The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Today, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
See the recent reports on HIV positive WL, and also the analysis by one of the outlet on the number of HIV positive chiongsters going around looking for raw to spread their love to revenge their predicament. Quite scary. But sometimes, 2IC takes over the head at the spur of the moment.
Do you have the link for this news article?
Old Today, 10:38 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120437 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Hahhahaa jiu shi kena zap until pants drop then sign up premium. Of course must be careful of words use or any sharing.
Yalor. Many pp here treats ML here thinking is their wifes....talk about facts only jump up and defend these whores...talking about the ML rice bowl....WTF they thinking about thinking for whore rice bowl then thinking of bros in SG hard earn money and old man hardly gathered sperm wasted....
Old Today, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
SYTLover7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone tried the new girl K*m from the 24h joint?
Old Today, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Yalor. Many pp here treats ML here thinking is their wifes....talk about facts only jump up and defend these whores...talking about the ML rice bowl....WTF they thinking about thinking for whore rice bowl then thinking of bros in SG hard earn money and old man hardly gathered sperm wasted....
Agreed, ML means Massage Ladies meaning...massage.
Here in this forum initially was setup to share which MP got ML providing Extras to samsters and will get points.
Now share tio zapped...lol.
Old Today, 12:47 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120437 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYTLover7 View Post
Base on pics is top notch. Dunno real pics anot
Old Today, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3758 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYTLover7 View Post
Strangely, for this joint can ask the shop account. Has proven to be quite honest.
Old Today, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
SYTLover7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Strangely, for this joint can ask the shop account. Has proven to be quite honest.
Haha she replied and said she is very pretty, need to see if any bros tried. Trust bros more 😂
Old Today, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
HornyMan is one of the Best!HornyMan is one of the Best!HornyMan is one of the Best!HornyMan is one of the Best!

Tia gong K*m first time in this line, skillful bros pls train her, haha.

Also tia gong Jessie's young sister will be coming, walao 18 nia! Also new in this line. Which lucky bro gets to draw first blood pls report back and share.
Old Today, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2868 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Base on pics is top notch. Dunno real pics anot
believe this 24hr joint give no worries of heavy photoshop like most joint
Old Today, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1044 / Power: 13
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of

Wa 18yo young and inexperienced.. too bad I gotnotime to train her hahaha.

Whoever draws her first blood please share fr, I'm sure we all don't mind training her hahaha
Old Today, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
HornyMan is one of the Best!HornyMan is one of the Best!HornyMan is one of the Best!HornyMan is one of the Best!

Place is a bit far for me, otherwise thinking of booking and taking leave to visit and be the first.

18 only, new and fresh and pictures look quite good. Where can get his kind of lobang!
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post

Also tia gong Jessie's young sister will be coming, walao 18 nia! Also new in this line. Which lucky bro gets to draw first blood pls report back and share.
18 is truly a syt la ..
Old Today, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 11
lwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post

Tried K*m and the face matches the photos. Of course some discount but like another bro said, the shop account managed by the ladyboss is very honest and forthcoming with feedback.

My honest assessment of K*m is service aside everything is top notch - esp if you are used to J****e or some of the previous ladies.
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

scroll thru jan 2024 post, still cant connect the dots for 24hour joint, any kind bro able to hint abit?
Old Today, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 15
necrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Happened to be around AE and decided to just walk there to look look. Saw a new girl walking out and ask if she is new, she replied here just a few days. Look wise just very normal lah, but got time to kill, so just proceed with her.

Once in the room feel that she seem to be abit cold attitude, but already paid at the counter so just proceed and hope for the best.

Neck massage not bad and the rest just soso, with minor teasing. Turnaround, ask if I want baoyang, I replied ok, and she responded that need additional charges, I am ok with that, and then when I get up and try to roam, with just slightly touched from outside her clothes, she say roaming need additional charges. Knn this type of standard still demand so much. But I'm still cool and tell her forget it lor, continue with massage then. And here is what make me TL...she replied I have already touched her so will still need to pay tips. I didn't bother to even response to her but just lie down and let her continue her massage. Towards the end, she still dare to ask me if I want baoyang, coz they don't earn much through massage...I replied her that I have no mood liao. So be warned hor...the ML name start with N.
i think most MP in the vicinity upgraded to ERP 6.9. Got a gantry outside the popular hotspots. Once you pass, need to pay toll..

Similar experience in A&E neighbour, SS.
Tried to por with the usual 'wa so big already ah'.
So my counter was 'yours also not small'.
Continue to por 'how come so big'
and my retort was 'mine is natural big, yours is doctor enchanced' (she was natural)

then she challenge me to test if real or not. of course i must accept this challenge. After testing, the pricelist come out. To which i told her, thank you for free sample. please continue with basic service.

Lets not give in to inflation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1