The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-05-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sokiaboy87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Guys, raw means not using condom, but can choose to cum outside or inside the pussy...And most guys practice withdrawal method, including me, to prevent any unnecessary baby accidents...

Its different from cumming inside the pussy with intent during raw sessions or removing the condom aka stealthin before cumming inside pussy...

So thats the difference...and both requires "consent/permission" otherwise they can cry father cry mother as an afterthought...

Shoot inside or shoot outside is ones choice. We are all in this thread to share and seek fun but suddenly bros started cursing and insulted other bro which is funny because they feel they got morale highground if they only fuck and dump dh whereas other who CIP (be it agreed or not) on the dh should be cursed and insulted. Let the DH go cryfoul and report police lo dont need to insult or curse people here.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Hi Bros

After chionging for so long, Ah Pek want say some good stuffs about them.

1) Maids teach me about time management - how I do switch my priorities, who to meet first and who to avoid

2) Maids teach me to more excusing themes and words - no more I need to work etc...more genuine and sophisticated power reason

3) Maids teach me about network expansion - many times I chatted with their friends and get to up some of them

4) Maids teach me about being thick skinned - no more xia shuay, malau , embarrassment when going with them or holding her hand in public

5) Maids teach me about competition - so many years, winning them over those foreigner workers that courted them, as we SG man have bit more advantage over them

6) Maids teach me about self security - they have level up my sense of security. know how to keep myself safe so that my family dont know - different messenger account, telegram with no number

7) Maids upgrade my lies detecting skills - now I can detect better lies when they use against me - need money, grandma give birth last week etc

8) Maids teach me about choices - so many fishes in the pond, just move on

9) Maids teach me about forgiveness - just take it easy la bro, if you give money willingly, dont complain , cannot get, just move on

10) Maids teach me about trust - Dont trust them, just thrust them

The List goes on....

Generally , maids are good people, teaching and upgrading Ah Pek self and skills, dont bully or be nasty to them. Be nice and if you dont get them, just move on.

Happy Bonking everyone
You…ah Pek is my fucking hero. Goes overseas to pump them in their home ground and still so active locally. Knn u should be a legend…
Old 11-05-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
kakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
best exchange is do double date and become 4some naturally
Haha not all maid agree on 4some , some prefer solo but mine is wild , interested? Pm me ur telegram
Old 11-05-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
myfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone has any chat app to recommend? I used to use Skout but stupid, they block me saying i violate the rules
Old 11-05-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Questions for chiongsters to ponder.

In a room, one guy one girl and no condom.

1. If the guy lay there with erected penis then the girl go sit on it and ride it. So who initiated the raw sex?

2. The girl riding furiously on top while the guy say "oh no baby, i'm cumming. i'm cumming help i'm cumming". Eventually ride till cum in pussy. So who allow the cum in pussy?
1. Mostly guy and DH will make plans to go hotel lol. When I talk to DH I will tell them I buying condom before go hotel. Upon hearing that they will laugh so I take it she likes raw. But thankfully my current DH prefers condom so no problem so far

2. As for CIP I always joke that I will shoot inside but ofcos they will tell me not to do it. If about to cum my ex-DH or me will auto pull out. If guy can't control it's best to use condom. If I know I can't that's what I will do

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 11-05-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokiaboy87 View Post
Shoot inside or shoot outside is ones choice. We are all in this thread to share and seek fun but suddenly bros started cursing and insulted other bro which is funny because they feel they got morale highground if they only fuck and dump dh whereas other who CIP (be it agreed or not) on the dh should be cursed and insulted. Let the DH go cryfoul and report police lo dont need to insult or curse people here.
I don't want to choose sides but if you fuck girls raw in general with the intention to make them pregnant, don't you think that's an asshole move? You want to CIP, gangbang or do raw etc just discuss lor.

Regarding playing around, DH also play with us bros so both genders are equally not saints.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 11-05-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I don't want to choose sides but if you fuck girls raw in general with the intention to make them pregnant, don't you think that's an asshole move? You want to CIP, gangbang or do raw etc just discuss lor.

Regarding playing around, DH also play with us bros so both genders are equally not saints.
I am no saint either. It is asshole move but no point cursing and insulting other bro here when we all join this thread for fun and sharing.
Old 11-05-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

The law is tilted against guys in Sinkie... When things go south, any "key words" muttered/spoken before or during the ECA activity, such as "no", "dont", "please" and the guy still proceeds despite that, all can be used as against him...

Not i say one, coming from friends practicing criminal law...so enjoy with caution...

Quote:
Same ofr me bro. EVen I raw I make sure to shoot outside. If I know I can't control I will use use condom even if DH don't like. But now my current one will tell me use condom no matter what

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.

Last edited by candeo_88; 11-05-2022 at 10:32 AM. Reason: SPelling
Old 11-05-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Its always a case of he say she say but she say will be stronger in the eyes of the law in Sinkie...as they are perceived the weaker sex...

At the end of the day, respect their requests and the trust and relationship might go longer than a wham bam goodbye mam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
this consent thing can be quite headache. since usually there is no black and white or third party witness the truth remain a mystery.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 11-05-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster (P)

In the past, one of my gal always brings along a CD, opens it up and places it nicely by the side table but 100% of the time, it is not used and wasted...and this has gone on for many many many years...With her, its always raw and CIP...

For a DH who has a long term intention to work in Sinkie will find ways to get abortion unless she is already on end of term contract and planning to return...so there are many variables at play and consider...

Quote:
1. Mostly guy and DH will make plans to go hotel lol. When I talk to DH I will tell them I buying condom before go hotel. Upon hearing that they will laugh so I take it she likes raw. But thankfully my current DH prefers condom so no problem so far

2. As for CIP I always joke that I will shoot inside but ofcos they will tell me not to do it. If about to cum my ex-DH or me will auto pull out. If guy can't control it's best to use condom. If I know I can't that's what I will do

Old 11-05-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Last Sunday after session, go LP with the maid. She wanted go disco. Waited her friend n got a msg say the bf got working in the afternoon, so no gg disco. Nothing to talk, juz walk n I go my way. She nv follow me. Surprise, now still got samster use Sunday afternoon working as an excuse n maid believe it.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Last Sunday after session, go LP with the maid. She wanted go disco. Waited her friend n got a msg say the bf got working in the afternoon, so no gg disco. Nothing to talk, juz walk n I go my way. She nv follow me. Surprise, now still got samster use Sunday afternoon working as an excuse n maid believe it.
I still using bro. Never fail one
Old 11-05-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Depends on the job. If media, there's a chance it's true since we have deadlines to meet and anything can happen
Old 11-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Hi Bros

After chionging for so long, Ah Pek want say some good stuffs about them.

1) Maids teach me about time management - how I do switch my priorities, who to meet first and who to avoid

2) Maids teach me to more excusing themes and words - no more I need to work etc...more genuine and sophisticated power reason

3) Maids teach me about network expansion - many times I chatted with their friends and get to up some of them

4) Maids teach me about being thick skinned - no more xia shuay, malau , embarrassment when going with them or holding her hand in public

5) Maids teach me about competition - so many years, winning them over those foreigner workers that courted them, as we SG man have bit more advantage over them

6) Maids teach me about self security - they have level up my sense of security. know how to keep myself safe so that my family dont know - different messenger account, telegram with no number

7) Maids upgrade my lies detecting skills - now I can detect better lies when they use against me - need money, grandma give birth last week etc

8) Maids teach me about choices - so many fishes in the pond, just move on

9) Maids teach me about forgiveness - just take it easy la bro, if you give money willingly, dont complain , cannot get, just move on

10) Maids teach me about trust - Dont trust them, just thrust them

The List goes on....

Generally , maids are good people, teaching and upgrading Ah Pek self and skills, dont bully or be nasty to them. Be nice and if you dont get them, just move on.

Happy Bonking everyone
Very well said bro, support and upped you
Old 11-05-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster (P)

Its just a convenient excuse...Dont feel like meeting up = gotta work, meeting another gal = gotta work, go golfing = gotta work, MHA instructs mopping the floor = gotta work, and no one will doubt the gotta work reasoning...

Always maintain a storyline that working on weekends is a norm especially now that covid restrictions are lifted and business is getting back...

Quote:
Depends on the job. If media, there's a chance it's true since we have deadlines to meet and anything can happen

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1