The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 24-01-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 7
dayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

In KK , but have no clue where to go. Saw there was tomyumlee but not sure if any good. anyone has any lobang?
Old 24-01-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Naughtygarlic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, been following this thread since last year, I have 2 things to share. Let me separately post them.

FR
Timestamp: June 2022 (why share so late? Because busy)
Port: J*n*t B*v**l* H***
Name: unknown
Race: Local
Boobs: B, saggy but quite nice to hold
HJ: 4/10
Damage: 150 (HJ twice)
WIR: no
Others never ask

Walked into the shop (nervously), didnt notice who was the ML and know how to choose. Legit my first time having a lady hold my little bro and kasi keluar. Dont really know how to describe the feeling cuz she is quite old and somehow a bit regretted. Massage was pretty bad IMO (imagine whole body sore the next day), no teasing but she did talked with me a little, just chit chat. Then she offer 50 for HJ, i said ok (thats the very reason why I came lol). My little bro is very reactive due to being my first time, then i ask for 2nd HJ, she said 150, i said ok. she did allow to play with her tits and pussy, and even help me clean after i said im meeting a friend that night. But thinking back i still feel like the servicd could be better, as she was abit rushing, after i said ok to hj str8 full speed strokes, and very normal up down, no turning no kiss.

Anyways, my 2nd thing will be posted soon. Really need a good experience with cheong before i leave Sabah.

All daigors here please help. Tyvm
Old 24-01-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Hi guys, been following this forum and wanted to try so bad. Have 2 things to share.

1st is FR
Date: June 2022 (been busy)
Port: J*n*t B***rly H***s
Damage: 150 (hj twice)
Others no ask

Walked into a MP for the first time in my life, didnt notice the ML were so old. At first she massage, very normal massage (or should i say bad cuz it made my body sore the next day). Then she say 50 for HJ, i said ok and she began. Very normal up down strokes and doesnt stop when i say i almost came. My little bro still reactive and im nt happy yet so i said 2nd time, she said 150, gave it a thought and said ok. 2nd HJ is same as the first. Thinking back now i feel like not worth because of the service, but she did talked to me (chitchat) and let me roam her body (up down).

Anyways that is my first FR, my 2nd matter will be in another post, please look forward. Lastly, if any cheong fans here have any recommendations, please do tell. Really wanna have a good BJ before i leave Sabah. Tyvm
Old 24-01-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Hi guys, been following this forum and wanted to try so bad. Have 2 things to share.

1st is FR
Others no ask

Walked into a MP for the first time in my life, didnt notice the ML were so old. At first she massage, very normal massage (or should i say bad cuz it made my body sore the next day). Then she say 50 for HJ, i said ok and she began. Very normal up down strokes and doesnt stop when i say i almost came. My little bro still reactive and im nt happy yet so i said 2nd time, she said 150, gave it a thought and said ok. 2nd HJ is same as the first. Thinking back now i feel like not worth because of the service, but she did talked to me (chitchat) and let me roam her body (up down).

Anyways that is my first FR, my 2nd matter will be in another post, please look forward. Lastly, if any cheong fans here have any recommendations, please do tell. Really wanna have a good BJ before i leave Sabah. Tyvm
Old 24-01-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

1st is FR
Others no ask

Old 24-01-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayum View Post
In KK , but have no clue where to go. Saw there was tomyumlee but not sure if any good. anyone has any lobang?
Same, please dm
Old 24-01-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
GingPulau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there newbie here. Going to KK tomolo and will be staying somewhere near Gaya Street. Any recommendations there?
Old 24-01-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

How much damage bro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mau789 View Post
Long time no cheong in Kk dy, yesterday jalan jalan in kk found one ML damn sui.

Name: 888
Face: 10/10
Skin: 10/10 silk white
Body: 9/10 (petite my type)
Boobs: 10/10 (must be D cup, two hand hold baru cukup pegang ooo)
Pussy: 8/10 trimmed
DFK: N/A
HJ: 9/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10
DATY: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
WIR: Yes 100% yes ba

I go up the MP all very SOP one. Suddenly I saw the MP room got shower one? Then girl came in fully undress herself and help me undress. I ikut saja cause I also all blur dy. Shower together then ask me lie down on bed. She then suck my cock without any warning. Super deep suck also I almost came in 2 mins need to tell her to slow down. She continue sucking and after awhile she capped me and started riding me cowgirl. Damn tight her pussy squeeze my little brother. She also keep riding like a champ and won’t stop like she rushing. So I ask her stop as I near to come dy, she terus stop and say, relax first I not yet finish with you. From that moment I know I already kena tapau dy. I change to missionary to slow down abit but while you fucking her, she keep moving her hips and I came too early. She then give me quick massage then finish time dy. Bring me shower one more time then left bilik sudah.
Old 24-01-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 7
dayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to behold

saw some contacts via telegram. probably need to in person to see if legit
Old 26-01-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
frozt79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is this legit? Where is this in kk? Howich is the damage?
Old 26-01-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingPulau View Post
How much damage bro?
Is this legit? How to find? How much is the damage?
Old 26-01-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Hi everyone. Any of u guys tried TYL? Any recommend? Was eyeing on Cara, Maye and Zeta. Any feedback?
Old 26-01-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
MrNobody9905 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
Came across this on michat with a link to telegram. Pressed on the telegram name i got added into their channel. In the channel is like a full list of menu with pictures. I can't tell if this is real. Cannot remember also if anyone posted here before regarding this.

AM0Y Service On
telegram @acejen12

If anyone has tried before please give feedback. Looks like just another scam so didn't bother to try.
Yo bro dont bother cuz i already tried it and yea i think its fake, plus i got blackmailed into giving them money
Old 26-01-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Hello. Any rekomen tempat mp bagus? Macam ngam skrg mau release tension ooo...
Old 26-01-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
MrNobody9905 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozt79 View Post
Hi everyone. Any of u guys tried TYL? Any recommend? Was eyeing on Cara, Maye and Zeta. Any feedback?
Hey newbie here, btw bro was wondering what is TYL yaa??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1