The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
guys i have no problems in getting lots of maids number but i have a huge problem when trying to up them. I don't know how to convince them into sex. It is so damn frustrating... i mean how am i to go about on the 'interviewing process ' I am not a very good conversationlist as i everytime keep ending up as friends and no action from them. Sibei sian! I really hope you guys can help me out. I really envy you guys experiences of your sexual encounters but for me i keep failing everytime i propose to them about sex. really don't know what to do sia, i am still virgin by the way , 23 years old and still no sex life. Please do not give me advise about commercial sex, i am not into it. Please lists actual steps and procedures on how you generally up a maid. What are the words, quotes, speech you guys use and so on and so forth. I so desperate to upgrade my sweet talking skills . I don't wait to keep failing and failing again and again, because it is a huge waste of time and effort.
There is no right way or wrong way.

For example, some ang moh, when they approach girl, the girl will show ugly face to him and walk off .. and some not so looking bangla - the same girl will smile smile and get cozy very fast .. so there is nothing wrong with the guy ..

it is just you have to learn .. if you dont know how to tackle girl, then dont know how to explain .. maybe you are too young, so the girls all scared you fall in love and create headache for them .. most maid want care-free fkkk .. and normally they avoid too young looking fellows.

As for 'step by step instructions' you better buy books on dating, available online, and do your own reading ..

Cheers
Old 23-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro etsys i still dun get it how the law can interfere unless the maid you got pregnant is your own maid....

Bro etsys i am sorry. i may be sounding a bit silly out here. but i just want to know
Read this link ..

The Court Room

Especially the parts ..

"In early November, they checked into a hotel but he said ‘nothing happened’ as she feared getting pregnant. She told him she had had an abortion before she met him but did not name the father.

However, the next time they went to a hotel, they had sex.

One Sunday, her cellphone rang and she asked Mr Corpuz to answer it because the call was from her ex-boyfriend. Kamrul asked who he was, and when he answered "Yulia's boyfriend".

Kamrul said he was planning to marry Ms Yulia and started swearing at Mr Corpuz."

Now, do you want your name in the place of Corpuz ????
Old 23-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro etsys yeah i do agree with the part where all you need is the right employer who is totally pissed and a good lawyer to make our life miserable.

I also agree with you on the Unnatural sex part (anal) but not the unnatural sex (oral). I think the latter is no more a crime.

I guess as such cant play already lah.... You scare the hell out of me... Now i cant even get erection....

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
So .. always, play safe. .
Old 23-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros, im started now, banged 2 maids last week and tat was great ! !

btw I met one in a club and the other on the internet.
Ill tell more when ill have time. the only problem is that its so hard to find time to meet them as they have only one day/month it is a bit frustrating to know that u need to wait 1month to bang her again.
Old 23-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro etsys yeah i do agree with the part where all you need is the right employer who is totally pissed and a good lawyer to make our life miserable.

I also agree with you on the Unnatural sex part (anal) but not the unnatural sex (oral). I think the latter is no more a crime.

I guess as such cant play already lah.... You scare the hell out of me... Now i cant even get erection....
Bro, I said "PLAY SAFE"

When you go Malaysia, buy a few Diane 35, or Myrna pills, so in case you do raw, ask the girl to take one .. she can cry or dance, but insist and you can use it to your defense, if she arrow you ..

And don't become addicted to one specific girl .. give a break once in a while. If you fkk same girl for 4 weekends, and she claim pregnant, well, you have no excuse .. because you also dont know if she bang somebody after you bang her, (or before you bang her .. ) some maid I know last time used to bang Nepali gurkha, and when the gurkha get back to their camp for curfew, they go fishing for other guys ..

Anyway, rest - basic precautions. Dont write too much love talks, dont send letters .. (I know some guys still write romantic love letter .. and if caught by employer, the employer can also use the letter to jump the maid .. dont ask me details .. )

And - make sure you keep pre-paid sim card, practice safety, dont let her see your IC (better still - leave them at home .. ) and dont dont ever let her see your address .. and at the first signs of trouble - ditch her ..

Also dont keep witnessess ..

Now - these are for extreme rare cases, but, better to still have some caution ..
Old 23-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post

Ill tell more when ill have time. the only problem is that its so hard to find time to meet them as they have only one day/month it is a bit frustrating to know that u need to wait 1month to bang her again.
Once a month off-day is a blessing .. atleast in my case before.. Dont need to put up with a drama-queen - if she turn out to be one .. and can relax for the next three weeks. .

Tell us the juicy part of the one you met in the club ..

Cheers
Old 23-06-2009, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
addy666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Bro etSys,

What is the power or benefit of Diane 35, or Myrna pills? What magic does it do?
Old 23-06-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro if i am not wrong its an oral contraceptive.

It is also widely used as the morning after pill to prevent pregnancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy666 View Post
Yo Bro etSys,

What is the power or benefit of Diane 35, or Myrna pills? What magic does it do?
Old 23-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Samster

Bro NaughtyAngMoh

Congratulations and welcome to the Maid Fuckers and the Pinay Fuckers Club!!!

We would love you to prosper with the 1000s of maids of different varieties shapes colours and sizes so that we have juicy FRs to read.

Now Dude AngMoh you must be happy that they are off only once a month. Honestly i prefer it that way. Which allows me to look for other maids to savour and eat. Mmmmmm delicious... So what are you waiting for? Pull up your socks and go find others to bang...

Its the best thing to happen to you IMHO. If you are gonna Fuck the same maid every weekend soon you will be sick of her... which is our goal anyway... the sammy brudder goal... to not get stuck and to get sick of them after awhile....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post

Old 24-06-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy666 View Post
Yo Bro etSys,

Quote:
Bro if i am not wrong its an oral contraceptive.

It is also widely used as the morning after pill to prevent pregnancy
I only know Diane 35 is to prevent pregnancy hv to take everyday(24 or 25pill in a box). Can get from Clinic about $25-35 per box, but some Clinic sell very cheap $15 somewhere in Haig road(I not knw the Clinic name) n also can get $10 at Beach road(Golden Mile Complex).
Old 24-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Hundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Please lists actual steps and procedures on how you generally up a maid. What are the words, quotes, speech you guys use and so on and so forth. I so desperate to upgrade my sweet talking skills . I don't wait to keep failing and failing again and again, because it is a huge waste of time and effort.
You think you are in the army? SOP? Come on man! Different girls will require different kind of skills to tackle them. You will never be able to find a STANDARD or ACTUAL steps or procedures. 23 years old and still a virgin? LOL! Who you trying to kid?????
Old 24-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Was at City Plaza again yesterday walking around searching and preying but to no avail. Was thirsty so crossed the overhead bridge to "Banquet" to have a drink and while I was sipping on to my hot cup of horlicks, I saw a bro taking a sit with 2 pinoy maids and then buying them drinks and being very touchy. I'm wondering who that bro might be, care to share? Btw, if that bro is in here, just want to let you know that those 2 pinoys with u yesterday are hot!
Old 24-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Athenawishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey.. i dono wad happen but seems tat someone viewing this topic has been zapping me.. wads wrong with me making comments here??

or izzit that person dun believe me tat i m 100% female??
the comments made to me is SO.... sarcastic... sobbs...
pls understand tat i m a newbie here...

i hope to feel welcomed to this forum..
& not hostile... =(
Old 24-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
Was at City Plaza again yesterday walking around searching and preying but to no avail. Was thirsty so crossed the overhead bridge to "Banquet" to have a drink and while I was sipping on to my hot cup of horlicks, I saw a bro taking a sit with 2 pinoy maids and then buying them drinks and being very touchy. I'm wondering who that bro might be, care to share? Btw, if that bro is in here, just want to let you know that those 2 pinoys with u yesterday are hot!
And you believe every guy in singapore visit this forum ??

Sorry, just trying to clarify ..
Old 25-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Athenawishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

realised tat i kena zap again...

pls... its not tat points ARE important to me..
its jus i dono for wad REASON u r zapping me kk??

if u zap MY POINTS.. i think i DO have the RIGHTS to know the reason right??
asking me to grow up??
god!! i know i m still a kid... & YES i need to GROW up..
tats y i came here!! to know MORE & GROW UP..

but i think by zapping my points DOESNT MAKE ME GROW UP IN ANY WAY..
sorry TS tat i wrote these kinda comments..
but its because of this thread tat i got zap.. like 3 times i think.. sobbs..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1