The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 30-07-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 11
stanley2704 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstanley2704 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell91 View Post
haha... Well that's good to hear I'm not the only one!! And I thought I was building a good relationship over the years to unlock the special services . Sad i have to start all over LOL Well lets see how L**a goes.
unlock special services quite costly
Old 30-07-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 13
littleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
--- Multi quote to reply to the above ---

First, the original post a bit misleading la. Place is not at Ave 1. Those who know where will know where but is the same FS we talk about.

I went out of curiosity after reading the post above as it's known that there are some trolls like to give fake csb reviews in the past on FS spa be it to market the spa or trap people. However, must say the original post quite accurate.

Went at 9.30pm and requested L. Had to wait 5-10mins for her to finish up another customer and the usual PRC Auntie A, the one I hated, was like "selling" to me to get her instead since she free and I had to keep rejecting say I want find L. Then she see like no chance to get me so she went to tell L got one more customer then head out of the shop liao.

L came out and I was generally surprised. Was expecting the PRC L but turns out to be a vietbu L. She also a bit surprised as she point me to the room. After she come back, she ask me if I was her customer before. I said no and explain I stop coming after last year when the previous L went back PRC. She said the boss just rotate the names so that's why now she is L.

Massage is quite decent and she know how to make you comfortable compared to PRC massage. If you don't like too strong, can tell her and she will adjust too. After about 20mins, I tell her focus on my thighs and she got the hint.. Manage to get quite a good teasing from her for the next 10-15mins before she ask me turn around. Then proceed to pop GQ. I say ok sure...

At first she use hands wake up my little bro while I 4g autoroam. She was wearing a push up but easily open to reveal decent pair of jugs. not too big not too small quite alright. I decide to test further and went for the south side. wow si bei wet. after a while, i think she buay tahan liao just remove the clothing ask me want to ride boh... i reach for shorts and wallet take out cd and ride her. whole process damm song. Ending, took out cd and zua the whole lot cim.

RTF: definitely.
Damage: entrance + 2 blue
I didn't actually mean to mislead. I thought this is how pple mask information here. So instead of * I should be writing "L___a from F__r S_____s Spa near Yishun Ave 1_". Fill in the blanks for 2points.

Glad to know those who found/revisited the place enjoyed the experience with L____a.
Old 30-07-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 16
d0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleweewee2 View Post
I didn't actually mean to mislead. I thought this is how pple mask information here. So instead of * I should be writing "L___a from F__r S_____s Spa near Yishun Ave 1_". Fill in the blanks for 2points.

Glad to know those who found/revisited the place enjoyed the experience with L____a.
well bro, those who know will know. do some homework and search abit
Old 30-07-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 5
KongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Thanks bro managed to locate this place within 5mins of researching i shall try it out soon
Old 30-07-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 21
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

Quote:

Tried out L***a at FS Spa.

Previous FRs are accurate and correct. FS indeed on the menu.

L***a is not a SYT, viet milf but looks pleasant and you won't reject. Shop is clean and pleasant as well, inbuilt shower. She diffused lemongrass scent during entire session so indeed it was quite relaxing.

Massage was average, midway she used some wooden? roller thing to roll down your back and it was quite enjoyable and destressing. Despite being Viet, her chinese is quite good enough for a decent conversation.

30 minutes into the session, she got me to turn over and started to rub my 2IC. Took the chance to roam her as well, B cup boobs but quite nice to grab. She asked me if it was shiok and I told her could be better, next thing she took out her pants and i grabbed a CD and started pumping her in missionary. Unloaded into the CD and lied down and she continued massaging a bit till time's up.

Overall decent. Asked her how much and she said $168. $68 for entrance, $100 tips.

Would I RTF? Maybe not. Unless i am in the area and need a quick fix, otherwise everything was pretty average. Nothing to nitpick on but nothing mindblowing either.
Old 31-07-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 12
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light

The last time I went to FS was at least 2 years ago, and it was not good.
Old 31-07-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HunterSignal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourboncoke View Post
Tried out L***a at FS Spa.

Previous FRs are accurate and correct. FS indeed on the menu.

L***a is not a SYT, viet milf but looks pleasant and you won't reject. Shop is clean and pleasant as well, inbuilt shower. She diffused lemongrass scent during entire session so indeed it was quite relaxing.

Massage was average, midway she used some wooden? roller thing to roll down your back and it was quite enjoyable and destressing. Despite being Viet, her chinese is quite good enough for a decent conversation.

30 minutes into the session, she got me to turn over and started to rub my 2IC. Took the chance to roam her as well, B cup boobs but quite nice to grab. She asked me if it was shiok and I told her could be better, next thing she took out her pants and i grabbed a CD and started pumping her in missionary. Unloaded into the CD and lied down and she continued massaging a bit till time's up.

Overall decent. Asked her how much and she said $168. $68 for entrance, $100 tips.

Would I RTF? Maybe not. Unless i am in the area and need a quick fix, otherwise everything was pretty average. Nothing to nitpick on but nothing mindblowing either.
just tried Lxxda today also.

Massage - so so only, panio type
Golden question asked last 20 min
blowjob - suck only less than 1min
Fj - missionary, nice boobs to grab and pussy nice.
damage - entrance $68+$100
RTF - No. Massage So so and not Sensuational, Fj ok but with this price, can go Geylang and take 2 session of $60 and better gals
Old 31-07-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Gtti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSignal View Post
just tried Lxxda today also.

Massage - so so only, panio type
Golden question asked last 20 min
blowjob - suck only less than 1min
Fj - missionary, nice boobs to grab and pussy nice.
damage - entrance $68+$100
RTF - No. Massage So so and not Sensuational, Fj ok but with this price, can go Geylang and take 2 session of $60 and better gals
Lady boss Linda...ex PRC milf Linda..now Viet Linda...FS 3 L
Old 31-07-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

thanks for the apology, upped you a humble +6 for being so humble yourself.

but i also realise i misread your post. Ave 1* i thought is 1. Luckily, I found the place with the clarification from other bros and tried a different ML. Only HJ and left slightly disappointed. Just need to find L's ctc now,or find a way to book L to try.

if anyone willing to share L's ctc, pm me. thanks

1k queue: Powerman881, simple2kee, Havanna Slicks
Old 01-08-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piakpiak555 View Post
Hi bro, I went to try out of curiosity and to verify the original FR given by bro littleweewee2. As per according to both bros littleweewee2 and junmin95, the services and charges are indeed accurate.
Thanks bro for sharing. If milf, swee boh? Swee piak liao very song. Boh swee, lil bro cannot tahan also may piak lah., just piak time song only. Haha
Old 01-08-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryboi View Post
Got bored and went to Dr******d s** and try T***y.. just wanted a massage and see how she look like..was shock that she looks like the same as fb page on 30th june..maybe just abit darker..i can say its 90-95% same.

Anyway i took up 60mins for $55 didnt expect anything..didnt ask me to take $89 package ...i think its the first time it happened to me on this s**...surprisingly after 30mins she pop the GQ..standard rate 1b..didnt ask for 4g 5g. Got her permission to share her contact..but please pm me.

Looks : 9/10
Massage : 8/10
Body : Slim
Thanks pal for sharing T***y. Slim Viet. Her pic no Photoshop. Massage strength is good. I took the 1.5hr oil session. promotional price (session before 1 or 2pm, please check shop FB) + ear candling.

During the massage, she asked if I want try ear candling which I agreed which I have not done it before. She has good strength, the deed was good (can top roam for exchange B). After that head massage and ear candling. Overall a good experience for a change.

Will RTM someday.
Don't bother to add and chat via WeChat, she won't reply. If u wanna talk to her, book a session, she's a nice person to chat with.

She is currently on leave. Will b back 7/8

Last edited by Autumnsun; 02-08-2023 at 12:40 AM.
Old 01-08-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 3
Fieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Thanks pal for sharing T***y. Slim Viet. Her pic no Photoshop. Massage strength is good. I took the 1.5hr oil session. promotional price (session before 1 or 2pm, please check shop FB) + ear candling.

During the massage, she asked if I want try ear candling which I agreed which I have not done it before. She has good strength, the deed was good (can top roam for exchange B). After that head massage and ear candling. Overall a good experience for a change.

Will RTM but not high on my priority list.
Don't bother to add and chat via WeChat, she won't reply. If u wanna talk to her, book a session, she's a nice person to chat with.

She is currently on leave. Will b back 7/8

Yep same..i went once and nv went back for now..got better place for me to go. And yes for wechat she wont accept lol. She will only accept once u book her..otherwise need to say recommended by xxx then she will accept
Old 01-08-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryboi View Post
Yep same..i went once and nv went back for now..got better place for me to go. And yes for wechat she wont accept lol. She will only accept once u book her..otherwise need to say recommended by xxx then she will accept
Nice. Glad u found a regular ml to support.
Do consider going to j* while T is on leave
Old 01-08-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 3
Fieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Nice. Glad u found a regular ml to support.
Do consider going to j* while T is on leave
Haha i doubt ill visit J* unless reg rtc. ^^. Thanks for the reccomendation tho.
Old 01-08-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

any new improved HDLY pattern by twinkle?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1