The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 15-01-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1029 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120360 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promocode View Post
Went toa payoh recee

1st stop 1*5 z z wellness . Saw a lady sitting outside quite milf and normal looking . Not my cup of tea

2nd stop blk *5 as some bro mention got 2 SYT . But went in only saw one fat counter aunty and one young girl sleeping. A bit ba ba and face also normal looking

3rd stop went N*N* shop as nearby, 2 lady inside . N N is easily the best of the day but i took 3 times liao and service drop so decided to stop for a while

In the end return home empty handed

Same. NN I visit like 5 times. Time by Time service dropped till finished FJ suddenly wear clothes and sit outside. Never bath at all, no wonder the pussy so smelly when bonking. 4th visit onward after bonk straight wear clothes and go out already play HP this. Till 5th time also the same and I tell myself no more revisit. What a waste....just like piece of meat, you bonk and go type. No GFE or feelings zombie person. During my first visit when she is here only 1 week and I coax her into FJ on 3rd visit. GFE was there till time by time lessen till 0.
Old 15-01-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3639 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Is Eva back in Ubi? I found Eva's contact in WeChat and she told me the same address as Y****.

Or is the Bedok's Eva different Eva?
different one
Old 15-01-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Current Eva @ Bedok = previous Eva @ Toa Payoh.
Happy experience only.
The one in bedok? I msg her before using her wechat, then she told me to use the ocbc.... wechat account. Is this really the one that used to work at Lor 6 TP, or someone else that is using the passed-down wechat account?

Haven't tried yet, want to be sure before wasting money
Old 15-01-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Current Eva @ Bedok = previous Eva @ Toa Payoh.
Happy experience only.
Thx uncle! Do you have album for north area by the way?
I only found your album for east, northwast and central area.
Old 15-01-2024, 03:13 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 0
omfglol123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteromfglol123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone tried blk 1*5 tpy ?
Old 16-01-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Eva at bedok is at where? Cant seem to find her. Last tried at SS and didnt get her contact
Old 17-01-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by monyet82 View Post
2nd shop you should ask for M.n

3rd shop N.N. and Y.Y. (Pass)

1st shop F. Z. B....y W.llne..
Look for Y.Ki

Happy Hunting
1st shop... F.Z. ... anyone tried A...e?
Old 17-01-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Traincomplete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Wow. Price is high. Last Fri afternoon explore another Cat 1 Spa at Area J which is off track from here. Another good encounter from a SYT Viet with slim figure and natural C boobs who come only 4 months. Complain 2 days 0 customers and this shop is not advertise or can be found on at platform so I tell her this is why their business so poor. Massage is average since she is here 4 months only so cannot expect much. When flip over ask me need massage there. I say I want below only, she ask how much usually people give and say she first time do. I say 100 and she agreed immediately. Very surprise she strip till totally naked in a Cat 1 Spa which is first time I encounter. Immediately give a licking and DT BBBJ which surprise me again. CD on and she started from the TOP and it was so tight and warm. I tell her too tight and I will shoot very fast. She say she slowly ride and she say first time do in past 5y so very tight. Throughout the process she never rush me at all which is another surprise she gave me. Changed like 4 position and we do like 20mins and she still never chase me to faster shoot. Then I tell her CIM for me, she took off the CD and gave a DT BBBJ while I am standing. When shooting and I think she swallow some but she quickly spit out the rest. She tell me do not share she do this and tell me not to advertise. She will be my bonk list to stick to till I am bored. LOL Best encounter so far in Spa.
Where is this? Please share
Old 17-01-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow. Price is high. Last Fri afternoon explore another Cat 1 Spa at Area J which is off track from here. Another good encounter from a SYT Viet with slim figure and natural C boobs who come only 4 months. Complain 2 days 0 customers and this shop is not advertise or can be found on at platform so I tell her this is why their business so poor. Massage is average since she is here 4 months only so cannot expect much. When flip over ask me need massage there. I say I want below only, she ask how much usually people give and say she first time do. I say 100 and she agreed immediately. Very surprise she strip till totally naked in a Cat 1 Spa which is first time I encounter. Immediately give a licking and DT BBBJ which surprise me again. CD on and she started from the TOP and it was so tight and warm. I tell her too tight and I will shoot very fast. She say she slowly ride and she say first time do in past 5y so very tight. Throughout the process she never rush me at all which is another surprise she gave me. Changed like 4 position and we do like 20mins and she still never chase me to faster shoot. Then I tell her CIM for me, she took off the CD and gave a DT BBBJ while I am standing. When shooting and I think she swallow some but she quickly spit out the rest. She tell me do not share she do this and tell me not to advertise. She will be my bonk list to stick to till I am bored. LOL Best encounter so far in Spa.
Can share location?
Old 17-01-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can share location?
Old 17-01-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 17
ronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
1st shop... F.Z. ... anyone tried A...e?
Maybe you can search for FR from UPL thread. I try her before not too bad. H only.
Old 18-01-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
N*N* still at same place

But shop name changed.

Pricing never state
Went 2 days ago, only HJ. Wanted FJ but kept saying no such service
Old 23-01-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Went toa payoh recee

1st stop 1*5 z z wellness . Saw a lady sitting outside quite milf and normal looking . Not my cup of tea

2nd stop blk *5 as some bro mention got 2 SYT . But went in only saw one fat counter aunty and one young girl sleeping. A bit ba ba and face also normal looking

3rd stop went N*N* shop as nearby, 2 lady inside . N N is easily the best of the day but i took 3 times liao and service drop so decided to stop for a while

In the end return home empty handed
Problem solved

Last edited by nex_terday; 24-01-2024 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Problem solved
Old 23-01-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

tang tang of spa silk posted want to sell of the business, for 100k.

wonder how long it takes to recoup the money?
Old 24-01-2024, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1412 / Power: 18
xerbery has much to be proud ofxerbery has much to be proud ofxerbery has much to be proud ofxerbery has much to be proud ofxerbery has much to be proud ofxerbery has much to be proud ofxerbery has much to be proud ofxerbery has much to be proud ofxerbery has much to be proud ofxerbery has much to be proud of

Hi guys, do u know where the lady at Blk 8 Lor 7 (corner spa) moves to? Last time her spa signboard was 2-3 chinese characters (sth like Hua Mu Lan …).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1