The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 07-01-2012, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Thanks for all the responses, hope more brothers can provide their recommendations. Intend to book at Park Plaza and will provide FR when I return.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:35 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dave991977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

First time been to Beijing to engage Fiona girl.

From her blog, manage to find a precious gem. Her name is Alee...

23 years old, 163cm, 46kg, 34b-22-34 Chengdu Girl

She came to my room early in the morning since it is weekend and i have nothing to do. First look is a sweet short hair girl. Though her dmg is not cheap 1000RMB + 100 taxi fee. But her service is damn solid. No rush and very accommodating.

BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Old 11-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Prickly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Received a call from Amy from Beijing yesterday asking me to help her introduce some customer. Here is the contact: +8613716000281

Sexy Massage (purely HJ)

Last week I was in Beijing and had a chance to experience "Good" massage and "Good Manhood" massage. Note that this is purely sexy massage minus off sex. But I would say it's worth every cents.

Arranged this young cutey girl to come over to my hotel (thru another ctc) for a massage. Once in the room, she was off to the bathroom to change to her sexy lingerie. Oil massage proceeded and could really feel "shoik. She really knows where to press and where to massage. After the back, turned my body forward and she proceeded to massage my front when I started to exercise my hands on her. She was a bit shy but still allow me to autoroam.

She slowly proceeded down to my manhood and gave me a sensual massage before unloading millions of armies.

Very chatty and dolly voice. And could be a good listerner as well. Told her that I can help her intro some Singaporeans who are going to PEK and seek massage.

Name: Amy
Look:7/10 (young and dolly voice)
Boob: B+ with pink nipples
Frenching: didn't try
HJ: 8/10
Service: 8/10 (good massage)
Attitude: 8/10 (personable)
Damage: RMB300 + tip RMB 200

Actually called her and confirmed that RMB300 is inclusive of HJ.

I simply enjoy her company. Hope to be back in Beijing soon.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!

Hi Bro Prickly,

I noticed you have posted this similar recommendation since Oct 2011 without changing one word.

I understand you may be trying to help a nice lady, but I hope you realize that you're starting to sound like those pimps here... always repeating the same stuff about providers etc.

Please don't take offense.
I think what you should do is update your posts saying that you're re-posting to help her out or something. Because it's "unusual" for someone to keep posting the same stuff about a girl he tried 3 months ago.

Just my 2 cents. Happy CNY!
Old 11-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
sinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Since everyone seem to ask which hotels are girl-friendly, here's some help. I have personally stayed in them at least 2-3 times.

Some girl friendly hotels:
- Novotel SanYuanQiao
- Ibis SanYuanQiao
- Yanshan Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Zhongguancun

Super girl unfriendly hotels:
- Westin
- Landmark Hotel
- Sheraton Great Wall
- Kempinski (this one even check me, tmd!!)
Old 12-01-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
poppmaster50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
I must say.. either u very lucky or I very unlucky.

I have been stopped or girls has been stopped from going to my room on numerous times til I gave up. This bad experience started from Hilton, Shang and even Zhaolong.

Now, I prefer local motels
I have always brought girls to my room on my biz trip and have never been stopped by the hotel security.

Only at one hotel (Fairmont) I have encoutnered a problem as hotel guests are not allow to bring their visitors to the room after 11 pm.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!

Bro Sinseh,

You so young and handsome they thought YOU might be the FL there to service Rich ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinseh View Post

Old 12-01-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster

Girl friendly - 如家
Make her stay there instead.
Then you can go back to your nice safe room once all your soldiers are exhausted.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
lky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppmaster50 View Post
I have always brought girls to my room on my biz trip and have never been stopped by the hotel security.

Only at one hotel (Fairmont) I have encoutnered a problem as hotel guests are not allow to bring their visitors to the room after 11 pm.
I stayed there during my prev Beijing trip
They did not forbid me. I just held hands with different gals during my 4 night stay and went up to the room they did not bother to ask.
At times there were no one at the lobby too.....
Old 12-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinseh View Post
Since everyone seem to ask which hotels are girl-friendly, here's some help. I have personally stayed in them at least 2-3 times.

Some girl friendly hotels:
- Novotel SanYuanQiao
- Ibis SanYuanQiao
- Yanshan Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Zhongguancun

- Westin
- Landmark Hotel
- Sheraton Great Wall

Thanks for this information. It is very helpful! Regarding Novotel, I do remember that they also post security by the elevators but I forgot which one as there are a few Novotels in Beijing. When was the last time you stayed at Novotel SanYuanQiao?
Old 12-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Thanks for this information. It is very helpful! Regarding Novotel, I do remember that they also post security by the elevators but I forgot which one as there are a few Novotels in Beijing. When was the last time you stayed at Novotel SanYuanQiao?
The Novotel at Wang Fu Jing, call Novotel Peace Hotel is extremely girl un-friendly. I have seen the security questioning guests with girls at the lobby after 11 pm.

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 12-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just to share my experience. I have no problem getting girl into my room in the following hotels :

Grand Hyatt, Hilton Wangfujin, Hilton Beijing, Crown plaza wuzhou, crown plaza zhongguanchuan, Westin Financial street, Westin Chaoyang and the new Sheraton dongcheng.

The one that is not very good is Great wall sheraton but there is still a way to do it.

Most of these hotel do not have security guard at the lift lobby. Some do for example Grand Hyatt. You need to first get familiar with the hotel. Take notice of the floor where their coffee shop or spa are located. These are the floor that do not need room key access.

What I will do is to ask the girl to go the the floor instead of the lobby where there is a cafe or resturant (Like Hilton Beijing, Crown Plaza Wuzhou, crown plaza zhongguanchuan, Westin Chaoyang, sheraton dongcheng) or a floor that do not need key access to wait for me instead of the lobby. I will pick them up from those floor directly. It works for me so far.

For sheraton great wall I will meet her outside the hotel and bring her in just tell the security guard at the lift side you are going up to the top floor resturant for dinner. Unless you are very late.

Even though sometime there is a security guard at the Grand Hyatt but they do not ask much if you are with the girl.

I have never encounter problem with Westin financial street, girl can take the lift alone to second floor (besides there is a escalator on the side that she can take to the second floor where the function room are located and you can meet her there to go to your room.) Same for Westin Chaoyang, escalator up to the coffee shop floor then go up to your room.

It is not easy to find girls with good service, so once you got one that is good and I will get their numbers and call them directly instead of going through those mami. This way they are familiar with the hotel you normally stay and are willing to come at short notice. I do that most of the time when I m in Beijing, only once in a while I call for girls from mami.

Hope this help.
Old 15-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i don't have a problem because am staying in an apartment here since i am stationed here for a long time. lol..
Old 15-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mobbydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am new to Beijing. can anyone provide address to sunshine 100 and forbidden palace? Also like to ask the bro here, is it safe to order gal to service apt in Bj, will they steal and what not. Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69isnotbad View Post
Hey Bros!

Would also like to get some tips about where to go.

By now have heard about some at the Sunshine 100 building, the No.8 and Forbidden Palace.

Do not know if they are good though..
Any other places to find attractive females?
Old 15-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

Bro, you very fortunate if single and staying alone in BJ.
Just be careful not to have too many girls "attached" to you who expect more than wham bam. They will know where to find you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfuad View Post
i don't have a problem because am staying in an apartment here since i am stationed here for a long time. lol..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1