The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-01-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Got this type of kang tao ah? But then again isn’t it against MOM regulations? Don’t mind they wear sexy and clean my house…heheh then can rest with me after all the work is done
Bro, maids r all over the dating apps n tiktok. They r in dating apps for what purpose where they r supposed to work not find husband. Did MOM go catch them? Then what they in dating apps for? Answer is very obvious to Find sex in the name of making friends/bf. Unless the person sabo them go report then they get it.
Old 14-01-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hmmm true also. Since Philly was controlled before the US long time ago they see Ang mo as a superior race and prestige.
Bro to an extent is truth they would prefer to have a relationship with AM because they have that mentality, but those majority still Have lot of bf india, blanga etc. What they want is their $$$, some only like Chinese.
Old 14-01-2022, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
hahaha ya but their pay low ma, so alot of them come out and do sideline. every sunday can do abit also help alot.

the one that let half ball did ultimately get to play with her. she asked me why i didnt take photo of her boobs lolx

i told her too excited no time take hp
Wah lucky u man. Perks of staying alone I guess.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 14-01-2022, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexmachine69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by s71654 View Post
know a new DH pinoy 26yrs old...
below are her teasers she sent me....
Nice catch bro, she seems ready for some intensive actions

can share which app you used to fish cause it seems more difficult these day on michat.
Old 14-01-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3921 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_maniacr View Post
Any bros have experience in hiring DH to come your place do cleaning ? Not those agency type but those trying to earn more on their off days
You can do a search in FB. There are many such groups.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/461585855122836
Old 14-01-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 23
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

If ur in here bro how? Hehehehe
Managed hook?
Old 14-01-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1030 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post

Best not to engage here. If kena caught is GG liao. Best to find lobang via word of mouth.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 14-01-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1030 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

My thoughts on DH:

Filipinos - Personally I don't like them. Most have nice figures but I feel they very money minded. Higher chance to UP them if you have looks, money and is AMDK. I also find them loud and annoying at times.

Indonesians - Easier to UP. Some are money minded but most I met are generally okay. Their figures may not be the best but the sex is damn good. They are ok with most races and looks.

Myanmar - So far no luck for me because their English not that good. I almost met one but due to my work commitments we failed to meet and just stopped chatting.
Old 14-01-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 21
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post

thank you for this great information, i really need a part time helper (not for that thingy) my helper just RTU 2 weeks ago....si bei jialat....i have to do household chores on my own...

Little Johnny: Drin-king, smo-king, and fuc-king.
Old 14-01-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza69 View Post
thank you for this great information, i really need a part time helper (not for that thingy) my helper just RTU 2 weeks ago....si bei jialat....i have to do household chores on my own...
+6 for exchange
Old 14-01-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

maid market spoiled by idiots. paying and paying for worthless goods, some even pay more than fl. lol so stupid
Old 14-01-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
My thoughts on DH:

Filipinos - Personally I don't like them. Most have nice figures but I feel they very money minded. Higher chance to UP them if you have looks, money and is AMDK. I also find them loud and annoying at times.

Indonesians - Easier to UP. Some are money minded but most I met are generally okay. Their figures may not be the best but the sex is damn good. They are ok with most races and looks.

Myanmar - So far no luck for me because their English not that good. I almost met one but due to my work commitments we failed to meet and just stopped chatting.
I agree with you bro. I have tried all three nationalities and much prefer Indos. They are more passionate in bed and are very simple girls. I tend to be more “generous” with them because of this, both in terms of my money and army.
Old 14-01-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 15
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wah lucky u man. Perks of staying alone I guess.
no la we didnt do it at home. brought her out for breakfast one day. parked at a place and walked to the breakfast place.

on the way there as we walked along a quiet corner, she walked close to me. i laid my hands on her waist. she didnt move away. then i slide my hands to her butt. she glared at me "you very daring ya"
i smiled at her "you're not moving away also wad" then i grabbed her ass and slide my hands lower. she let out a moan so i took it as green light and proceeded to kiss her. she breathed out deeply then her tongue came. we parted lips and then i told her "lets go back to the car" she smiled and then we frolicked and played in there.

d cup
slender frame
pink nips and small aeola. best part is shes sensitive to licking there

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 14-01-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 4
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
It really amazed me that the maid will allow u to take picture of their private part.
They all give in, easy to do
Old 14-01-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
It really amazed me that the maid will allow u to take picture of their private part.
Bro, u have underestimate poverty. These maids come from poorer places n their only enlightenment is night, which is y all almost young single mothers. Of cos they have knowledge abt HIV aids, know what is shame, shy n dirty when in their Kampong. I ever heard of a maid say in Kampong the neighbors son molest her friends etc . But when they come here, they lost their moral which is also y maids always need respect cos of ego.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1