The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 2
terrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyterrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman0212 View Post
thanks for feedback, working nearby and thought of trying, will avoid this n gal.

anyone has good lobang around the area , pls share with me. thanks
Hey bro, this Nana I have been visiting her since her days at Capri. She is definitely a chio looking gal and does works hard to provide a good authentic massage. From her wechat pics, you can see she works hard in the gym and present herself very well. She does have her no-nonsense boundary if you know her well and normally would state her prices before proceeding with her services. I am pretty sure there was an misunderstanding between her and that bro that got pissed off by her from asking for a tips ! But to be fair, if you did touch the ML and pricing has been told to you then being a reasonable person should give a small tip ma ! No need to get angry over small little things. After all she is just a gal trying to make a decent money and provides services within her permitted boundary
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1538 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
Been a long time no go there liao.
Used to have very happy experience.
What's the menu now?
Any regular can pm share share?
Kum sia
Only basic happiness offered to me (edited)
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1538 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
This Cherry same place at Anna is it bro?

Thx.
Just went thru their selection, they do have an Anna in shop. But this MP comes with LL and XX. It is a curtain joint
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1