The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 12-08-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Haha. I was actually tempted to do that many times. But end up didn’t do it. Scared awkward moment. Haha. But anyway last night there was a raid at JSP. Ard 9pm. All shops closed and the ladies ran out of jsp and hide at the bus stop.

Haha, Bro. I actually knocked on the door before, but got scolded. She claimed no other service.Maybe she serve only regular customer or someone tried to sabo her.
Old 12-08-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 16
boyboy320 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboyboy320 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha. I was actually tempted to do that many times. But end up didn’t do it. Scared awkward moment. Haha. But anyway last night there was a raid at JSP. Ard 9pm. All shops closed and the ladies ran out of jsp and hide at the bus stop.
I went yesterday afternoon it was so empty
Old 12-08-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I thought the AV generally took pity on the old ladies working there, old already but still have to do that kind of stuff for a living. And thus hardly ever raid that place. Really sad.
Mustn't forget the current situation.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 12-08-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
But anyway last night there was a raid at JSP. Ard 9pm. All shops closed and the ladies ran out of jsp and hide at the bus stop.
Really? I thought JSP almost never got raided. Looks like there is a first time for everything.
Old 12-08-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 20
dugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I thought the AV generally took pity on the old ladies working there, old already but still have to do that kind of stuff for a living. And thus hardly ever raid that place. Really sad.
they are definitely not pity at all.ang pai like linda works 7 days a week.let's say one day she suck 5-10 cocks at $50 each,anytime she is earning 15k-25k sgd per mth.anytime definitely earns more than all of the bros here might be staying in condo and driving a 5 series bmw with that kind of income
Old 12-08-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Really? I thought JSP almost never got raided. Looks like there is a first time for everything.
Not a raid, it’s the safe distancing officers along with 1 Cisco walking together, heard from them Cisco called cause some people downstairs don’t want compile to the checking. Maybe they saw them and one tell another end up all majiam fire drill exit building n hide bus stop
Old 13-08-2021, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
sdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant future
Up +17. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I don't even know what she looks like or where her shop is
Old 16-08-2021, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugu View Post
they are definitely not pity at all.ang pai like linda works 7 days a week.let's say one day she suck 5-10 cocks at $50 each,anytime she is earning 15k-25k sgd per mth.anytime definitely earns more than all of the bros here might be staying in condo and driving a 5 series bmw with that kind of income
Cannot get jealous like that! You want to suck cocks all your life and live in bungalow and drive Lamborghini or Bentley
Old 16-08-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
MrRoar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there on Saturday for a walk and didn't expect so many local old ladies standing around on one of the levels asking if need massage.
Old 16-08-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Had Linda again yesterday and boy, her mesmerizing eyes while cleaning my pipe is truly a sight to etch into memory...

Just that she's more wary of guys after the last raid in JSP...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 17-08-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Not a raid, it’s the safe distancing officers along with 1 Cisco walking together, heard from them Cisco called cause some people downstairs don’t want compile to the checking. Maybe they saw them and one tell another end up all majiam fire drill exit building n hide bus stop
To correct your information as Linda let me had a good laugh this evening, willl not call it a raid nor safe distancing officer check.

The issue is actually one of the ML(Shall not be named as idw to tarnish a reputation) went to approach an officer for a massage session, their intention at JSP was intending to raid the KTVs 😂
Old 18-08-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumantong369 View Post
To correct your information as Linda let me had a good laugh this evening, willl not call it a raid nor safe distancing officer check.

The issue is actually one of the ML(Shall not be named as idw to tarnish a reputation) went to approach an officer for a massage session, their intention at JSP was intending to raid the KTVs 😂
ML will approach people only got 1 or 2... so what happen to her after that?
Old 18-08-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Haha. That was wat I heard too. End up that ML shop kana raid. I saw those officers standing right outside her shop. I immediately turned ard and walked the opposite direction.
Old 18-08-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Lmao. Is it Angie? Hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 18-08-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha. That was wat I heard too. End up that ML shop kana raid. I saw those officers standing right outside her shop. I immediately turned ard and walked the opposite direction.
There are three MLs standing outside the shop, or in the vicinity of that shop, as you walk in via the lift landing. So you can more or less guess which one approached the officer. LOL!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1