The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 16-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

intro me to this insurance agent.. I will change her into mistress and she can get more business making all slave buy insurance from her..
Old 16-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
intro me to this insurance agent.. I will change her into mistress and she can get more business making all slave buy insurance from her..
Bro Dell lee, like I said she doesn't work as an agent anymore :/
Lol looks like u got same hobby as me, trying to convert innocent ladies into mistresses.

My most successful gal I trained into a domme is probably mistress Kathy. Really hot

Am sure she's doing pretty well financially now with her constant stream of slaves .
Old 17-07-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
candotan88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Undertable, still keen with the sub thingy...wonder if u can PM me your queens nick?
Old 17-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Bro Dell lee, like I said she doesn't work as an agent anymore :/
Lol looks like u got same hobby as me, trying to convert innocent ladies into mistresses.

My most successful gal I trained into a domme is probably mistress Kathy. Really hot

Am sure she's doing pretty well financially now with her constant stream of slaves .
yeah lah.. she become my favorite mistress and when she didn't see me awhile she sms me where am I. then I will need to go down to worship her feet.. my last session my Dick was kena abused by her.. she slapped so hard and so many time.. she don't allow me to cum for almost 15min. I want to cum abt more than 5times and everytime she just say not yet slave and squeeze me so hard with slapping follow.. she saw my tear too.. she smile that I badly want to cum but the pain win. until she happy with denial and abuse then she slide her feet inside and touch the throat then do slow but so tight hj until I cum so strong. her whole hand was all my cum.. that's the best ever session with her and all my bdsm life.. thts why I decided to do my bdsm fantasy with her only in future. once a month I need to get little torture from her..

oh no I am writing FR for u.. ..
Old 17-07-2012, 11:42 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by candotan88 View Post
Bro Undertable, still keen with the sub thingy...wonder if u can PM me your queens nick?
Quote:
yeah lah.. she become my favorite mistress and when she didn't see me awhile she sms me where am I. then I will need to go down to worship her feet.. my last session my Dick was kena abused by her.. she slapped so hard and so many time.. she don't allow me to cum for almost 15min. I want to cum abt more than 5times and everytime she just say not yet slave and squeeze me so hard with slapping follow.. she saw my tear too.. she smile that I badly want to cum but the pain win. until she happy with denial and abuse then she slide her feet inside and touch the throat then do slow but so tight hj until I cum so strong. her whole hand was all my cum.. that's the best ever session with her and all my bdsm life.. thts why I decided to do my bdsm fantasy with her only in future. once a month I need to get little torture from her..

oh no I am writing FR for u.. ..
Sounds kinky!
Old 17-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

candotan88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, just saw post for the 27th Friday gathering. Can count me in?
Old 18-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Attention to all Bros bdsm lover:

I am lucky to have a session with this PRC domme lady who is crazy about bdsm play. She is a gem quite pretty & model size figure. She love bdsm very much & I have a very wonderful session with her. She has quite a number of bdsm toy accessories & cosplay uniform.

During the session, she was wearing a racing uniform & long high heels boots thats really turn me on. She is so sexy with that outfit & I was totally under her spell.

My session with her involved bondage, face slapping, smothering, teasing & organism control. I told her there are many bros who love bdsm & she is ready to meet you guys. She also told me she is going to get more bdsm uniform, long high heel boot & bdsm toys from China.

Bros who love to get ballbusting from her boots, foot fetish, bondage...etc pls act fast. She is going back soon next month. Below is my short fr:

Mistress Butterfly

Looks: 7.5
Body: 9 (model figure)
Skills: 7
Attitude: Friendly (BDSM Play very Strict)
Accommodating: 10
Bdsm toys: 6
Overall: 8.5
RTF: Yes for sure

*BDSM:8, *Room 4, *Rope 3, *Whip 1, *Cosplay uniform 5, *Blood Play 0, *Boots 1, *Toys 5

I am not her OKT & I just want to share this wonderful domme lady to all BDSM Bros only. Pls contact her directly & name your bdsm fetish to her over the given contact*
Old 18-07-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskrider View Post

I am lucky to have a session with this PRC domme lady who is crazy about bdsm play. She is a gem quite pretty & model size figure. She love bdsm very much & I have a very wonderful session with her. She has quite a number of bdsm toy accessories & cosplay uniform.

During the session, she was wearing a racing uniform & long high heels boots thats really turn me on. She is so sexy with that outfit & I was totally under her spell.

My session with her involved bondage, face slapping, smothering, teasing & organism control. I told her there are many bros who love bdsm & she is ready to meet you guys. She also told me she is going to get more bdsm uniform, long high heel boot & bdsm toys from China.

Bros who love to get ballbusting from her boots, foot fetish, bondage...etc pls act fast. She is going back soon next month. Below is my short fr:

Mistress Butterfly

*BDSM:8, *Room 4, *Rope 3, *Whip 1, *Cosplay uniform 5, *Blood Play 0, *Boots 1, *Toys 5

I am not her OKT & I just want to share this wonderful domme lady to all BDSM Bros only. Pls contact her directly & name your bdsm fetish to her over the given contact*
PM me her number. Thanks!
Old 18-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I going to Korea on Monday
Any action to sic?
Old 18-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJokingZebra View Post
PM me her number. Thanks!
bro her number is there

Quote:

bro what is the damage?
Old 18-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdome View Post
bro her number is there

bro what is the damage?

Bro, the best you can direct discuss the damage with her.
Old 19-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jay2968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Mistress Butterfly

**** Bro contact pleasssseeeeeee.....
Old 19-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiesa View Post
FR on Mistress Kathy

Just came back from a session with Mistress Kathy, and it was an unforgettable one, yet regrettable one in some ways as it could have been much better. Will explain shortly....

Like i mentioned previously, i am new to this scene and this is my first experience with a mistress. Boy, was i lucky to get Mistress Kathy! Seen so many good reviews from fellow bros here, i thought i gotta try it myself!

Well, i was late for about 10 mins (i probably wanted to be late so i could trigger her to punish me later on haha) True enough, she messaged me : its not a good thing to keep your mistress waiting. Which i replied : im truly sorry mistress, i will be prepared for your punishements.

Finally found space to park my car, went to the lobby and saw her sitting at the couch, she was more beautiful than i imagined! OK, so we went up, and she commanded me to take a shower first. Done with it, she had me kneel in front of her, and made me take her shoe off... then the foot worship begins... wah, her feet, smells damn nice... ... suddenly, SLAP! i feel so humiliated but it felt so good... She started asking why i was late and slapped me again. Found my excuses, and we carried on...
I ask for permission to go on to her legs which she allowed, and then on to the other foot.. was wondering why she didnt start kickin my bro with the other like many of the bros mentioned in their FR with her.

After a good ten minutes, she commanded me to give her massage. Hmm, this part wasnt really good, im bad at giving massages and i could really feel i wasnt doing a good job. Pussy lickin next.. i think i spend a good ten mins tryin to pleasure her there ( which i found out later i didnt do a good job )
The moment i been waiting for finally arrived. She made me kneel in front of the bed again, and she start giving me a footjob/cock torture. I begin to be so amazed at her skill at doing it, i actually felt like cumming but i chose to hold on. Then she mixed it with kicks and grinds, i felt pleasure then pain, pleasure , pain... then while i was still engrossed with it, she commanded : kiss my feet. Hooo, sure!! So i went to kiss her left foot, her right foot still torturing my bro. After some kissing she started to place her left foot higher, and totally covering my face! I could see her looking down at me through her pretty toes, i can tell u bros thats the best moment i have had for i dont know how long.

This went on for maybe less than 10 mins? (how i wished the whole session was like this !) She then asked if i wanted to drink her piss...
(i have nv tasted it before, but it turns me on when i watch vids of guys drinking str8 from their mistresses pussies, i paused a while n kinda whimpered "yes mistress..")

She made me go to the bathroom, had me lie down, and started releasing her golden shower... i didnt drink alot, i tink i only had 2 small gulps, i was overwhelmed by the "saltiness" and had trouble drinkin more. I think mistress understood and she stopped, though that must have displeased her -_-

Finally, commanded me to cum, and i requested to cum on feet, which she replied that i gotta lick up my mess off her feet. Again, nv done that before, and didnt really wanna do it but i just replied yes again (same like the pee situation if u guys know what im talking about) This was the embarrassing part to share with you bros.. I suddenly had trouble cumming.. mayb of the thought i needed to lick it up later lol.. She started slappin my face again for my weakness and i started to kanjiong. Well, u all know, sometimes the more kanjiong, the more cannot cum.. Sad to say, thats how it ended! she got fed up and made me get out of the bathroom while she showered. i didnt even get to shower her. took a few sniffs at her panties though while she was inside.. LOL , smelt v good.

After she came out and my turn to shower, we started talkin more normal ( session end liao) and she said i need more training. She say my licking and massagin skills cui and i was a bad slave.. i was so worried she wouldnt take me again, i tried to reassure her i would try harder next time. Thats when she recommended i take tips from fellow bros here on how to serve her, and when im ready next time, she may dominate me again.

Hope this FR wasnt boring to read, though it was my 1st time experience, think i really did badly. I wanted to pleasure here as much as i get as well though. Cheers
Wah bro....can share contact...
Old 19-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,,, you make me want to have the session with this two mistresses.. Now I have no power of vitamin.. Still saving. (.. But it is very nice FR. Agreed on all of your FR details. Yeah, I suffer and get dominated more when I met with Mistress Keiko.. Mistress Kathy, I also suffer and get dominated too but it was just what I wanted exactly. Mistress Keiko will be about 120% so it it just afew % more than I handled. But it is quite fun and ended up cumming a lot after the session.

I am not into eating my own cum or get peed, so I requested both of them to do the torturing with their feet and dick tortured with both hand and feet. But I love both of them orgasm denial though.
Bro - can pm contact pleaseeee
Old 19-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro maskrider, thanks for sharing this lobang with us. My schedule is rather packed so I do not know if I can meet Mistress Butterfly before she returns to China next month.

Bros, Mistress Butterfly's contact is already given by Bro maskrider. Look closely and you will find.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1