The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 13-02-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14179 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sometimes we don't appreciate old stables until they're gone...
To those new to the scene, standards have dropped significantly over the past 1 year especially.
Back about 4-5 years ago, there were many 18 to 23 olds with fantastic bodies with great service.
A sampling from my archives.
See how many you seasoned fellows can recognise!

My only request is to bring back those pretty students from BKK!
No single mothers, no fatty 40s, no rockhard enhanced titties, no tattooed freaks...
Seems simple but perhaps the profit margin is higher with lower quality girls...

Picture resemblance above was 90-95% like the actual girls...
And for the sake of being fair to the current standards of girls, 1 of the girls was a single mother and 1 more had enhanced boobs....
Can you guess who?

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 13-02-2019 at 10:35 PM.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Monica from Regentlust at 3.45 pm on 13/02/2019.

I saw she offered AJ and can do one-shot service, all for $140. Since I was on a budget, it filled the bill.

Made appointment with Regentlust for 4pm but I got there early. Luckily she was available so I managed to bonk her earlier.

Location: East side, in a discreet apartment with a few rooms where the other Regentlust girls stay. Quite spacious.

Looks:
She has a more rounded face compared to the photo above. According to her the pictures were taken about two years ago. However, with her hair untied, she looks very attractive.
She said she first time doing this type of work but I seriously doubt it. Her other photos show her in revealing attire and sexy poses that can mean only one thing.

Body:
Real natural boobs. Don't ask me whether A, B or C. I failed boob class. It was big enough for me and her boobs were a bit bigger than my hand can grasp.
Her body was very good too. Typical thai than. Not skinny but curvaceous with nice round ass made for fucking. I saw no tattoos on her body. Pussy was shaven.

Shower:
She brought me to the bathroom so I though we will show together but, too bad, she said I shower by myself. I guess it was because the shower room was a bit small for two. No problem for me. When I came out I saw shen had used another bathroom to shower.
For those concern about hygiene, I was given a thin towel that is clean and dry.

Doing the wild thing:
With the towel off, I can appreciate her nice shapely body more. She started by giving me a blowjob that was quite good. No feeling of teeth and good suction. More aggressive sucking than the slow sensual type.
I asked for 69 and she moved into position. I licked her pussy and assrimmed her. She liked me licking her clitoris but moved her body when I wanted to finger her pussy. No I guess no fingering.
Assrimming her made her feel ticklish I think. She sort of moved away but I pull her back and continued assrimming her.
After a while she moved to the side and took out the condom and put it on my hard cock. She used KY to lubricate her pussy. She then rode on me cowboy. It wasn't the grinding type of action but more up-down thrust that I quite enjoyed.
She grew tired after a while and we changed position to doggy. I fucked a pussy for a while. I grabbed the KY, put some on my thumb and thumbfucked her asshole while I screwed her cunt.
Finally, the moment i was waiting for. I took out my dick and slowly inserted it into her asshole. I then began sodomizing her with quick strokes. She can take it!
However, bad news when I took out my dick. She did not clean her ass well so there was a bit of shit and some smell. Undeterred, I shoved my cock inside her asshole again and fucked her hard until I came with 1 week of cum in the condom.

Post-coital TCSS:
Cleaned myself in the bathroom and then move back to the bedroom, waiting for her to come back from her shower.
Monica is soft-spoken and polite lady. Her english is not bad and can carry a conversation. She said I was her first customer but I already knew somebody already posted his session with her earlier that day. She is 23 years old, from Ubon but worked in Bangkok since 17 years old. Although she said she has t two-year daughter, her body does not show she has given birth before.

Overall she treated me quite well. She did not play with her phone and was quite polite and obedient. Monica said she will be here for 14 days so if you like this type of girl you can go for the one-shot 45 minute package to test drive her.

Peace!
Old 13-02-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
To those new to the scene, standards have dropped significantly over the past 1 year especially.
Back about 4-5 years ago, there were many 18 to 23 olds with fantastic bodies with great service.

No single mothers, no fatty 40s, no rockhard enhanced titties, no tattooed freaks...
Seems simple but perhaps the profit margin is higher with lower quality girls...

And for the sake of being fair to the current standards of girls, 1 of the girls was a single mother and 1 more had enhanced boobs....
Can you guess who?
Nowadays most of these girls will be detained at Singapore immigration and interrogated. Singapore immigration is suspicious of any young, attractive girls from Thailand entering Singapore because so many of them were caught by anti-vice during the past few years. So if the girls cannot give a convincing story why they are here in Singapore they will be turned away. Many of these girls can barely speak English too.

I think the stables kena burn many times when the girls sent by their Thai agent gets turned away. So the odds are better if the agent sends more mature women to our shores. Anyway, the world has move forward and Singapore is not the only country that they can earn good money. S. Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong are alternative markets for them and they face less hassle from immigration compared to Singapore. Just my two cents.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
Rogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Julie @ Sexhouse69; $140/90/2

Location: Spacious apartment, shared toilet, clean big towels, central, close proximity to an eatery, so may not be discreet if it gets busy

Looks: 90% accurate, Fair by Thai standard, minimal make-up but she's willing to doll up if you ask her

Boobs: Natural, not for boobs lover

BBBJ: Excels in this area, Will keep on going, can DT, gag on it, really hardcore service. Allows CIM although I didn't.

FJ: She's extremely skinny, to my liking, so any position is enjoyable for me. Ting tong character, very chatty, also to my liking. Will quiver after you finish. Faking it or not, it does offer that bit of PSE.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

I say again. This line, stable cannot 得罪人. Chiongster and FLs. Why?

You don't know the chiongster is who or how powerful he is. e.g tio raid because not happy.

FLs will feedback about the stable and will not come back or refer not other FLs to you.

But some chiongster also fk up la...try to be funny even steal FLs money give fake money..and more...just don't expose nia...please la. don't cb la...
Old 13-02-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Can you guess who?

hard lo, now you want quality ones have to go JB liao. don't want to head over bopian lo
Old 13-02-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
When you book a FL and for whatever reason you are not happy upon arrival just walk away.
But the people here still proceed and come here to complain.
These are the people the OKT need because OKT already earn your money and is not bothered.
OKT will move on to find another silly carrot like you.
there are always people like that one. Honestly, i said in dome2 before, open door, don't look the same. not happy, if really paiseh, act like you agent or do survey then reject lor. go in kenna tok for what.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
there are always people like that one. Honestly, i said in dome2 before, open door, don't look the same. not happy, if really paiseh, act like you agent or do survey then reject lor. go in kenna tok for what.
Speaking of which - does Dome 2 have a great bonks thread?
Old 13-02-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Nowadays most of these girls will be detained at Singapore immigration and interrogated. Singapore immigration is suspicious of any young, attractive girls from Thailand entering Singapore because so many of them were caught by anti-vice during the past few years. So if the girls cannot give a convincing story why they are here in Singapore they will be turned away. Many of these girls can barely speak English too.

I think the stables kena burn many times when the girls sent by their Thai agent gets turned away. So the odds are better if the agent sends more mature women to our shores. Anyway, the world has move forward and Singapore is not the only country that they can earn good money. S. Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong are alternative markets for them and they face less hassle from immigration compared to Singapore. Just my two cents.
This is one of the factor also.
Part of it also because of Stable and Chiongster also.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

If from FL88 / pacificstar / laserbabes yes - appreciate those old stable but too bad they retired ! now only left memory !

Quote:

Can you guess who?
Old 13-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zigpin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

simple la we are human. times are changing.. industry line will also take a turn. FL girls standard maybe drop but the guys these days don't want to admit they also also become more gu niang (which is a maybe too).. you see now army transform also.. like how more guys also transformer and the world finds it ok 555. most guys also now only learn drive auto liao like girl. so your mileage will vary. those experienced ones will sound like OKT to the newbies cos those without experience think we chionging fairytale. no choice la let them think that way 555. end of the day this is just a forum.. an online platform. we sg ppl need to b more open. whatever is said on the internet is whatever said. no need to be so serious. each of us chiong for different reason but there r also similarities within each reason or chiongster. this whole point system is a fail as u can see and ppl who think internet life such as forums/forum points are impt fail much more than the system itself so to each his own la. just ignore if you don't agree and continue bonking to whatever reason u have whether similar to mine or different. good luck to your vday bonks hope u find the perfect gf experience if that's what you're looking for. to those chiongster got specials (which is not raw cos newbies always think special = raw) please go enjoy with your "dates" don't pay any attention to whatever said
Old 14-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasex View Post
Wat if i say she looks like my mutual friend?

Since you wanna post Miss "k" picture. You might as well post the sexier ones.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
good stuff
Old 14-02-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3894 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasex View Post
Wat if i say she looks like my mutual friend?

Then question will be did u bonk your mutual friend?
Or fantasy over it but cannot get?

If yes then mai tu liao. Then person to look for is Bro Silk. Lol.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Thanks for the up. the point have or don't have also like that...account banned. Just create new one lo. what's the deal? useless point system. It gain conflict only. Tio bo? FR post then another stable zap chiongster.

Last time where got need account one for booking. Need account for what...have already so what...booking cannot. Point like credit card is it?
If like credit card, then you see FR is nice nice swee swee beautiful beautiful one.

Stable can closed & open. Standard. stable lose or cover cost. FLs go back new one come then stable new name. But they closed also have other reasons. Not just because of raid.

Tell me the theories, BKGEM closed got open three more meh? Tell me the other two leh? Pm me also can. I know they are reliable but now you see la...where is Jewel? Knn...nvm. They always good. LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
In singapore is law by law.

Did you got zapped again? My power is limited because there's only 1 funboi and i can only up you one time.

Based on the theory supported by many? One stable close down three will open? So FL88 / pacificstar / laserbabes closed down liao now should have at least 9 stables under them? Then close down 9 become 27 stables. Good to know many support closing of stables.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1