The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
O2BarSoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Hollywood don't bother going there hunt FL, better to bring gals there to have fun. If no confidence approach girls, forget about club FL. If you want to BF early, make sure you will be doing other activities with the gal, else the gal will likely want go early. Especially AGG girls.

You solo ah? If so drop by O2 bar on Soi6. The boss is sg bro, you can ask him for tips.[/QUOTE]

Hi Zmanz ..thks fr the endorsement..looking forward to your visit next month. B and B jus went back home.. Specky B got hooked w a gal I recommended in Soi 6...555.

BTW I went to Hollywood js a couple days ago and it was simply full of FLs. Good looking ones too.
Old 21-08-2013, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Bro Mackie, Jai yen yen... some of us have simply outgrown wanking off to Maria O or making weekly visits to L18 coz quality is dropping but prices are not. So what are we to do whilst we count our days down to the next Thailand trip?

On my rare TD visits I try going with friends to split costs of alcohol or if alone one jug of beer is my limit. I seldom buy LDs or flowers but the occasions I do buy, not much also, its more becoz I like their company than hoping to bang them later.

No need to go into long rants on costs of Thai entertainment, law enforcement & perceived moral hypocrisy of Sinkieland. Unless u r migrating to Thailand soon u are staying here for a while so gotta chill or u gonna die of an early heart attack.

Cheers now!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bro Mackie, Jai yen yen... some of us have simply outgrown wanking off to Maria O or making weekly visits to L18 coz quality is dropping but prices are not. So what are we to do whilst we count our days down to the next Thailand trip?

On my rare TD visits I try going with friends to split costs of alcohol or if alone one jug of beer is my limit. I seldom buy LDs or flowers but the occasions I do buy, not much also, its more becoz I like their company than hoping to bang them later.

No need to go into long rants on costs of Thai entertainment, law enforcement & perceived moral hypocrisy of Sinkieland. Unless u r migrating to Thailand soon u are staying here for a while so gotta chill or u gonna die of an early heart attack.

Cheers now!
True lah, to each everyone's own lah, just tt my blood boils when i see exorbitant prices in sinkiepore and a retarded hang flower concept taken from our neighbor msia which turns me off. No hard feelings lah, i am not gonna be part of this lousy SG trade but i am sure not gonna be a sore mother f##ker that bitch about anything when i meet other ppl that dont agree with me( its irritating and i get tt.). Of course i have a small group of frens that will bitch along with me about the crappy shite from sinkiepore but thats just us lah.

Oh ya, its good to just let it be at most occasions becoz ur high blood pressure will go up very fast lol..... as long it does not affect me tt much, i just dont patronise lah ok liao...

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 21-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2BarSoi6 View Post
BTW I went to Hollywood js a couple days ago and it was simply full of FLs. Good looking ones too.
The last time B & me go there hunt good looking ones, but the asking price same as WS AGG gals. Recall it was 3k ST last Oct. So dark there, at the price might as well go AGG hunt.

Cya next month, will bring the stuffs u wanted
Old 21-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
exorbitant prices in sinkiepore and a retarded hang flower
Have you thought about the Thai guys looking at all us foreigners invading their country and paying so much to fuck their women? Probably thinking that we are retarded to pay so much? Example... you pay Bht150 for a small bottle of local beer at any go-go or BB in Patts when for the same price (or even less) you can get a big bottle at a local go-go.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
The last time B & me go there hunt good looking ones, but the asking price same as WS AGG gals. Recall it was 3k ST last Oct. So dark there, at the price might as well go AGG hunt.

Cya next month, will bring the stuffs u wanted
Well..its getting pricier in Ibar too..girls demanding 2K now..
Old 21-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Have you thought about the Thai guys looking at all us foreigners invading their country and paying so much to fuck their women? Probably thinking that we are retarded to pay so much? Example... you pay Bht150 for a small bottle of local beer at any go-go or BB in Patts when for the same price (or even less) you can get a big bottle at a local go-go.
LOL bro, there is no right and wrong, just like how i hate going into a r/s and invest more at the end to go GFE and better sex, i prefer investing less time and money to get the same elements. TO each everyone's own, no right and wrong. This is very subjective on how you wanna spend your money when it comes to chicks.

Price wise, i rather pay for thai girls at the agg bars tt will give me quality amt of time and service compared to paying for a farked up hotel room and a gal who give u half past six service in sinkiepore. Its how i feel lah, nothing wrong wif tt. No point getting worked up man, i am happy for u if u have a nice thai wife or gf but i really not interested in tt sort of R/S lah cheers.

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 21-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2BarSoi6 View Post
Well..its getting pricier in Ibar too..girls demanding 2K now..
B was saying the soi6 gal ask for 2k lT without boom boom, boom boom 3k 1.5k Ibar still have, but prettier ones are 2k. BUT still cheaper than those 3k ST hollywood gals. Somemore a lot of LB in Hollywood
Old 21-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
B was saying the soi6 gal ask for 2k lT without boom boom, boom boom 3k 1.5k Ibar still have, but prettier ones are 2k. BUT still cheaper than those 3k ST hollywood gals. Somemore a lot of LB in Hollywood
Yeah that was too much..Soi 6 is 1.5/2k LT. B gal had bad body stretch marks so he had a bad deal. Told him I would speak to the boss of that bar but he asked me not too.
Old 25-08-2013, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Of course, if you comparing to the farangs, they're well known for being cheap charlie, but to his own.
Cheap Charlies? It's true they usually pay less than Asians. Maybe they just understand better about pricing in this country and Asian are actually overpaying
Old 25-08-2013, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
Cheap Charlies? It's true they usually pay less than Asians. Maybe they just understand better about pricing in this country and Asian are actually overpaying
Good excuse to feel good. Most ppl will not to admit to his problems but instead blame the society.
Old 25-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
The good thing about Pattaya, there's something for everyone. As long as they don't bother you, who cares if they are LDOP or CC 555

There'll always be guys who enjoy ripping off the ladies, or guys who enjoy being a carrot head.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
mermaidstv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Krabi Thailand if you are looking sexy massage with russian star model please do not hesitate to sms us
we are cover outcall to Phuket area
also we are in nearest cities in Thailand
Hatyai too
Old 05-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

going pattaya on the 16th to 19th any bro want to catch up there pm me thanks
Old 06-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
going pattaya on the 16th to 19th any bro want to catch up there pm me thanks
I'll be passing you on the highway on your way back!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1