The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 19-03-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 15
sexybeast is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexybeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Is Lopez really 150cm short? Can french and CIM?
Old 19-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 8
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamo View Post
Teeruklover, 2.30pm 18th march

Looks 7/10 (70% discount from photo)
BBBJ 7/10
FJ 7/10
Body 6/10 (B cup boobies that is sagging, meaty kind)
GFE 10/10
No fingering, no frenching, very very light kisses
RTF No

Came to our shores to earn money for university studies so she insists safety is number 1 priority so no frenching or fingering. I personally like frenching so i was kind of disappointed. I think OKTs should really clarify whether is there fingering or frenching with the girls so we are not misled.
However her GFE is really up there, she is quite shy so the conversation is pretty fun
Height wise she is really short so you can carry fuck her, bad thing is that her room is pretty small.
No tatoos or enhance boobs so i guess it was ok.
I believe there are better choices out there unless bros are really targetting short girls.
Took a plunge for this but oh well, hope my luck next time will be better
which girl is it?
Old 19-03-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 14
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Nat from SS

OKT: Quick and easy arrangement. Check back after make sure ok.

Location: Not so great for MRT. Long walk. But very central with no worry. Two single beds not great but make do. Comfortable.

Looks: 10/10 Could not resist the smile and eyes. Very good looking girl.

Body: 7/10 Matter of taste. I like spinners and she is chubby in the right way. I knew that before but wanted to see those eyes.

Boobs: 10/10 Beats the spinners for sure. Natural. Can't believe she is a mom.

French/Kiss: 910 Wowza! If marrying her have small adjustment to make for perfect 10.

BBBJ: 9/10 Really enjoyable. Maybe too wet but I didn't say anything.

Painting: 10/10 My score or hers? Ha! Both enjoyed a lot. No limits.

FJ: 9/10 I like spinners cuz mechanics are easier. She works hard and is great.

RTF: Only the single bed making me think again.
Old 19-03-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for M0na from SA

The whole session felt like visiting your horny girlfriend who is craving for your dick. Totally no commercial feel at all, she converses really well, jokes around, offered me food and even cooked sweet corn for me.

She really loves sucking dick; before shower suck, during shower suck, after shower suck, after foreplay before cap suck, after cum take off condom polished my dick clean again... Fuck me, Mona is really a rare gem.

If you like painting, you are also in for a treat, she has a nice big clit which makes her really sensitive and responsive. Sucked, licked, flicked her clit, and she seems to enjoy it when i breath onto her clit. Witnessing her moaning, twitching and reaction really boosts your ego. I could paint her all day if she's my gf.

Additional Info
Location: Central, discreet, clean private room with toilet attached.
English: Very good
Looks: A lot prettier than pictures especially when she is always smiling, vv womanly with long black hair, reminds me of Belinda Lee like one of the bro mentioned. Looks mid-late 20s, thai tan, ~150cm.
Body: Not thin not fat, curvy. Nice meaty ass which I couldn't keep my hands off. Soft natural B with nice nips, just the right size to grab and suckle IMO. Pussy is trimmed short.
French: Allows and she initiates, no smell.
BBJ: Very hardworking, takes care of balls, shaft and tip.
Painting/Fingering: Allowed, no smell.
FJ: Hardworking and accommodating, grinds really well (i had to think of work to distract myself to avoid cumming too early)
GFE: Full marks.

OKT: Prompt reply and clear instructions. First time trying SA, I like their rooms, a lot nicer than some of the other stables.

RTF: Really tempting. She is leaving in a week.

P.S. She likes yoghurt, so you can buy some if you are visiting.

Last edited by sammybk; 07-04-2019 at 05:16 PM.
Old 19-03-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 14
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Body: Not thin not fat, curvy. Nice meaty ass which I couldn't keep my hands off. Soft natural B with nice nips, just the right size to grab and suckle IMO. Pussy is trimmed short.
Sounds damn good.

Sure B cup bro? Pic look like silicon.
Old 19-03-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
GypsyMagic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Mona from Sex Amazon.

OKT - Quick and perfect directions.

Looks - The photos does not do her justice at all. Nice face, perfect body. Stand at around 150cm, petite and curvy.

Body - Greeted me with a tight dress, super sexy and alluring.

Boobs - Natural, perfect for a body shape. Not for big boobs lovers though.

Pussy - Unique with her super cute clit. Can easily make her cum.

French - All the time. Like a long lost lover.

Shower - Its always perfect when you get a blowjob in the shower so this was really good.

Catbath - Speechless. Truly amazing with the AR. That was a first for me.

BBBJ - This was incredible. Her tongue is magical. Manages to deepthroat. Keeps on sucking including your balls as well. Non-stop. No complaints from her at all. Apparently she loves it big.

FJ - All i wanted was to see that ass bounce. Rode me in reverse cowgirl and doggied her throughout the remainder of the session. Her ass is really amazing. One of those gymgirl type fit asses. Amazing to grab and smack.

GFE - I think she is one of the friendliest person I have ever met. She probably enjoys what she does. Make you feel welcome. Her english is great so no worries there.

RTF - Definitely. No doubt about that. Below is some poses for my collection. To show you what you are missing out on.

Old 19-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Sounds damn good.

Sure B cup bro? Pic look like silicon.
Definitely bigger than A, and not really C. I'm no expert, but they felt and looked natural. Anyways, her boobs are not the highlight

Rem to up my rep if its helpful
Old 19-03-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

this new girl looks really good!
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=722097
anyone tried?
Old 19-03-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
Y laugh at mi I seriously think Dove resembles Rosmand Kwan that's y I share a picture for reference... u.u

Ok lah as long as the FR entertains u.
I think Jewel from previous BKgem look more like Rosmand Kwan.

Hope she back here soon
Old 19-03-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lisa (TeeRuk Lover), RTF Session on 19 March 2019, 2.15pm.

Original FR here. https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=42552

She remembered me from day 1, so I got to experience better GFE today, and had a more enjoyable and fun session. She changed to a bigger room in the same house, so there's literally more space to fuck around.

Her bj skills have improved compared to day 1, thanks to the bros that guided her I suppose. Bad thing is her pussy turned a little darker over the 10 days, but still as nice to eat as before. No smell, no ky needed.

She said she's going back this friday, and might only come back next year.
Old 19-03-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
jarelpk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Megan from Scarletthouse this time
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=720780&highlight=

Look: 90% resemblance, ah lian blond hair
Body: Curvy figure.
Boob: Soft natural C
BBBJ: Slow n sensual BBBJ, change momentum when see you hard on.
Frenching: Fast Furious all the way, superb
FJ: One of best I had so far. Nice seeing that bouncy boob bouncing around. She finished me off with cow girl. Tried other position during 2nd round.
GFE: Good gfe with great english
RTF: YES
Old 19-03-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyMagic View Post

OKT - Quick and perfect directions.

Looks - The photos does not do her justice at all. Nice face, perfect body. Stand at around 150cm, petite and curvy.

Body - Greeted me with a tight dress, super sexy and alluring.

Boobs - Natural, perfect for a body shape. Not for big boobs lovers though.

Pussy - Unique with her super cute clit. Can easily make her cum.

French - All the time. Like a long lost lover.

Shower - Its always perfect when you get a blowjob in the shower so this was really good.

Catbath - Speechless. Truly amazing with the AR. That was a first for me.

BBBJ - This was incredible. Her tongue is magical. Manages to deepthroat. Keeps on sucking including your balls as well. Non-stop. No complaints from her at all. Apparently she loves it big.

FJ - All i wanted was to see that ass bounce. Rode me in reverse cowgirl and doggied her throughout the remainder of the session. Her ass is really amazing. One of those gymgirl type fit asses. Amazing to grab and smack.

GFE - I think she is one of the friendliest person I have ever met. She probably enjoys what she does. Make you feel welcome. Her english is great so no worries there.

RTF - Definitely. No doubt about that. Below is some poses for my collection. To show you what you are missing out on.

That ass. Omfg.. if possible I would love to spank it so hard my entire palm print is on it..
Old 19-03-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Pinky.
Cute syt slightly fairer than standard Thai tan. Reminds me of a new office girl that always dresses well... Allows cim. Needed Google translate cos my Thai no good.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=18478318#post18478318
Old 19-03-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyMagic View Post
Sawadeeka is here to serve us.
Old 19-03-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tantric78 is Cool - loads of Potential

Sexhouse: Nuch

Text sexhouse last night to intro a girl with good BBBJ.

He recommended Nuch and Soda.

Decided to go for Nuch as it is nearer to my place.

Look: don't expect the same as photo. Photo is heavily edited and we can see. But not ugly la. Acceptable.
To OKT: a recommendation, Please use her original photo, I think it will attract more customers. I asked her to show me her original pic. I think it looks so much better than the one you edited and post.

Shower: pretty sop, super gentle with your tools.

Bbbj: she can really keep blowing and blowing. Not those comando type. But she takes her own sweet time doing it.
Give her 8/10.

Catbath: only lick your nipples awhile.
Anyway, she started off with bj first then cat bath.

Fj: Normal fucking lor, not much highlight to me. Maybe I prefer bj. Haha. But definitely not dead fish and not lazy. Pussy is shaved. Quite tight.

Overall not a bad experience for me, no complaints. She got a great attitude. So I did tips her.

Anyway she said she 15 years no bf. Only use her hand.

ATTENTION TO ALL BROS!
I saw OUI. I think is quite pretty. Quite tall, and she wearing the same black dress in the picture. Her breast like dropping out, see from the side damn sex. Face and body wise see already cannot tahan. In my mind I thinking should I ask okt or not if she got customer, can tarma. Hahaha.
Face and body no horse run, service I don't know.
I WILL DEFINITELY GO AND TRY.
For bros who did try before, please give some review regarding OUI. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1