The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 19-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
NICE_MAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Thanks brother Maskrider!

Call Mistress Butterfly and have a two hours session with her. When meeting her, she is really a gems. A very pretty SYT with very sexy body as described by brother Maskrider.

Follow her to her room. The room is cosy and big enough. After washed up and in birthday suit, i saw a pretty Mistress in sexy suit demanding me to knee down before her and lick her legs.

After licking awhile, i boldly requested any two Mistress available. Surprise to me, she said yes. After confirming the rate, she arranged another Mistress Apple for me (lately then she told me this is Apple's first time). When Apple came in to the room, i am surprised to see another pretty SYT.

I really enjoy the session with them (Apple for 1 hour and Butterfly for 2 hours).

Overall rating:
Butterfly:
Look - 8.5
Age - 25
Body - 9 very sexy
SM - 7 funs (not very experience but willing to learn to sm me. In the process of upgrading her tools -- my understanding she is buying a new sexy SM suit, new shoe and SM tools)
Queening - 8 Yes
Other SMs eg Facesitting - 8
RTSM - Yes

Apple
Look - 8
Age - 25
Body - 9 very sexy (thot not seeing her body because this is her first time. Dare not to expose her body to me in front of Butterfly. She wears Butterfly SM suit)
SM - 6 funs thot is her first time
Queening - Not try
Other SMs - Not try except only licking her toes, her legs and body worship (with cloth)
RTSM - Maybe will try other Mistress. Ms Butterfly said she will train and get her other friends to join her. She will introduce new trained Mistress (or more Mistress for me to serve) for my next trip.
Old 19-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
snowball69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros interested in a double session with Mistress keiko or kathy?
What I mean by double session is 2 session back to back. Each 1 hour so total 2 hours. For my session you watch but dun join in. Mistress tie your hands behind back so can't do anything. Watch only. When I finish session then swap position and I watch you. This is for voyeur and exhibitionist who get extra kick from watching and being watched. No male to male contact. Not a gay thing. Juz femdom plus voyeurism.
PM me if interested and I will speak with Mistress and try to arrange. Hopefully Mistress agree.
Old 19-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 21
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ingenious way to share contact.

If bro Robert did not mention it, I won't have notice !

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro maskrider, thanks for sharing this lobang with us. My schedule is rather packed so I do not know if I can meet Mistress Butterfly before she returns to China next month.

Bros, Mistress Butterfly's contact is already given by Bro maskrider. Look closely and you will find.
Old 19-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICE_MAN View Post
Thanks brother Maskrider!

Call Mistress Butterfly and have a two hours session with her. When meeting her, she is really a gems. A very pretty SYT with very sexy body as described by brother Maskrider.

Follow her to her room. The room is cosy and big enough. After washed up and in birthday suit, i saw a pretty Mistress in sexy suit demanding me to knee down before her and lick her legs.

After licking awhile, i boldly requested any two Mistress available. Surprise to me, she said yes. After confirming the rate, she arranged another Mistress Apple for me (lately then she told me this is Apple's first time). When Apple came in to the room, i am surprised to see another pretty SYT.

I really enjoy the session with them (Apple for 1 hour and Butterfly for 2 hours).

Overall rating:
Butterfly:
Look - 8.5
Age - 25
Body - 9 very sexy
SM - 7 funs (not very experience but willing to learn to sm me. In the process of upgrading her tools -- my understanding she is buying a new sexy SM suit, new shoe and SM tools)
Queening - 8 Yes
Other SMs eg Facesitting - 8
RTSM - Yes

Apple
Look - 8
Age - 25
Body - 9 very sexy (thot not seeing her body because this is her first time. Dare not to expose her body to me in front of Butterfly. She wears Butterfly SM suit)
SM - 6 funs thot is her first time
Queening - Not try
Other SMs - Not try except only licking her toes, her legs and body worship (with cloth)
RTSM - Maybe will try other Mistress. Ms Butterfly said she will train and get her other friends to join her. She will introduce new trained Mistress (or more Mistress for me to serve) for my next trip.
Bro Nice Man,

My SM session with Mistress Butterfly already turn me high & nose bleed. I really envy you can have tarma session with New Mistress Apple & Mistress Butterfly. I saw Ms Apple & confirm to all bros she is also very pretty SYT. Never expect she do want to provide SM service. So Bro Nice Man, you are very lucky guy. Cheers!
Old 19-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskrider View Post
Attention to all Bros bdsm lover:

I am lucky to have a session with this PRC domme lady who is crazy about bdsm play. She is a gem quite pretty & model size figure. She love bdsm very much & I have a very wonderful session with her. She has quite a number of bdsm toy accessories & cosplay uniform.

*BDSM:8, *Room 4, *Rope 3, *Whip 1, *Cosplay uniform 5, *Blood Play 0, *Boots 1, *Toys 5

I am not her OKT & I just want to share this wonderful domme lady to all BDSM Bros only. Pls contact her directly & name your bdsm fetish to her over the given contact*
find her profile here http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1602527/details.htm

Look not bad
Old 20-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am dying to meet with mistress buttlefly.. but I don't think my mistress Kathy will allow as once I meet with mistress buttlefly I can't meet with mistress Kathy for this month already..

by the way is mistress buttlefly allow slave to cum with her Hj after the session? and how is her feet and toes looks like? able to match with mistress Kathy lovely toe nails?
Old 20-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,

after going thought the FR

I find that BDSM / man slave is not for me

but i will like to ask do they have role play

like teachers , nurse type

can I have the ctc / website please

thank you
Old 20-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskrider View Post
Bro Nice Man,

My SM session with Mistress Butterfly already turn me high & nose bleed. I really envy you can have tarma session with New Mistress Apple & Mistress Butterfly. I saw Ms Apple & confirm to all bros she is also very pretty SYT. Never expect she do want to provide SM service. So Bro Nice Man, you are very lucky guy. Cheers!
Bro.. r they all staying in one flat? how come u will get to see apple as well?.. looks like i have to try .. sounds good.. 2 syt doms...
Old 20-07-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,

I will like to ask do they have service where

male are the king type and girls are the salve

I really like to have a fuck with nurse or school girls

It turn me on every time when watching the JAP Av on this type

thank you
Old 20-07-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
I am dying to meet with mistress buttlefly.. but I don't think my mistress Kathy will allow as once I meet with mistress buttlefly I can't meet with mistress Kathy for this month already..

by the way is mistress buttlefly allow slave to cum with her Hj after the session? and how is her feet and toes looks like? able to match with mistress Kathy lovely toe nails?
Bro dell_lee_2003,

No problem with that. Mistress butterfly do allow me to cum after the session. I saw her feet and toes very clean and nice. She even use her feet to smoother me. Contact her direct and tell her your bdsm fantasy. All the best.
Old 20-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Bro.. r they all staying in one flat? how come u will get to see apple as well?.. looks like i have to try .. sounds good.. 2 syt doms...
Bro McWoof,

Yes they are staying together in one flat. So I have the chance to see Ms Apple. Ms Apple is more pretty SYT, so never think of she is associate with bdsm service.
Old 20-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

Hi bro,

I will like to ask are there cosplay / role play sex

in singapore

thank you
Old 20-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

hi bro,

I will like to ask

where can i find photo of Mistress Butterfly

or photo of other girls who work together with her

and are there other girls who work with her

that i can try out or call

thank you
Old 20-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

hi all bro,

I am new to this topic

I like to ask

1. what are the fun we will get when in Role Play

2. is it only HJ Mistress Butterfly or will have other Sexual intercourse

3. do we need to bring our own condom or is it given

I like to ask what are the thing to look forward to

thank you

sorry for all the silly questions
Old 21-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 14
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Can any bro who tried make a list of the SM toys she have?

Does she have handcuffs and rattan canes?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1