The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 09-12-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post

Try doggie bro.
Yes already had that in mind.
But just worried go in deep she pain cry .
Not exaggerating.

But might lose her after that . My new fwb

Hahah
Old 09-12-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20276 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLover View Post
Well, it seems that nobody had similar experience so perhaps I'm the only one feeling it. Anyway, carry on with my sharing.

(to be continued)
Upz You Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Will take time, only you decide if it is worth your effort and time to wait.
Upz You Too Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-12-2021, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
dreamger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro FLover, thanks a lot!
Old 10-12-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
Yes already had that in mind.
But just worried go in deep she pain cry .
Not exaggerating.

But might lose her after that . My new fwb

Hahah
that's true. Doggie usually feel deeper, unless she's super high, else, likely to find it too deep and painful.
Alternatively, let her go on top, then she can decide how deep she wants to be be entered, also, how fast she wants to ride.
Old 11-12-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
that's true. Doggie usually feel deeper, unless she's super high, else, likely to find it too deep and painful.
Alternatively, let her go on top, then she can decide how deep she wants to be be entered, also, how fast she wants to ride.
Interesting revelation from Bro junior_cannibal, learnt something from him that doggie sex if the guy is pumping too deep in can cause pain to the woman

and yes, he is right, many females prefer riding on their guy's dick when having sex, as in this type of position they are the ones in control of the movement how fast they like to ride on their guy's penis n they can also decide how deep they want the penis to go inside their pussies to enjoy the pleasure n see-sawing sensation

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-12-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Yes i have, with my secondary school crush also my bff. She had a bf since sec school and her bf is 2 years older than her.

When we are in poly year 2, her bf went to NS that period, we had sex after a secondary sch gathering. We were both drunk and went to my house and we fucked. After the sex, i had to throw away my bedsheet cause her blood stain on it and didnt want my mum to know.

After that, we had sex fequently on both mine and her house. We learn alot of stuff together like doggy, cosplay, bbbj, 69 and etc.

We end our fb relationship after we graduate. But heard she is married cause of shotgun. Heard this after my 2 weeks in tekong
Old 11-12-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi all ,

Just to share some and also to seek some brothers idea .

Chatted up a girl that just finished school and out working about 18 near 19 .
Girl next door but very introvert . Never expect to get her as her age quite a gap with me .
Mummy’s girl and not someone I expect to give in . But well within the week of chat
Things got close and below happens .

Cut story short , chit chat for a week and got her to my place .
Early morning 8am started to have intimacy . She is all new to this except hj with her ex. Things were fun , small bushy virgin pussy .

Both fun and frustration starts here. Press both her thigh down in missionary trying to go in with lube. Tight , really tight. But she seems worried and anxious about losing V, every time I try push , she straighten her leg due to anxiousness and pain.

So the rubbing And slight pushing in took a while x she got more wet of cos , but when comes to penetration , the above leg straightening things happen again.
So it got abit “sian” for me , instead I asked her to hold her legs herself which I took the chance to go in . Well got better half way in.
Well my first virgin girl fuck , was expecting blood but did not happen . Lol
But to my surprise , when I wipe it with tissue , there was blood , so I guess TV was real .

Anyway will try again next week.
Any bro can let me know how to deal with this leg straightened issues ?
The relax way etc al tried.

Thanks
Wah where you chat her up?
Old 12-12-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Interesting revelation from Bro junior_cannibal, learnt something from him that doggie sex if the guy is pumping too deep in can cause pain to the woman

and yes, he is right, many females prefer riding on their guy's dick when having sex, as in this type of position they are the ones in control of the movement how fast they like to ride on their guy's penis n they can also decide how deep they want the penis to go inside their pussies to enjoy the pleasure n see-sawing sensation
One more observation, girls on top usually can get their big O faster than missionary. Reckon it's the angle of penetration that can be rubbing their g spot. Also, it's less stimulating than doggie that may cause a quicker ejaculation.
The trick to keeping a good FWB is to make sure you ain't selfish, only care about your joy and cumming. Let the lady has hers, ideally several before you have yours. Then you will be too nice to resist.
Old 14-12-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 20
FLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of light

Good morning all. Was away from my computer for the past few days. My next bits.

.....took my time to slowly “attack” the G-spot…..

Her body was twitching furiously in pleasure and she was moaning as we engaged in our tongue fight. This went on for a few minutes, the intensity of her body twitching built up considerably and to a point where she could no longer control anymore. Eva let out a scream and went into a frenzy as she orgased.

Her hands griped onto me tightly and her body was shivering. Her juice continued to flow out of her love hole and my hand was soaking wet by then. Eva held on to my head and she continued to kiss me wildly.

We rested for a while so that Eva could catch her breath. I could see that Eva was really exhausted, there were perspirations all over her forehead. As I helped her in swiping off her perspiration, Eva shared that she never had such an intense orgasm for a long time (she did shared at a later time that her husband passed away some 6 yrs ago due a heart-attack).

As she was still sitting on my lap, she cheekily whispered into my ear that her blowjob skills was pretty good and she was sure that not many people could withstand her “assault”. My eyes and ears were wide opened when I heard that. I shrewdly said that I’m a very practical person and I would only believe her if I were to experience it myself. Eva took it as a challenge. She stood up from my lap and kneeled in front of me. Slowly, she unzipped my pants (with a little help from me of course). Just when she was about to retrieve my manhood and demonstrate her talents and skills, I noticed 2 anglers were walking towards us. I had no choice but to tell Eva that we should continue our actions somewhere else….. (to be continued)
Old 14-12-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLover View Post
Good morning all. Was away from my computer for the past few days. My next bits.

.....took my time to slowly “attack” the G-spot…..

Her body was twitching furiously in pleasure and she was moaning as we engaged iJust when she was about to retrieve my manhood and demonstrate her talents and skills, I noticed 2 anglers were walking towards us. I had no choice but to tell Eva that we should continue our actions somewhere else….. (to be continued)

Upz for the nice story.
Please continue your actions, cheers!
Old 14-12-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 20
FLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

Just came back from a working lunch. Thought I should pen down a bit more before I head out for another meeting.

.....I had no choice but to tell Eva that we should continue our actions somewhere else…..

Reluctantly, Eva kept her panties in her bag while I zipped up my pants. We went back to my car and we drove off to one of those very ulu and dark carpark somewhere in the west side of SG. When we reached there, very fortunately the carpark was totally empty. I wasn’t entirely sure if there wouldn’t be people lurking in the dark, but at that point I was so horny that I couldn’t care less. I parked my car at the far end where I had a good view of the surrounding and shifted my seat backwards to create more space between myself and the steering wheel.

Seeing that I was getting myself ready, Eva started to unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants. She was pretty efficient at it as she had got the hang of it this time round. I helped by raising my butt so that she could lower my pants and underwear further. With all the “foreplay” earlier, my rod had been eagerly waiting for actions.

Without much coercing, my manhood was rock solid. Eva started to work her magic on my rod. She started by giving soft blows and kisses along my shaft. Her tongue then circled the tip of my cock, slowly she engulfed my shaft bit by bit and each time going a little deeper. Up and down as she shallowed my rod, I could feel the warmth as she deep-throated me. I could clearly hear the slurping sound and soft moans she made.

I could also see her saliva drooling as she took my cock out of her mouth. Gosh! Eva was definitely not wrong when she said that she could suck! I would have to agree with her that she gave one of the best blowjobs I had ever received! Eva went on for what it felt like eternity and I was enjoying it to the max!

At this point, I was totally at Eva’s mercy, my hand was on her head, following the up and down rhythm of her incredible blowjob. The sound of her slurping my cock, the wonderful feeling of her hand massaging my balls, I could not control myself any longer.

I whispered to Eva that I can’t hold on anymore and I was about to cum. On hearing that, Eva stop what she was doing and got up. I was like, What the F…. You can’t fxxking be serious! How could you leave me in such a state of excitement and suddenly stop! This would be the ultimate blue-balls treatment….. (to be continued)
Old 14-12-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wa Lao! Play cliffhanger!!!
Old 14-12-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Vanwu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is for those of you who hated NS as much as I did.

Few years ago when still single I was on all the dating apps. Tinder, CMB, bumble, Paktor, hinge… got what app I am also on. Matched this girl quite a few years younger than me (10years or so - I early 30s she early 20s). As usual, pick up line then we arranged to meet for dinner. I picked a restaurant near my house.

The girl who showed up had a pretty face and maybe 5 extra kilos. Definitely for those who like baba type. She say she’s still in uni, doing internship. As it was in my same industry there was a lot to talk about. Somehow got to what I did in army…. And turns out her father works in my NS unit! And I remember the chap…. (ssg when I was there). I really fucking hated army so I hate everything about the unit.

Now you know what happens…. Start flirting intensely, laughing at all her jokes however lame. I’m just thinking to myself I have to bang the daughter of an old ssg for revenge.

We went pack to my place… and as her father used to say… gave her one time good one
Old 14-12-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Lol 2nd mission failed .
Cried when did few penetration ;(

But she still willing to meet, I guess gonna just bang it hard next time
Old 14-12-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol 2nd mission failed .
Cried when did few penetration ;(

But she still willing to meet, I guess gonna just bang it hard next time
No lah, if you bang hard, that will be the last time she will ever let you bonk her.
You either be gentle, more foreplay, or buy her a dildo to let her try herself, even better, vibrator.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1