The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2013, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAllan View Post
That's wishful thinking. You dun understand the pinay mentality. Many are happy with the 100-150p that they get dancing on stage. If we dun force them to go with the johns, they would rather pig in. There is a real fear amongst them that they may be barfined by an asset coz that would mean being locked up for months unless they can cough up the fine money. Many have to endure sexual molestation by the jailors too whilst in custody. So they rather forego the earnings from going with a John and be satisfied with their daily pittance.

Damn. It is getting to be so difficult to run a bar now.
hmm... makes sense too. just cant understand them. hope i meet those minority.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
samaritan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post

for samaritan, its cheong as usual ! no difference.

hehe.
Brother really Bo taichi. How can I report something untrue? I did not feel unsafe or the bonk scene had change in any way.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
ben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after reading all this am really worried whether I
shld go AC. thinking of divert my trip to Subic.

any bros can share a light if subic facing the same situation??
Old 10-07-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
For me I would rather take the word of our bros on the ground than rely on the AngMos business owners or managers as they have vested interests in making a post to their advantage.

Where are our AC residents Ziebart & Datou? This is period that we need your feedback from the ground
I been away from AC for a week already and will be in Cebu till July 18. Then to Iloilo.

Reduced my time in AC since the heat started. Don want to be a party to what's happening there.

My advise to anyone who still can barfine a girl is to arrange for the girl to meet you outside the bar and not to be seen walking out of the bar with your barfine.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Quaterpounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
I been away from AC for a week already and will be in Cebu till July 18. Then to Iloilo.

Reduced my time in AC since the heat started. Don want to be a party to what's happening there.

My advise to anyone who still can barfine a girl is to arrange for the girl to meet you outside the bar and not to be seen walking out of the bar with your barfine.
Thanks for the great advise, that explains almost everything about ac situation right now .
Old 10-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
willytell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post

Hi Bro, well said. Don't forget to bring your own.( i mean tabao) I agreed that there is not much action as i was there in April. Nightlife will be in Smallville near Sm Iloilo or head up north to Roxas City. I know you will like the place. There is a place opposite Sm where you could find a videok where there is Girls for take out.Last i check is P1500 for LT. Anyway, a nice change from the rowdy AC which have knew and F--k it. Me will be in Cebu to meet you again this October. I am not someone going to BF girls but if i could get a non working girl along the way.Why not?
Old 11-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
markomarko is stuck in moderation for some time to come

aproach lj frm here but no tips or advice,aniwae if bro out ther was hvin headache like mi b4,here my pt of view

1)when u rch clark airport,ther wil b ple offerin 400p or 500p for ride 2 ac but u can get a minibus which is st ahead e main rd which cost 50p per head oli but they wil move oli whe e bus is full but u can raise 2 say like 80p per head for dem 2 drv u 2 e desire hotel u 1 if ther is no other passenger

2)abc is atas hotel so i reco u chose de vera hotel,e normal/standard suit is oreadi v fufillin,so no nid choose other type of suit,normal suit cost 1200p per night which is sgd40

3)fd is at a reasonable price,i put it dis way,3 pax for man at a restaurant cost 60 dollar sgd whch is abt 2000p,im tokin abt resturant which mean slighty better place den thoese fast fd,they hv jap,korean,western,indian n asian fd,so dis part nt much problem

4)lets tok abt e excitin part,lets say its abt 7pm,n e walkin street bcum bz,they hv abt 15 bar on each side,meanin oposite each other,n ur walkin on e centre pavement n e street last abt 1km walk or more,roughly 1000 ger working on dat street,800 of dem r ugly,200 are frm avr 2 super chio,first chop first serve,when u enter a bar,sup wil show u which seats r avail,once settle dwn,they wil tk ur order,e trend ther is btl by btl,i find it quite handy,1 btl of san miguel cost 90p which is sgd3 nia,is a sml btl thou,i tik abt 500ml,u wil c lots of ladies wearin bikini,lingrie or sexy wear as lil as almost nude,if u like any of e gers jus tel any of e sup n she wil cum dwn n drink wit u but u nid 2 buy her drinks,once again,e drinks r cheap,nt a problem,dun b scare,n dis time is wher e sup cum in again,she wil oso ask weather u wana buy for her oso?again up 2u,as i say drinks r realy cheap ther,n trust mi u wont b drunk,no matter hw much i drank surprisingly im nt drunk at al but jus tired,if halfway u tik dat e lady whu r acc u is borin,jus tel e sup 2 kick her off n start huntin for new target,apply 2 al bars,barfine means over9,frm e time u barfine she is a urs til 2molo,sml bar cost abt 2000p n big bars cost 3000p which is sgd100,after u barfine e ladies she can go other bar wit u al if 1 or 2 of ur buddy did nt get any suitable 1,she can club or eat wit u guys oso

5)bck 2 hotel is solo on ur own,if u brin cap use it,if u dun use sum wil insit 2 ask u put as they hv wit dem,after fuck sum wil lve sum wil slp til nxt mornin,e benifit of slp til nxt mornin is u can fuck if in e middle of e night ur rod is hard or mornin/noon b4 she lves,after fuck n lve i oli tik ther is disdvantage n no benifit,pls b xtra safe on ur valuables,robber n thief a lot,so dun b shock dat ther is safebox in ur rm,

6)get ready bck 2 spore,tel counter 2 prepare for u a taxi/minibus cost abt 400p which is at sgd13 2 clark airport

beggars a lot in e street,i suggest u dun gav dem any money,rem 2 draw enuff crash,i hv poblem drawin money frm thier atm machine,last but nt list rem 2 apply for EXIT PERMIT if ur stil active,al e prices i stated ther is based
on my first visit which is last sat,if any changes pls dun cursed mi,read it wit care

dats al i hv for u guys njoy n hv fun :}
Old 11-07-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAllan View Post
Damn. It is getting to be so difficult to run a bar now.
What is so difficult about running a bar? I think the difficulty you guys encounter now is how to keep bullshitting and paint a false picture to entice us to patronize your bars.

I was browsing through the other forum for mainly westerners..... you guys posted many pictures of the girls in your bars and claimed the bars are packed with customers....... BUT next time when you put up photos make sure you check the photos carefully..... in some of them the reflection from the stage clearly shows an empty bar !!
Old 11-07-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
willytell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by markomarko View Post
aproach lj frm here but no tips or advice,aniwae if bro out ther was hvin headache like mi b4,here my pt of view

1)when u rch clark airport,ther wil b ple offerin 400p or 500p for ride 2 ac but u can get a minibus which is st ahead e main rd which cost 50p per head oli but they wil move oli whe e bus is full but u can raise 2 say like 80p per head for dem 2 drv u 2 e desire hotel u 1 if ther is no other passenger

2)abc is atas hotel so i reco u chose de vera hotel,e normal/standard suit is oreadi v fufillin,so no nid choose other type of suit,normal suit cost 1200p per night which is sgd40

3)fd is at a reasonable price,i put it dis way,3 pax for man at a restaurant cost 60 dollar sgd whch is abt 2000p,im tokin abt resturant which mean slighty better place den thoese fast fd,they hv jap,korean,western,indian n asian fd,so dis part nt much problem

4)lets tok abt e excitin part,lets say its abt 7pm,n e walkin street bcum bz,they hv abt 15 bar on each side,meanin oposite each other,n ur walkin on e centre pavement n e street last abt 1km walk or more,roughly 1000 ger working on dat street,800 of dem r ugly,200 are frm avr 2 super chio,first chop first serve,when u enter a bar,sup wil show u which seats r avail,once settle dwn,they wil tk ur order,e trend ther is btl by btl,i find it quite handy,1 btl of san miguel cost 90p which is sgd3 nia,is a sml btl thou,i tik abt 500ml,u wil c lots of ladies wearin bikini,lingrie or sexy wear as lil as almost nude,if u like any of e gers jus tel any of e sup n she wil cum dwn n drink wit u but u nid 2 buy her drinks,once again,e drinks r cheap,nt a problem,dun b scare,n dis time is wher e sup cum in again,she wil oso ask weather u wana buy for her oso?again up 2u,as i say drinks r realy cheap ther,n trust mi u wont b drunk,no matter hw much i drank surprisingly im nt drunk at al but jus tired,if halfway u tik dat e lady whu r acc u is borin,jus tel e sup 2 kick her off n start huntin for new target,apply 2 al bars,barfine means over9,frm e time u barfine she is a urs til 2molo,sml bar cost abt 2000p n big bars cost 3000p which is sgd100,after u barfine e ladies she can go other bar wit u al if 1 or 2 of ur buddy did nt get any suitable 1,she can club or eat wit u guys oso

5)bck 2 hotel is solo on ur own,if u brin cap use it,if u dun use sum wil insit 2 ask u put as they hv wit dem,after fuck sum wil lve sum wil slp til nxt mornin,e benifit of slp til nxt mornin is u can fuck if in e middle of e night ur rod is hard or mornin/noon b4 she lves,after fuck n lve i oli tik ther is disdvantage n no benifit,pls b xtra safe on ur valuables,robber n thief a lot,so dun b shock dat ther is safebox in ur rm,

6)get ready bck 2 spore,tel counter 2 prepare for u a taxi/minibus cost abt 400p which is at sgd13 2 clark airport

beggars a lot in e street,i suggest u dun gav dem any money,rem 2 draw enuff crash,i hv poblem drawin money frm thier atm machine,last but nt list rem 2 apply for EXIT PERMIT if ur stil active,al e prices i stated ther is based
on my first visit which is last sat,if any changes pls dun cursed mi,read it wit care

Yo, Bro, Wah liao. your england sei bei tok kong. Which screw you from? i read your posting until i also got headache. I just love your sense of humor.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

When was your last visit to Angeles City? Your write up is so outdated!

Gone are the days when you can find 1000 girls outside the bars on Walking Street..... it is now only 1 door gal for each bar and this is enforced STRICTLY.

Gone are the days when dancers in the bars are in bikinis or topless..... the girls are dressed in their street clothes even when dancing on stage.

Gone are the days when you barfine a girl to bring back to your hotel..... now you are lucky if the girl agrees to go with you..... and even then she will not want to be seen going out together with you from the bar.... you exchange numbers and meet outside.

Gone are the days when you go bar hopping with your barfine...... now most girls are afraid to step into another bar other than the place where she works.

Please post an updated situation and not from your memories of years ago.... you will get bros who dun know better into trouble...... the present climate in AC is not as safe as it should be..... and my advice is do not come at this present moment unless you are a high risk taker or adventurer.

And remember to standby extra emergency cash of at least 50,000p within easy access in case shit really happens to you..... touch wood.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wah lau! new style of English spelling or what?
Old 11-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

in every community, there r all sorts of ppl. it's no surprise that there r gals that live on the ±150php daily attendance fees, jiggle & flaunt their flab, live on commission from a few LD nightly.

on the contrary, there r also gals that dont wanna waste time jiggling, and can't wait to be bailed for the night, or even for life by some foreign big fishes.

in times like these, where the raids r ongoing, there would be some that will minimize their risks, sort out attendance routine with their mamasans/ establishments for rotation, or perhaps just report for duty on mandated nights.

others who already have big fishes financing their livelihood, may not even turn up, stay home keep their pussy fresh & wait to provide dedicated svc to that one or few big fishes.

in every threat, theres always opportunity. its human nature that enough is never enough. gals who have yet to net a big catch would probably be trying their chances, others who may have failed to hold on to the big fish accounts, may be forced to re-enter the game of chance.

the outlook for the quarter onwards where flights to DMIA is capacitated, i'd like to think that there should be a dip in business for the ringers. if the business interruption continues, bros with little black books may soon be receiving unexpected calls from the chicks saying "kuya, i need help/ a loan from u..."

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 11-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
BigAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
What is so difficult about running a bar? I think the difficulty you guys encounter now is how to keep bullshitting and paint a false picture to entice us to patronize your bars.

I was browsing through the other forum for mainly westerners..... you guys posted many pictures of the girls in your bars and claimed the bars are packed with customers....... BUT next time when you put up photos make sure you check the photos carefully..... in some of them the reflection from the stage clearly shows an empty bar !!
Please do not jump to conclusions. The photo sessions has to be done when all our girls are present and with no mongers around. We do not want to put the faces of our customers inside the photos. We respect their privacy. But I can assure you our bars are packed to the brim every night.
Come on down and check it out yourself. I"ll buy you a drink.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099 View Post
in every community, there r all sorts of ppl. it's no surprise that there r gals that live on the ±150php daily attendance fees, jiggle & flaunt their flab, live on commission from a few LD nightly.

on the contrary, there r also gals that dont wanna waste time jiggling, and can't wait to be bailed for the night, or even for life by some foreign big fishes.

in times like these, where the raids r ongoing, there would be some that will minimize their risks, sort out attendance routine with their mamasans/ establishments for rotation, or perhaps just report for duty on mandated nights.

others who already have big fishes financing their livelihood, may not even turn up, stay home keep their pussy fresh & wait to provide dedicated svc to that one or few big fishes.

in every threat, theres always opportunity. its human nature that enough is never enough. gals who have yet to net a big catch would probably be trying their chances, others who may have failed to hold on to the big fish accounts, may be forced to re-enter the game of chance.

the outlook for the quarter onwards where flights to DMIA is capacitated, i'd like to think that there should be a dip in business for the ringers. if the business interruption continues, bros with little black books may soon be receiving unexpected calls from the chicks saying "kuya, i need help/ a loan from u..."
Very well written. I like your thoughts and analysis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
When was your last visit to Angeles City? Your write up is so outdated!

He was in AC last Saturday. So he "should" be current!!

And remember to standby extra emergency cash of at least 50,000p within easy access in case shit really happens to you..... touch wood.

Errrr, I think 50K not enough nowadays.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willytell View Post
Yo, Bro, Wah liao. your england sei bei tok kong. Which screw you from? i read your posting until i also got headache. I just love your sense of humor.
I thought I could handle reading SMS but this one is beyond me. I surrender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
To be fair to the photo taker. It's proper to make sure faces of customers are not shown. That's why he angled the shot to exclude customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willytell View Post
Hi Bro, well said. Don't forget to bring your own.( i mean tabao) I agreed that there is not much action as i was there in April. Nightlife will be in Smallville near Sm Iloilo or head up north to Roxas City. I know you will like the place. There is a place opposite Sm where you could find a videok where there is Girls for take out.Last i check is P1500 for LT. Anyway, a nice change from the rowdy AC which have knew and F--k it. Me will be in Cebu to meet you again this October. I am not someone going to BF girls but if i could get a non working girl along the way.Why not?
Thanks for the advise and tips. You still the man!!

Any brothers have experience and tips on Iloilo to share? I am long time traveller with small budget. Would appreciate some info before I go there. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by ZIEBART; 11-07-2013 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Spelling.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 17
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And .. will be there end of September, so I will not change my plans, + visit to AC !!!
Bro etsys, I've bought my ticket and booked the hotel already, 9th to 13th Oct. Looking forward to your FR. Thanks!

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1