The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-05-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1960 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

[QUOTE=hcbj;21291015][CENTER]

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"] PRE-HARI RAYA'S FUN OR SCARE

I WAS GIVEN A WARM & SEXTISFYING B JOB C/W CIM & SWALLOW BY This Indon FDH From YiShun When She Ask To Have A First Meetup Before Hari Raya Holidays.

Bro, i applaud your courage generosity in giving this DH a very happy weekend and something to remember that she is still desirable by men......

Up u for standing tall for all men of SG!!
Old 14-05-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Coconutguy45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
then diff u lucky never kena mine the attitude rlly stinks. fwb but she no manners not happy she walk off kind. she got mole at neck bo?
Can't rmb liao. I only met her in the morning at the carpark. She keep say her off day bring her going shopping centre to shop then I say no then she give attitude, I just ignore her
Old 14-05-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieblunder69 View Post
Haha .. The one I tried to get was late 30s that I chatted with on MiChat. She told me can meet her at AMK cos she need send kid for tuition. Met up and had Mac breakfast then went HDB to chat. Say 5 year no sleep with husband. After chatting for good 40 mins I had to go. Playfully asked her for goodbye kiss but kena rejected. Hug only 2 sec then I went somewhere else to unblue my balls.

Subsequent days tried to test water but no luck. She will initiate to call me and ask me if busy or had lunch but no funny business. After a few days talk here talk there I got fed up and told her if you looking for friend only go find someone else. Kena block for a few days then realised she unblocked when I could see WhatsApp DP again. Maybe I too impatient but I still think that was a fkin waste of time
Bro, yes. You are too impatient. Did she have good looks and figure. If yes you should have carried on. 2 more meet ups for breskfast, you would have caught her. Thats how the hunting works. Its not Stalkband pounce. Its leading the preybtonthe trap. Thats how to hunt. PM me her contact if she has got good body. If not dont regret about it. Wish you sucess in your next kill.
Old 14-05-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
stevieblunder69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro, yes. You are too impatient. Did she have good looks and figure. If yes you should have carried on. 2 more meet ups for breskfast, you would have caught her. Thats how the hunting works. Its not Stalkband pounce. Its leading the preybtonthe trap. Thats how to hunt. PM me her contact if she has got good body. If not dont regret about it. Wish you sucess in your next kill.
no bro, she's fat .. thought was an easy kill.
Old 14-05-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieblunder69 View Post
no bro, she's fat .. thought was an easy kill.
I can share contact with you. Check your PM. You seem so sad and disappointed.

You are new to this game
Old 14-05-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone met up with her ???
Old 14-05-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 16
kazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Eeeek disgusting sia.. free i also dont want..
of course u're entitled to ur own views but i'm curious; what exactly do u find disgusting?
Old 15-05-2022, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazer View Post
of course u're entitled to ur own views but i'm curious; what exactly do u find disgusting?
He is disgusted bcoz he didnt get to be behind the scenes with her... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Old 15-05-2022, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
NGL I would tap that. I like a girl with big booty. I bet doggy her is nice

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 15-05-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
just had a session with this indo maid .. she's free weekday mornings ..

welcome any exchange .. weekday only ..
Pm-ed you bro
Old 15-05-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
NGL I would tap that. I like a girl with big booty. I bet doggy her is nice
Bro charsiew I love big booty gal too, doggie style is the best. Lately I search Warts, HPV, where think maids are not tested for that. So enjoy with cap on
Old 15-05-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ayebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hello fellow bro - first time poster long time cheongster

I've recently set myself up on Skout with a view to hunt maid for occasional weekend fun time...but instead of maid helpers I seem to be connecting with a lot of caregiver.

I want your advice - is it waste of my time to message with these type of girl (mostly Pinay or Indo) since they don't get enough time off from work to entertain my sausage?

Has anyone seen success with caregiver?
Old 15-05-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Anyone wanna join me for hunting at OT?

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 15-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4918 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
Anyone wanna join me for hunting at OT?
tea dance open meh?
Old 15-05-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4918 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
she staying alone or with a landlord?
landlord

she rent 1 room only
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1