her spread eagle after you are all done.
From what I read sometimes she can squirt, sometimes can't!
Hmm..looks like I might have to pay her a visit
...u know to experience a squirting good time
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
fredom01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know if Eva allow u to taste her oyster?
Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1398 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
From what I read sometimes she can squirt, sometimes can't!
Hmm..looks like I might have to pay her a visit
...u know to experience a squirting good time
Just happened to see the discussion around her and sharing out of community spirit! One thing I don’t like is the inconvenient parking there but the uplift to the spirit compensates for that.
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
You are making me very excited! This week will try for sure
Just returned from a session with her. Can confirm, she's really wet and squirty
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
tombabyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertombabyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertombabyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tournedos View Post
North Bridge Rd
can share bro.thanks
Old Today, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1732 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
how's KiKi's look and build, heard she has a deep voice?
while with Helen today, a lady was telling her co worker the one pressing bell is her appt. her voice seems deep.
so Helen if KiKi has big build.. haha
Old Today, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1732 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

12/08/2024.
Finally visited Helen today before lunch. Got time before going work in noon, so quick hand quick leg go.
look pretty with light makeup. petite size, small As. Her voice is 'tei tei' type, not sure if real voice. lolx
massage was quite ok, with teasing.
mouth work is good and wet. But no dfk, only light pek on the lips.
can koala her. tunnel is warm and wet. great sound effect too.
heard she just back work after her code red on sat. so shiok time to visit her.
when pocket filled up, will go try out KiKi and re-visit Helen again.
Helen definitely is in my re-visit list.

promised her a chinese version.
终于午饭前去找了Helen。今日中午上班之前,赶快快手快脚去了一趟。
微化妆看起来美美的。个子小小, 小As. 声音tiatia的,不知是否是真的。 哈哈。
按摩还ok, 还挑逗。
口活一流也湿湿的。没舌吻,只轻轻唇上亲亲。
可树熊抱. 通道温温的湿湿的。音响效果很棒。
听说她月事周六刚过。所以现在找她是最爽的。
当口袋装满后,会先去试试 KiKi,再回去找 Helen。
Helen肯定在我的回头名单里。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1