The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 10-04-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Minny from Regent lust

First look is sweet and quite pretty. Looks tired though and didn't laugh or talk much. Entire session quite sop, did not get to feel the great as other bros...but nvm...was there to fuck, no find gf.

Bobbi was sensual and she is hardworking. Got a big Medusa tattoo on her stomach, which was supposed to make all dicks stone hard when u look at the Medusa. When riding missionary, interesting to see the Medusa face keep bouncing up and down.

Ended session with cim&cof on her pretty face. Was surprised she allowed me as she was having make-up.

A very satisfied session indeed
Old 10-04-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Bionicman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date: 8 Apr 19
Time: 1600 Hrs
Model: Nida
Stable: Regent Lust

Looks 7/10 milf early 30s
Boobs 8/10 huge n natural (.)(.)
Mouth Fuck 10/10 (1st time tried this)
Bbbj 10/10 (tok kong)
Cim 10/10 (suck till i dry)

When I arrived, she offer drink to me and then slowly took off my clothes. Went to toilet and gave me an erotic shower. After shower, started licking my whole body and then bbbj. What I like is she used my lj to slap her boobs and cheeks Then she gave me a boob fuck. Then she lie down and asked me go on top, I tot she was going to ask me to fuck her pussy but no. What she asked me to do was to fuck her mouth and i cim. Fantastic feeling, never tried mouth fuck b4.

Rested a while and round 2. Pumped her and she kept sayjng "fuck me harder", so erotic. She came and i pull out my lj and she took off cap and bbj and i cim again.

She is those fl abit ding dong one which i like. Tok a lot of cock with me. Still had time remaining after 2 shots so she gave me a massage.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Wawa(Silkstockings)

Thanks Bro silk for the Gem. Last min request but sill able to slot in 22.30hrs last night.

Location: Check with Okt coz I heard from lady she moves around. I had her in central.
Looks: 8/10 (Pretty enough not to reject in any way)
Boobs: 9/10 (D cup enhanced. Not teng teng so very ok. Can play/suck/squeeze no restrict)
Painting/Fingering: 9/10 (Allows both and when u see her wet with that cum f me face and expression, surely buay tahan)
BBBJ: 10/10 (I think she in love with dicks. Really good suction, deepthroat and balls sucking as well)
FJ: 9/10 (She's natural horny. No ky applied. Not sure was it because I painted but really wet )
Dmg: $150/90/2
RTF: Yes
Old 10-04-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 6
Coinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to all

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=724269

First time tried Dome1 girls and I must say its a very good experience.
I have gotten lady name Polly from Vip888.
She is very young 20years old and very bubbly happy going lady.
English is limited and I cant speak thai so our body do the talking.
Big natural boobs which really turns on. Natural assets.
BBBJ and allowed Cum in Mouth. This is awesome.
Many times took dome2 Prc always pics so much diff not sure I am lucky or what but at least my first dome1 experience goes well.

Halfway through the session with Polly actually her friend Yuki came knocking the room. I got a shocked initially thought what happened but was just Yuki came to give her food. Cheekily peeping in asking 'want together'.. omg sad for me I did not bring enough cash if not having them together young babes will be nice for sure! Will definitely be booking a tarma session with them.

Recommending Polly for young girls lovers like me, natural boobs and horny type. I think young girls more easy to be wet and makes the session Nice and Wet
Old 10-04-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockstand86 View Post

Yes the photo you see is the same person. But one is using her handphone and the other is using my handphone.The so call 照骗😬

I really agree what thaiexpress bro put on post of this lady. And yes she use to be under the old bangkok gem nick 'bibi'. But sadly she kena raid last year and now on special pass.

I had speak with thaiexpress bro as we are the victim and hope no other victim die under her hand so decide to warn all bro of this lady and i believe there is more outside die under this lady hand.

First of all most die of kc and you sure cannot believe why we will get kc by her as you see from the photo. We might be cock eye or somehow kena curse.

This not important.. so the important is once kc by her and if so call be her bf.. be prepare to pay for everything and i mean really everything that she ask for. She will so call hinting or act pityful tell you that she sick la and so on and even tell you the story that she have a house in thailand need to pay and support her family.

Well.. as a singapore man we have 同情心。so after listen to it and at that point so call is her boyfriend so just help her pay. But each day and week getting more more 夸张。 she will ask you pay for her hotel room and say she no customer no $ ... and if you don pay guess what ... she will get angry and say some angry word to you . Each time she want buy anything and don't buy for her she will angry. In the end what to do .. i love her that time ma.. so buy for her lo.

So the moral of the story is kena kc by lady is ok .. i do not think all woman is like this.. but you ever met someone like this next time better avoid asap because all she want is just $ but not relationship. This is just a warning to all bro and those who still so call is a boyfriend to this lady ,we will wish you good luck.😂
Well said bro.
I can tell u that u guys are NOT the only victims lol.
This girl is a past tense in my list.
Used to be a top gem of Bkg.
But my encounter with her is 100% money grabber.
She rides like a pro i totally agreed when she was slim and even raw with some for more money from what I gathered info but when she went back thai and starts asking money (and not small amt) I sian of her liao.

Better let her go bro. Keep your money in your pocket coz at 1 time she only charge $60-$80 in geylang so no point. Many flowers around.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
goodness me u mean this is how her "innie" pussy looks like lol???? NICE one bro!
I HOPE U DONT CHOKE LOL...
No hair won't choke la lol
Old 10-04-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ilf1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long overdue FR on Minny from SH69
One day before she went back to Thailand

Looks: 8/10 Syt, cute
Body: 8/10 Slim
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
French: 8/10
FJ: 10/10 she’s really good at this
GFE: 10/10 she’s very chatty and we had a good time
RTF: Yes when she’s back
Old 10-04-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
laserbonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for lonely from SA

Like what other bro mentioned she's not lonely at all.. So hard to book yet they're barely any fr.. Such gems are hard to come by

Location - central but inconvenient by public transport
Looks - 9/10, can't expect 100% same as picture but close enough
Body - 9/10, slim and meaty butt
Boobs - 11/10,Real solid firm natural c cup boobs. Best I've ever had
Bbbj - 9/10, long deep slow sucks but would be perfect if there was more suction
Fj - 9/10
Rtf - would love to but doubt there's time
Old 10-04-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
acronym is Cool - loads of Potential

Pim from sh69 10 april 1.30pm

Had my 2nd mystery bonk with sh69. OKT response very prompt and directions very precise.

Was excited to see which girl i would get and wen i got there it was Pim. She has a very sweet face and abit ting tong which was gd. Her boobs feels natural and quite big and soft. Shower pretty standard but with the occasional teasing. Bbj was quite good nt the best i had but gd enuff.. Her FJ is the highlight because when she on top riding and u can her boobs just bounce such a turn on and together with that shiok face she shows it was really great. After abt awhile i told her to lay down and i just pump away and u can c the boobs and her face go crazy.

Told me tomorrow gg back oready or else i would definitely rtf.
Old 10-04-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
misterlonelyc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Minny TRL

Had Minny last night.
Must say that she is really a SYT, pretty and relatively fair.

Even in the shower it was a little steamy and i wanted to do her right there and then. I tried to go for kisses but she kept turning her head and i just saw it as teasing.
Going into the room, i went for the kiss and she did lock lips with me. ever since then, it was horny maximus already.
I am normally a 1 shot kinda guy but she rode me twice and it was just amazing.

Definitely will RTF
Old 10-04-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 8
starbkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarbkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockstand86 View Post

Yes the photo you see is the same person. But one is using her handphone and the other is using my handphone.The so call 照骗😬

I really agree what thaiexpress bro put on post of this lady. And yes she use to be under the old bangkok gem nick 'bibi'. But sadly she kena raid last year and now on special pass.

I had speak with thaiexpress bro as we are the victim and hope no other victim die under her hand so decide to warn all bro of this lady and i believe there is more outside die under this lady hand.

First of all most die of kc and you sure cannot believe why we will get kc by her as you see from the photo. We might be cock eye or somehow kena curse.

This not important.. so the important is once kc by her and if so call be her bf.. be prepare to pay for everything and i mean really everything that she ask for. She will so call hinting or act pityful tell you that she sick la and so on and even tell you the story that she have a house in thailand need to pay and support her family.

Well.. as a singapore man we have 同情心。so after listen to it and at that point so call is her boyfriend so just help her pay. But each day and week getting more more 夸张。 she will ask you pay for her hotel room and say she no customer no $ ... and if you don pay guess what ... she will get angry and say some angry word to you . Each time she want buy anything and don't buy for her she will angry. In the end what to do .. i love her that time ma.. so buy for her lo.

So the moral of the story is kena kc by lady is ok .. i do not think all woman is like this.. but you ever met someone like this next time better avoid asap because all she want is just $ but not relationship. This is just a warning to all bro and those who still so call is a boyfriend to this lady ,we will wish you good luck.😂
What a joke ! This type of 货色 your guys can get KC !!!
I am thinking your guys high chance of getting her gong tao more than KC.

Take care bro !
Old 10-04-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlien6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbkk View Post
What a joke ! This type of 货色 your guys can get KC !!!
I am thinking your guys high chance of getting her gong tao more than KC.

Take care bro !
Haha ..power of cosmetic
Old 10-04-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 6
Hero89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHero89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHero89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Minny from The Regent Lust
10 April 12.15pm

Read some good FR on Minny and decided to give it a try.
When the door opened, the first thing I did was to look at her face to see if she is as pretty as other bros mentioned.

Looks: 90 percent similar but a darker shade of skin colour
Body: slim and sexy
Boobs: soft and nice to suck
Attitude: I think she is a nice girl but just tired
Shower: SOP but I took initiative to soap her boobs and clit. She took my hand and put some soap on it to rub her clit. As exciting as that sounds, she wasn't responsive to the rubs as she was tired.
Catbath: suction on the nipples, and kissed my face but most of the time with her eyes closed as she was tired
BBBJ: Very good but short as she was tired
FJ: Kissed me while capping me and sat on me. Damn erotic. Rode me like a rodeo. I almost shot so changed positions. Ended with cim but she only sucked the head instead of the whole thing. I think she don't want to shoot inside too far. Completely stopped sucking when I was cumming. Would have been nice if she continued to suck throughout.

I think she was tired from too much banging, but she tried hard. Some bros said cannot french her but I was managed to do a bit of frenching. She will be here for another 10 days.
Old 10-04-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 0
Cockstand86 is one of the Best!Cockstand86 is one of the Best!Cockstand86 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
He ownself claim 照骗 but still willingly bring her go eat??

After tat got bring her go shopping?
照骗 and bring her go eat is 2 different issue lei.. You should focus on other important rather than this 😬
Old 10-04-2019, 03:27 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Rose from Xclusive

Looks 8/10 : late 20s, slightly older than photo but still very pretty
Body 7/10 : slim and curvey, typical thai tanned
Boobs 7/10 : Big D cup, man made and abit hard
GFE 5/10 : very commercial... but still very accomdating to every request
Shower 5/10 : SOP
Cat bathe 6/10 : very light... nothing much to shout about
Frenching 7/10 : some DFK and smooching, her smiles is very captivating
BBBJ 8/10 : strong with lots of suction and lots of moaning while licking
FJ 7/10 : started in cowgirl and I grab her boobs while humping her, switch to missionary and while humping her, my right hand grab her boob while I lick her left side....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1