The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Jeremy668 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJeremy668 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Toa Payoh

I stay at BLK 234 a year back. Always pass by the pink shop early morning when i go to work. And i don't find the lady inside doing business.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 18
msgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Toa Payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy668 View Post
I stay at BLK 234 a year back. Always pass by the pink shop early morning when i go to work. And i don't find the lady inside doing business.
former Pink House was at Blk 233 Lor 8 Toa Payoh, 2nd shop from corner. you do not see any lady in the morning because she only came to work at around 12.30 pm or later. Blk 234 is the blk where you buy 4D & Toto.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
codenamesnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited a shop in TPY last week....its a place mentioned by some bro here....but no FR....so here i share my experience

wen to this particular block mentioned by bros here....at first went to a wrong block and had to walk a long long way to the correct destination(quite difficult to find)....tired but worth it....lolzz

reached the block n noticed this small shop wch looked like the prime suspect...hehe....but still was quite unsure..didn't wan to embarrass myself so decided to hang around and keep an eye...saw only one lady entering and exiting the shop...looked middle age...but still not sure...after 15mins of waiting decided to make my move....opened the closed door....and there sat a nice lady...chinese...
without wasting time asked her if there was any massage provided at her shop...she declined..said she only does facial(when she spoke, did i realize she was from PRC)....but since i was already there....i accepted the facial treatment....

proceeded further in the shop...rather dark as it was covered with curtains....behind was a massage table....so i was wondering how come no massage....so lied down as she covered me with a towel...decided to do a double take and asked again "r u sure you don't do massage?"....the lady smiled kind of blushing already and still said no......
hmmmm.....i thought....and i said trying my luck " but my friend said he was here and had a massage" lolzzz....
this time she couldn't hide.....and she agreed.....wow!! it worked....she was playing safe and not to give herself away jus in case i was some undercover cop.....
with that i told her i would go for the 1 hr oil massage instead of facial....and proceeded to undress n got onto the massage bed....
requested for a lighter massage as im not really into those really hard type...
well...actually was pretty fine, the massage....started with oil on my back,neck, head and arms....and keep asking me if the massage was ok...(friendly lady)
chat with her while massage...
the massage continued....pretty good....went on to my legs..thighs and a bit on the butt....almost 45mins in all.....she showed no signs that there was going to be any special...i was kinda getting disappointed...

asked me to flip over....with some oil she massaged my shoulders and rubbed my stomach area...by this time i was already hard down below...and when she did the stomach rub her fingers occasionally brushed on the tip of my hard cock.... wow... got erect until i could feel the tip of my dick slowly peeking out of the top of my undies! i saw her glance at my dick and ignore...
shit...this girl was playing hard to get....hahahaha
after a while of massage on my torso....and the tip of my cock still peeking out....she finally asked if i wanted a massage "there"....Ohh...i thought...yes y not.

she removed my underwear, got a generous amount of oil and rubbed it onto my hard tool...gooood....but i was thinking of going for a full blast....so asked her if she had other services...this girl was rather shy...she nodded...
negotiated for full service with her...we had a long foreplay....from me sucking her boobs n nipples and to her licking my nipples....the foreplay went on for quite long...made her sit on my lap and started fingering her and sucking on her erect nipples....her boobs were firm...could tell that they r enhanced...
after foreplay she got me capped n gave me a blowjob...very short blowjob...but when we got onto FJ it really ignited both of us....
very accomodative sex i had....a few positions changed and finally unloaded into the rubber.....neat!

after cleaning up she offered me a drink...paid up n left a happy man...

here is my summary

name: Xiao Wei (PRC)
body: good body for her age well maintained (tattoos on her lower waist and one above her pussy)
boobs: maybe a C cup but its enhanced
massage : 6/10 pretty ok
fingering: allowed
frenching: allowed
BJ : 5/10 alot of room for improvement (maybe bros can teach)
FJ: 7.5/10 very accomodative
attitude: very friendly (can speak a little english)
GFE: yes
damage : massage($36) + Full service = $100 (quite cheap i feel)
RTF : yes when replenish vitamin M

yesterday i went to another massage joint will write the FR later in the respective column. but no in TPY. anyway if u like my FR u can up me. thanx for reading.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
cgcgcg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by codenamesnake View Post
visited a shop in TPY last week....its a place mentioned by some bro here....but no FR....so here i share my experience

wen to this particular block mentioned by bros here....at first went to a wrong block and had to walk a long long way to the correct destination(quite difficult to find)....tired but worth it....lolzz

reached the block n noticed this small shop wch looked like the prime suspect...hehe....but still was quite unsure..didn't wan to embarrass myself so decided to hang around and keep an eye...saw only one lady entering and exiting the shop...looked middle age...but still not sure...after 15mins of waiting decided to make my move....opened the closed door....and there sat a nice lady...chinese...
without wasting time asked her if there was any massage provided at her shop...she declined..said she only does facial(when she spoke, did i realize she was from PRC)....but since i was already there....i accepted the facial treatment....

proceeded further in the shop...rather dark as it was covered with curtains....behind was a massage table....so i was wondering how come no massage....so lied down as she covered me with a towel...decided to do a double take and asked again "r u sure you don't do massage?"....the lady smiled kind of blushing already and still said no......
hmmmm.....i thought....and i said trying my luck " but my friend said he was here and had a massage" lolzzz....
this time she couldn't hide.....and she agreed.....wow!! it worked....she was playing safe and not to give herself away jus in case i was some undercover cop.....
with that i told her i would go for the 1 hr oil massage instead of facial....and proceeded to undress n got onto the massage bed....
well...actually was pretty fine, the massage....started with oil on my back,neck, head and arms....and keep asking me if the massage was ok...(friendly lady)
the massage continued....pretty good....went on to my legs..thighs and a bit on the butt....almost 45mins in all.....she showed no signs that there was going to be any special...i was kinda getting disappointed...

asked me to flip over....with some oil she massaged my shoulders and rubbed my stomach area...by this time i was already hard down below...and when she did the stomach rub her fingers occasionally brushed on the tip of my hard cock.... wow... got erect until i could feel the tip of my dick slowly peeking out of the top of my undies! i saw her glance at my dick and ignore...
after a while of massage on my torso....and the tip of my cock still peeking out....she finally asked if i wanted a massage "there"....Ohh...i thought...yes y not.

she removed my underwear, got a generous amount of oil and rubbed it onto my hard tool...gooood....but i was thinking of going for a full blast....so asked her if she had other services...this girl was rather shy...she nodded...
negotiated for full service with her...we had a long foreplay....from me sucking her boobs n nipples and to her licking my nipples....the foreplay went on for quite long...made her sit on my lap and started fingering her and sucking on her erect nipples....her boobs were firm...could tell that they r enhanced...
after foreplay she got me capped n gave me a blowjob...very short blowjob...but when we got onto FJ it really ignited both of us....
very accomodative sex i had....a few positions changed and finally unloaded into the rubber.....neat!

here is my summary

body: good body for her age well maintained (tattoos on her lower waist and one above her pussy)

yesterday i went to another massage joint will write the FR later in the respective column. but no in TPY. anyway if u like my FR u can up me. thanx for reading.
Is this Xiao Wei come from Fu chu, stay around Bedok...
Old 05-07-2009, 05:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bl21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro... great FR... can pm location? thanks
Old 05-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

bro cgcgcg....im not sure which part of china she come from or where she live....sorry.....but she said last time she work in AMK b4....
anyway u can go down give it a try....if u wan pm me...thanx

bro bl21 u gott pm
Old 05-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
penthousepauper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

here is my summary

bro, you fr sound irresistible. care to share ctc?
Old 07-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Nice care to give me the address i need to go unload my seeds too hehehe
Old 09-07-2009, 04:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
cgcgcg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Nice care to give me the address i need to go unload my seeds too hehehe
received pm from bro codenamesnake, purposely went down yesterday around 6pm. The girl was alone. I entered the place, just ask for facial.IMO, this girl not my cup of tea, and just walk off... think she is more than 40, may be the most b cup only... body slim
Old 09-07-2009, 07:24 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Downers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro cgcgcg....im not sure which part of china she come from or where she live....sorry.....but she said last time she work in AMK b4....
anyway u can go down give it a try....if u wan pm me...thanx

bro bl21 u gott pm
bro, you can pm me where is this place? i stay in TPY...can't pm you cause your mailbox full
Old 11-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 16
silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!

Went to joint near Esso again sometime last week.... wanted to get that smiling gal which i encountered the previous time, but was hijacked by the same gal again, this round i asked her name, Jacy.

Opted for 1.5 hr, strictly massage only, without others, has been mentally drained due to work, hence would just like to relax my tired muscles and have a nice head massage.

everything was nice, but room is quite bright, due to lights from outside the shop thru glass panels. powerful kneads using her elbows, releasing most of my aches.

sensed disappointment in her for not doing anything more, but told her i'm just not in the right mood, and she was quite understanding, offered me drinks after the session.

while walking out of the shop, damn it, saw that smiling gal lying on the sofa and gave me another sweet smile. and i promise myself, next time, i must use her
Old 14-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 19
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

can pm e place as i also sty near toa payoh
Old 23-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
beyondbeauty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, share contact and location please
Old 26-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

just got back from a massage + release session at TPY just now....quite shag liao....will make it brief...

this is a different joint from the FR i wrote earlier.....
very new from outside....saw a bah bah PRC inside watch tv....thought wat the heck...just try only...
opened door and immediately asked if got massage...without hesitation she said "yes"....asked the price and i went in straight....
wah...inside got 2 cubicles....one was already occupied....from the voice i can tell the guy in the next cubicle is a middle-aged man...
undressed myself...and lie down on massage bed...the massage started....pretty SOP.... but quite good too.....the most enjoyable was her neck and lower leg massage....almost fell asleep when she was massaging on those two locations...
(knn...by this time i can hear some kissing sound from the next cubicle....im sure the guy next door was salvaging every bit of his masseuse's boobs...lolz)
the massage was quite detailed and thorough....after about 40min i turned over...
she continued her massage on my stomach area....followed by arms, thighs...and lower legs...i requested her to massage my neck a bit more...
not bad, she willingly did and with skill.....her service really made up for her looks and body....finally after 50mins in all i was asked the GQ....
HJ was nice....slow n teasing in the begining....a little bit of balls rubbing and stroking of the shaft.....
i slowly moved my hands up to her boobs...she pulled her top up and let me fondle.....wow...nice smooth,soft boobies.....nice to squeeze.....
wah by this time shiok already....and she also increased her pace on the stroking.....ooh...... couldn't hold back....and i cum...
she was really cute at reacting the way she did....and said i came alot and shoot very far....she actually held her hand out infront of my dick head to deflect my cum down onto my groin.... she said if not i would have shot on her cubicle curtain.....lolzzz....cute girl...

here is the summary....

name : ah min
body: plump
boobs: around 36B
massage: 6.5/10
hj: 6.5/10
attitude: nice n friendly
bj & fj: never try, never ask also
overall: quite a nice experience
rtf: maybe wanna try her fren
damage: $36 (1hr massage) + hj = $70

actually i did not see her friend...cos when i went out i used backdoor...scared kena spotted by someone i might know around the area...
next time will go down to see....
bros pls pm to ask for location n shop name...as i might not check back at this thread. anyway will screen through before passing the shop name. anyway....those bros who had asked the location of Xiao Wei's shop...jus wanna let u know that it is the same block as this shop also...so my pm won't kena flood... lolzz
Old 26-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
D24ox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys can pm me all toa payoh shop that have those? and anyone try before lor 1 blk 168?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1