The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4455 View Post
This is always in wechat and michat when you chat up some profiles that looks legit. After some chatting they asked to meet up and the same story goes like what you encounter. Call them back and tell them you from any police station and you are investigating this account. They will immediately hang up and block you.
that is reason i not use china wechat app, instead i use singapore app sugarbook, more secure
Old 30-01-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwog1 View Post
Just need to keep the leads warm I guess. and Be willing to walk away when the convo dies and not to try too hard.
i also treat it as puppy love only, not throwing too much feeling inside
Old 06-02-2022, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
breddiskirmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard about one couple who went on a date to the grocery store, there is a video on the Internet as one runs past the counters with an outstretched arm, and when the other says "stop", they take the food that the hand was pointed to. In general, it seems to me a very cool way, I’ll definitely try it with someone canton ohio singles, even after quarantine))

Last edited by breddiskirmen; 07-02-2022 at 10:49 PM.
Old 06-02-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Sunday night reflections

The ones I don't screw with, the ones I treat with "care", are the ones I lose...

they say you don't remember what you say/do, but you'd remember what you feel.

Girl from Dec 2021: I liked her, she had a great smile, I didn't do anything with her, but we slowly drifted apart and it was ok. She said she couldn't meet, etc..I took it as a sign to move on.

I remember I liked her, but don't even remember her name anymore.

Girl from Jan 2022, chatted with her a week, then she went cold, and apologised saying she has some karma etc..dont know la. fuck. I think she mindfucks herself too much.

Currently am seeing three ladies:
Lady 1: 34. Seems quite cute and sexually suggestive. haven't met..

Lady 2: 29. Cute, super slim, met her only once and we already cuddled/kissed. but she doesn't seem very responsive on texts anymore, probably busy.. she's cute tho

Lady 3: 22 years old. Met only once, she gave me a bj already, and just quite amazing. super amazing tits.

I'm looking for a long term partner, in my early 30s. Wonder who I should go for....can't tell at this stage, maybe next month, would have moved on from all 3

I have temporarily deactivated all my apps, no longer out there in the market..

Career wise, earning close to 5 figures a month, which I think at my age while not super impressive, is so so comfortable..

Sometimes I think if I think too much and should just enjoy my life!
Old 06-02-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Posting here for memory keepsake:

Score so far, in Jan to 1st week of Feb.

Jan:
1. Nurse, 30. Met first time, fingered, kissed, her pussy felt great (fingering). Keen to see her again. But she said she's been busy. But will be seeing her soon.

2. J. 31. met first time, immediately in hotel. Did 7-8 rounds. Don't want to see her anymore.

3. Foreigner, H. Here on studies. 31. Met first time. Kissed by the river. Don't want to see her anymore. This is special as she's mixed, from very exotic country.

4. Foreigner, M. Malaysian, divorcee, 26. Met first time, kissed, groped her huge tits. Think she regrets it, she blocked me.

5. Cute girl local C, works in investment bank. Huge tits, met first time, blew me. Keen to see her again. 22. I think she's the youngest girl I've been involved with.

6. Cute girl, local J, 29. Tattoos on her back. I really like her. Don't know whether im too imaginative, but I could imagine her as the one. Only kissed, cuddled.

In the pipelines:

1. Malay girl SH, not sure her age, she said lets do drinks and hotel after if click. Loll

2. another girl C, quite cute, b-c cup (via pics she sent), let's see..
Old 07-02-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

not said been bedded, but have a wonderful night with few handsome guy from sugarbook.live, perks are they have 6 packs
Old 07-02-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by breddiskirmen View Post
Need this girls)
yeay SB would be your choice
Old 07-02-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

live once, brave yourself at least once to mingle with bunch of girls
Old 07-02-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwog1 View Post
Just need to keep the leads warm I guess. and Be willing to walk away when the convo dies and not to try too hard.
is play play relationship, need to give up when the warmth is gone
Old 07-02-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterblaster View Post
Agreed. I chatted with my female friend who used app also. If she paid for her share, she doesnt feel obligated on a 2nd date with you
the girl would have bad impression on you
Old 07-02-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
Stressed and lonely bah
these are the feelings that lead to the usage of the app
Old 07-02-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Wow bro how you get so high hit rate on CMB? I damn annoyed with that app want to send one like costs so many beans. Send 1 like today I can't send anymore until few days.
it is not free app?
Old 07-02-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 6
buaitahan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybuaitahan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
not said been bedded, but have a wonderful night with few handsome guy from sugarbook.live, perks are they have 6 packs
Quote:
yeay SB would be your choice
Quote:
live once, brave yourself at least once to mingle with bunch of girls
Quote:
is play play relationship, need to give up when the warmth is gone
Quote:
the girl would have bad impression on you
Quote:
these are the feelings that lead to the usage of the app
Quote:
it is not free app?
Hey cunt, pussy, cheebai or whatever suits you
Old 07-02-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

gentlemen id like to bring your attention to 2 points of note

1. Tinder SWindler. Watch it on netflix. girls are gonna be even more wary

2. Some Indian girl in SG matched a guy on Bumble. From his name i suspect he is CECA. That guy basically was dating 3 girls at the same time. This first girl did a tiktok outing his name, company and what he did. That guy basically close all his social media and this girl contacted both the other girls basically.
Old 17-02-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

wa!

banged a pastor's daughter yesterday. I don't know the pastor. Matched her on app. What a naughty girl, she got ultra wet, hang her panties on the hook that I usually hook my coffee in the car.

Anyway! Good bang, and she swallowed..sent her home after.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1