The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouser_lad View Post
Bro Axl,

Give the benefit of the doubt. I m believe most of us here are very filial sons!!! hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Nope my dad is paying!
bro scouser_lad, told u already... how to give him the benefit of the doubt??? the parents' leecher confessed!!!
Old 12-09-2007, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
drink less, ok... just dont start becoming a mixer drinker!!! that one taboo here hor...
drinking mixer is ok as long as you share the liquor bill hahaha...
Old 12-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
drinking mixer is ok as long as you share the liquor bill hahaha...
u sure u wont act blur and go play pool when the bill comes???
Old 12-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
u sure u wont act blur and go play pool when the bill comes???
no need lah, just take out the hp and pretend to be busy talking.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro scouser_lad, told u already... how to give him the benefit of the doubt??? the parents' leecher confessed!!
Just because my dad is paying for it means I'm a leecher?!

My dad need the box more than me leh... Me just need Football Channel...
Old 12-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
no need lah, just take out the hp and pretend to be busy talking.
aiyoh, now got new trick liao!!! people drinking from leftover beer from customers who cannot finish... be careful when people want to buy u a beer hor...

Quote:
Just because my dad is paying for it means I'm a leecher?!

My dad need the box more than me leh... Me just need Football Channel...
yr dad watch what ah??? i used to have an extra box in my room cos my dad is crazy about documentaries...

by the way, would u let your dad watch when liverpool is on??? i rest my case...
Old 12-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
aiyoh, now got new trick liao!!! people drinking from leftover beer from customers who cannot finish... be careful when people want to buy u a beer hor...

yr dad watch what ah??? i used to have an extra box in my room cos my dad is crazy about documentaries...
leftover beer from customers? we should always finish the beer before we leave, so leftover beer should not exist. but if no money then leftover also must take lah...

hey i like documentaries, the last good one i watched was about the french revolution. the mob beheaded queen marie antoinette for some treason reasons which were quite untrue. it was sad becos she was very brave in the face of adversity.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
by the way, would u let your dad watch when liverpool is on??? i rest my case...
My dad is a Liverpool fan as well... Thank god for that!
Old 12-09-2007, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
leftover beer from customers? we should always finish the beer before we leave, so leftover beer should not exist. but if no money then leftover also must take lah...
that's why u should always plan ahead and keep a carton of beer at home!!! if feeling really rich, can keep 2!!! then worst case, drink at home lor... anyway, u have 50" tv and cable at home what!!!

Quote:
hey i like documentaries, the last good one i watched was about the french revolution. the mob beheaded queen marie antoinette for some treason reasons which were quite untrue. it was sad becos she was very brave in the face of adversity
haha... my dad's fav is animal planet!!!

french revolution??? i hope not... else he would be calling me to ask me to question liao...

Quote:
My dad is a Liverpool fan as well... Thank god for that!
thank god for his astute choice!!!
Old 12-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sad to say but there are many down n out ppl out there.....
This happened to me last week at Toa Payoh Central.
I was having fish n chips at the kopitiam next to the library and had only taken a small bite of the fish when I decided to get myself a drink.
Becos this kopitiam is self serve for drinks so I left my table to buy the drink.
On returning to my table..... a middle age man was helping himself to my fish n chips. On seeing me, he scrambled out of the kopitiam...... I tried to call him back to finish the food but i think he was scared n kept walking quickly away.

bro snakehead
Old 12-09-2007, 11:25 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

LIVERPOOL hope to scupper any possible move by Chelsea or Manchester United for Pako Ayesteran by agreeing a period of ‘gardening leave’ for the former assistant.

Ayesteran is in the process of severing his ties at Anfield, but it’s feared Jose Mourinho and Sir Alex Ferguson are ready to pounce for his services.

Talks have been ongoing to establish whether the ex-Anfield number two will have the right to join another club this season when his period on Merseyside ends.

Anfield boss Rafa Benitez is understandably anxious to ensure his trusted lieutenant isn’t delivered into the hands of his Premiership rivals – especially as he’s been privy to so much tactical and technical information during the course of his time at Anfield.

It’s a sad end to Ayesteran’s Liverpool career as he gave the club great service, and it should be noted suggestions of Chelsea and United interest remains little more than speculation.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

MEET THE LFC TV PRESENTERS: CLAIRE ROURKE

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...70912-1230.htm

Time for a nose bleed. Chio!
Old 13-09-2007, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

Woohoo....must visit site more often...
Old 13-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Ayesteran is in the process of severing his ties at Anfield, but it’s feared Jose Mourinho and Sir Alex Ferguson are ready to pounce for his services.

Hopefully won't become Heinze Part 2.
Old 13-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
On returning to my table..... a middle age man was helping himself to my fish n chips. On seeing me, he scrambled out of the kopitiam...... I tried to call him back to finish the food but i think he was scared n kept walking quickly away.
that is quite unusual. anyway such people like the chap may not be sane.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1