The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
soon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to all
Re: ★ BIG BOOBS Sexy babe ~Massage,Zhuo Gen n FJ ~Jing Yi 静怡~PIX ★

Jing Yi 静怡

Height : 160 . . . Weight : 47 . . . Boobs : 36C/D ?

Fingering : Yes . . . Painting : yes catbath: (thorough)

. . . Frenching : Yes. . . Blow job : BBBJ

Massage : Tui Na/ Odourless Body Oil Massage/Zhuo Gen

Old 12-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Samster

soon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to all

Damage : F
$70/1shot / 1hr
( Excluded room/cd )

----------------------------------

Call or SMS her in Chinese
Old 12-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

Old 13-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

Jing Yi 静怡

Height : 160 . . . Weight : 47 . . . Boobs : 36C/D ?

Fingering : Yes . . . Painting : yes catbath: (thorough)

. . . Frenching : Yes. . . Blow job : BBBJ

Massage : Tui Na/ Odourless Body Oil Massage/Zhuo Gen

Old 13-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
SkyLee is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros!! Contact Plss
Old 13-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
SkyLee is Cool - loads of Potential

Bross !! Contact Plss !! Im very interested Now
Old 13-05-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

Damage : F
$70/1shot / 1hr
( Excluded room/cd )

----------------------------------

Call or SMS her in Chinese
Old 13-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bbailey is Cool - loads of Potential

Last min booking, not fated to try out the FL i wanted.
Luckily got bro soon's quick response to get jing yi num.

Looks : 5.5/10 (milf type, not for syt lovers)
Body : 6/10 (well-maintain nvr see much wrinkles)
Boobs : b cup at the most (not possible to be C, abit disappointed)
Massage: 6/10 (got put in effort but techniques not refined)
Bbbj: 8/10 (skilled but not as long as i wanted)
Fj : 6/10 (nothing unforgettable abt it, lazy to change position)
rtf/rtm: sorry no.
Old 13-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Reckonivory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, contact pls
Old 13-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
FALLfromGRACE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro Soon629, thanks again for the contact on JING YI from which I had a fantastic massage/jua gen session with her on 1st May. Please see my FR account on the experience. I became highly charged with energy from that meeting alone ... and hence this FR report for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. This time I hope all samsters will be thrilled and entertained by my account on the FXXK sessions I had with her (2 occasions), latest one being yesterday night from 0100am - 0400am at the hotel (downtown city). Last night session will more or less summarise my overall assessment on JING YI. Enjoyz...!!! This is not story-telling, I do not think I get enriched with incentives.

Personal Stats:
I shall leave them out as they are already displayed. She has slimmed down quite a lot (working too hard with the many samsters out there!!) and you cannot really help but feel her popularity is growing by the day - fast approaching 41,500viewers... I cannot figure out that strong following. What actually makes her ticks? Her pictures in BroSoon 629 post : sexy poise, especially her "nuts"? facial expression? or the sexily-shaped pair of legs that make one "die, die" must touch and caress them affectionately!!

Main Report:
At the appointed time, went to pick her up and drove downtown in a matter of minutes, reason being, traffic not heavy and also because of the growing bulge in my pants and the increased blood flow in the kukujaio, the much expected horniness/virility in me. Whew! a middle-aged man myself and behaving like that, am I over-exerting myself? more worrying, with a sexy woman sitting next to me, hands on my didi all the time. Heavenly !! and if you could stop the clock, I would prefer a BJ on the spot.

Checked both us in, no problems and quite discreet. Could not wait any longer after the door was thrown open. Pawed her every inch of the body, and lusting for her boobs. I suspected one side of her bra-strap gave way when I saw her holding on to it. Indeed, and I apologised for the incident. She made me promise a new one as replacement ... which I gladly agreed, firstly it was my fault for being leecherous without self-control and if I guessed it right, she too enjoyed very much on the episode. Blame who?

Clothes down on the floor, both went for a quick shower, soaping my body and didi lovingly while at the same giving some "temptuous" erotic licks on the little brother. When she engulfed my shaft it in one clean sweep, I almost let out a huge "battle cry" but have to subdue myself due to some fellow tourists checking in same time next door. Okay, shower finished, we proceeded to our love-bed with her leading the way. TCSS for a short while, had a fag myself (she said no when offered) and no sooner away from the last puff, she began the BBBJ with me still standing. Whoa, cannot wait meh? Long strokes, short strokes - you name it all, and indeed heavenly, especially the tongue work at the phallus head which by now has become full blooded and fully enlarged and swollen. Any other people, please take it slow if you are of the cardiac sufferer, because indulging in high intensity BJ and if not careful may lead to cardiac arrest. Luckily I survived from the onslaught of her mouth, punishing indeed, and after some minutes shot my load into the tissues provided at hand. Strictly no CIM, she demanded. Okay with me, as you cannot force anybody against their wishes. Rested for 15 mins, had another cigarrette and also shared a drink from a bottle of water. She rinsed her mouth meanwhile, and myself getting the tousled bedsheet ready for the main event of the night. She sat on the bed beside me, asking if I felt tired. Needed no convincing as she soon saw my little brother twitching and stirring to get up. She knew she was in "trouble" as seeing such resurrection and in a short time means she has to deal with a super-horny animal. Perhaps she regretted being with me, but I could not help feeling that she is equally horny and that she is actually looking for a very good fuck. Sometimes she would glance at you with a "foxy" smile, a small black mole at her lower lips attenuates her small nubile body, but don't let this fool you. Her looks can kill and by that I mean her MILF features are all but under-rated. Her boobs though a little sag but it was all bouncy when I buried my face in them.

Now the FJ report:
Presided with a sensuous cat-bath, slowly at first but then when it reached a cresendo and feverish pitch, all hell breaks loose. Strong & slurpy tongue work hovering above my nipples, she blew hot & cold while covering my entire body (regret no AR, she won't do it) and repeated over these areas a couple of times and my didi could not wait to penetrate her. My bulbous, blood-engorged cock head almost burst the dam had it not been for her Jua Gen skills (interupted with acu-point on the veins) saved the day.

Her hole was already dripping wet, (the bedsheet bears testimony to it, unfortunately cannot be used as a reliable witness). I got even more hornier when she started to moan, softly at first and quite unexpectedly, she let out loud cry and wanted me to put my ramrod in quickly. Her face was one of "uninhibited" kind, gushing with desire and I looked closely, her face was flushed red and already sweaty.

She helped to position my ramrod for entry as her meimei is at a level not for normal access. Had to place a pillow underneath to allow unobstructed penetration. Smooth going as she already hyped up, wet and slippery. I hilted her in one long and hard stroke, can feel the end of the canal/probably the cervix too, and she let out a torturous cry (painful and joy, cannot tell). During this time, her hands were gripping my shoulders real hard, almost nicking my skin with her fingernails. Damn, SHIOK, ahhh.. ahhh, our sexual tempo were totally in unison, while I humped in, she thrusted her hips upwards, gyrated in circular motion to meet my brother. 20 mins later, I saw stars and her face glazed, sweat pouring and both us came together with me collapsed on top of her. It was a bissful rest for the next hour before we checked out. Sent her back.

Damage:
Room$50, Overall session with her $200+$20 for a very memorable fuck. A happy man especially after having JY for a good 3 hours. Already planning a RTF in 2 weeks.

FALLfromGRACE
joined 30/04/2011
Old 14-05-2011, 05:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pinnacle00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got ctc from brother TS quite some time ago, been very busy...
Here's my FR for JingYi:
Looks: 7/10 (pretty MILF)
Body: 8/10 (well maintain at her age)
Boobs: C (a little saggy but still nice to grab)
Catbath: 6/10 (not so thorough)
BBBJ: 6/10 (good but quite fast)
Massage: 7/10 (acceptable, good finger strength)
Fingering/painting: Yes
FJ: 8/10 (love to ride on u w/ moaning sounds)
GFE: 70% (able to chit chat a bit)
RTF: 8/10 (possible, service not bad)
Old 14-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbailey View Post
Last min booking, not fated to try out the FL i wanted.
Luckily got bro soon's quick response to get jing yi num.

Looks : 5.5/10 (milf type, not for syt lovers)
Body : 6/10 (well-maintain nvr see much wrinkles)
Boobs : b cup at the most (not possible to be C, abit disappointed)
Massage: 6/10 (got put in effort but techniques not refined)
Bbbj: 8/10 (skilled but not as long as i wanted)
Fj : 6/10 (nothing unforgettable abt it, lazy to change position)
rtf/rtm: sorry no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FALLfromGRACE View Post
Dear Bro Soon629, thanks again for the contact on JING YI from which I had a fantastic massage/jua gen session with her on 1st May. Please see my FR account on the experience. I became highly charged with energy from that meeting alone ... and hence this FR report for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. This time I hope all samsters will be thrilled and entertained by my account on the FXXK sessions I had with her (2 occasions), latest one being yesterday night from 0100am - 0400am at the hotel (downtown city). Last night session will more or less summarise my overall assessment on JING YI. Enjoyz...!!! This is not story-telling, I do not think I get enriched with incentives.

Personal Stats:
I shall leave them out as they are already displayed. She has slimmed down quite a lot (working too hard with the many samsters out there!!) and you cannot really help but feel her popularity is growing by the day - fast approaching 41,500viewers... I cannot figure out that strong following. What actually makes her ticks? Her pictures in BroSoon 629 post : sexy poise, especially her "nuts"? facial expression? or the sexily-shaped pair of legs that make one "die, die" must touch and caress them affectionately!!

Main Report:
At the appointed time, went to pick her up and drove downtown in a matter of minutes, reason being, traffic not heavy and also because of the growing bulge in my pants and the increased blood flow in the kukujaio, the much expected horniness/virility in me. Whew! a middle-aged man myself and behaving like that, am I over-exerting myself? more worrying, with a sexy woman sitting next to me, hands on my didi all the time. Heavenly !! and if you could stop the clock, I would prefer a BJ on the spot.

Checked both us in, no problems and quite discreet. Could not wait any longer after the door was thrown open. Pawed her every inch of the body, and lusting for her boobs. I suspected one side of her bra-strap gave way when I saw her holding on to it. Indeed, and I apologised for the incident. She made me promise a new one as replacement ... which I gladly agreed, firstly it was my fault for being leecherous without self-control and if I guessed it right, she too enjoyed very much on the episode. Blame who?

Clothes down on the floor, both went for a quick shower, soaping my body and didi lovingly while at the same giving some "temptuous" erotic licks on the little brother. When she engulfed my shaft it in one clean sweep, I almost let out a huge "battle cry" but have to subdue myself due to some fellow tourists checking in same time next door. Okay, shower finished, we proceeded to our love-bed with her leading the way. TCSS for a short while, had a fag myself (she said no when offered) and no sooner away from the last puff, she began the BBBJ with me still standing. Whoa, cannot wait meh? Long strokes, short strokes - you name it all, and indeed heavenly, especially the tongue work at the phallus head which by now has become full blooded and fully enlarged and swollen. Any other people, please take it slow if you are of the cardiac sufferer, because indulging in high intensity BJ and if not careful may lead to cardiac arrest. Luckily I survived from the onslaught of her mouth, punishing indeed, and after some minutes shot my load into the tissues provided at hand. Strictly no CIM, she demanded. Okay with me, as you cannot force anybody against their wishes. Rested for 15 mins, had another cigarrette and also shared a drink from a bottle of water. She rinsed her mouth meanwhile, and myself getting the tousled bedsheet ready for the main event of the night. She sat on the bed beside me, asking if I felt tired. Needed no convincing as she soon saw my little brother twitching and stirring to get up. She knew she was in "trouble" as seeing such resurrection and in a short time means she has to deal with a super-horny animal. Perhaps she regretted being with me, but I could not help feeling that she is equally horny and that she is actually looking for a very good fuck. Sometimes she would glance at you with a "foxy" smile, a small black mole at her lower lips attenuates her small nubile body, but don't let this fool you. Her looks can kill and by that I mean her MILF features are all but under-rated. Her boobs though a little sag but it was all bouncy when I buried my face in them.

Now the FJ report:
Presided with a sensuous cat-bath, slowly at first but then when it reached a cresendo and feverish pitch, all hell breaks loose. Strong & slurpy tongue work hovering above my nipples, she blew hot & cold while covering my entire body (regret no AR, she won't do it) and repeated over these areas a couple of times and my didi could not wait to penetrate her. My bulbous, blood-engorged cock head almost burst the dam had it not been for her Jua Gen skills (interupted with acu-point on the veins) saved the day.

Her hole was already dripping wet, (the bedsheet bears testimony to it, unfortunately cannot be used as a reliable witness). I got even more hornier when she started to moan, softly at first and quite unexpectedly, she let out loud cry and wanted me to put my ramrod in quickly. Her face was one of "uninhibited" kind, gushing with desire and I looked closely, her face was flushed red and already sweaty.

She helped to position my ramrod for entry as her meimei is at a level not for normal access. Had to place a pillow underneath to allow unobstructed penetration. Smooth going as she already hyped up, wet and slippery. I hilted her in one long and hard stroke, can feel the end of the canal/probably the cervix too, and she let out a torturous cry (painful and joy, cannot tell). During this time, her hands were gripping my shoulders real hard, almost nicking my skin with her fingernails. Damn, SHIOK, ahhh.. ahhh, our sexual tempo were totally in unison, while I humped in, she thrusted her hips upwards, gyrated in circular motion to meet my brother. 20 mins later, I saw stars and her face glazed, sweat pouring and both us came together with me collapsed on top of her. It was a bissful rest for the next hour before we checked out. Sent her back.

Damage:
Room$50, Overall session with her $200+$20 for a very memorable fuck. A happy man especially after having JY for a good 3 hours. Already planning a RTF in 2 weeks.

FALLfromGRACE
joined 30/04/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinnacle00 View Post
Got ctc from brother TS quite some time ago, been very busy...
Here's my FR for JingYi:
Looks: 7/10 (pretty MILF)
Body: 8/10 (well maintain at her age)
Boobs: C (a little saggy but still nice to grab)
Catbath: 6/10 (not so thorough)
BBBJ: 6/10 (good but quite fast)
Massage: 7/10 (acceptable, good finger strength)
Fingering/painting: Yes
FJ: 8/10 (love to ride on u w/ moaning sounds)
GFE: 70% (able to chit chat a bit)
RTF: 8/10 (possible, service not bad)
Hi bro bbailey,FALLfromGRACE,pinnacle00
appreciate for FR....
Old 14-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dragoni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls pm her contact. Tks!
Old 14-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoni View Post
Pls pm her contact. Tks!
pls check ur pm........
Old 15-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread