The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 24-01-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
Eva at bedok is at where? Cant seem to find her. Last tried at SS and didnt get her contact
Eva has Returns to China …
Old 24-01-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Question Re: Toa payoh

Last page cannot view , problem solved. Pm to moderator for help. Thank you.

Last edited by liketosleep; 24-01-2024 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Information update
Old 24-01-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
Eva at bedok is at where? Cant seem to find her. Last tried at SS and didnt get her contact
Eva went to Bedok North st 3
Old 24-01-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Is Eva back in Ubi? I found Eva's contact in WeChat and she told me the same address as Y****.

Or is the Bedok's Eva different Eva?
ex SS Eva now at Bedok north st , same address as Y*** is not ex SS Eva
Old 25-01-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Coconutoil1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xerbery View Post
Hi guys, do u know where the lady at Blk 8 Lor 7 (corner spa) moves to? Last time her spa signboard was 2-3 chinese characters (sth like Hua Mu Lan …).
Tiagong she RTC but came back recently going to work in ATAS MP in town area
Old 25-01-2024, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know if SS Monica will be back? Miss her massage
Old 25-01-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
PRC ML S*S* did return to China, and now back at a Cat1 joint at RV.
Will forever remember her slimy, slippery pussy, thank kopishopuncle.
Old 26-01-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Coconutoil1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Will forever remember her slimy, slippery pussy, thank kopishopuncle.
definitely one of the ladies which has a high GFE….
Old 29-01-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Pentejaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traincomplete View Post
Went 2 days ago, only HJ. Wanted FJ but kept saying no such service
If you are visiting first time and new, you may not be offered the service. Maybe after 2-3 visits if regular then can get the service. But service is not good, like dead cat fish.

Last edited by Pentejaa; 30-01-2024 at 10:42 AM.
Old 30-01-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Pentejaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Same. NN I visit like 5 times. Time by Time service dropped till finished FJ suddenly wear clothes and sit outside. Never bath at all, no wonder the pussy so smelly when bonking. 4th visit onward after bonk straight wear clothes and go out already play HP this. Till 5th time also the same and I tell myself no more revisit. What a waste....just like piece of meat, you bonk and go type. No GFE or feelings zombie person. During my first visit when she is here only 1 week and I coax her into FJ on 3rd visit. GFE was there till time by time lessen till 0.
True,visited 4 times, time by time service dropped,no DFK,no BJ,no GFE, just want to finish the deed quickly. Doesn't undress completely. After finish will just sit outside playing with HP. Can get better service from GL girls at same price. When took time to finish, she took out cap and started giving very hard and fast hj. Have now stop visiting her due her attitude and service.
Old 30-01-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

recently went to fuck amy at Toa Payoh. service not as good as before…maybe bcos I’m considered regular already.. last time use to have massage.. will also wear sexy lingerie.. now zero massage.. just strip and fuck... not the right way to treat regulars…
Old 30-01-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
recently went to fuck amy at Toa Payoh. service not as good as before…maybe bcos I’m considered regular already.. last time use to have massage.. will also wear sexy lingerie.. now zero massage.. just strip and fuck... not the right way to treat regulars…
Regulars got discount?
Old 30-01-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1002 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120301 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentejaa View Post
True,visited 4 times, time by time service dropped,no DFK,no BJ,no GFE, just want to finish the deed quickly. Doesn't undress completely. After finish will just sit outside playing with HP. Can get better service from GL girls at same price. When took time to finish, she took out cap and started giving very hard and fast hj. Have now stop visiting her due her attitude and service.
LOL. TBH, her half F attitude I really no mood to F her. Anyway you and me are not the only one encountering this. Think of the body I have the urge to visit her but think of the hygiene, attitude, service and smelly pussy turns me off...they never change the bed sheet at all if you notice...imagine your dick head touches the bed of other customer dick discharges who have some sickness. You get HIV for unknown reasons later...Also she do not bath before and after....very dirty place and hole to revisit...I ask her why so smelly, she tell me below is sick....WTF...
Old 30-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1002 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120301 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Regulars got discount?
I visited the Viet there..Entrance 60+100 now. Need to Nego, if not will be 60+120.
Old 30-01-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Rikachu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where xiaoxiao from tpy central previously (same joint as qiqi) went? The one with dyed hair

Gamxias!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1